Plo Koon vs Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
Who wins?

Faunus
Plo Koon freezes a creek. QED.

darthsith19
This would probably be a great match. Darth Maul calls Plo "one of the great Jedi warriors." and Plo led the Republic to victory during the Stark Hyperspace Wars. Kit was stronger than Kenobi was 1 year into the Clone Wars, put up a titanic fight against Asajj Ventress, and made short work of a couple of MagnaGuards. Honestly, I'm not sure.

Council#13
I don't know that much about Plo Koon, so I'm not too sure either. I wonder, though, how Kit Fisto would've held up against Ventress if she didn't have the advantage of studying his fighting style ahead of time.

Sidi-Boy
Originally posted by darthsith19
Kit was stronger than Kenobi was 1 year into the Clone Wars

Huh? Sorry, where is proof of that?

We know next to nothing about Kit Fisto's and Plo Koon's fighting abilities, but seeing as Kit Fisto was considered one of the finest swordsmen in the order, and Plo Koon was shown as nothing but a good star pilot, I think it's safe to say Kit is stronger.

skywalker833
Dude. Plo Koon was a very good jedi, probably equal to kit fisto, which is why I made this thread.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by skywalker833
Dude. Plo Koon was a very good jedi, probably equal to kit fisto, which is why I made this thread.

The thing is if you believe that, you would have to prove it instead of just saying it.

darthsith19
In Darth Maul Shadow Hunter, Darth Maul refers to Plo Koon as "one of the great Jedi warriors." So he had to have been up there with the top dogs at the time at least.

Originally posted by Sidi-Boy
Huh? Sorry, where is proof of that?

We know next to nothing about Kit Fisto's and Plo Koon's fighting abilities, but seeing as Kit Fisto was considered one of the finest swordsmen in the order, and Plo Koon was shown as nothing but a good star pilot, I think it's safe to say Kit is stronger.
Um, yeah, we do know stuff about Kit's abilities, have you read The Cestus Deception? Apparently not, but that book takes place 1 year after AOTC. When he and Kenobi are on the ship heading to Ord Cestus, they are dueling and it says something like "Obi-Wan swiftly discovered that Kit was the better swordsman".

skywalker833
It does say that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.