Makoto Shishio vs. Rock Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Chunin Exams Lee. He can take the weights off if necessary.

I know a lot of people will harp on about Lee's speed but at this point, what are his best reflex feats? Shishio was around Kenshin's equal or perhaps superior in the speed department and Kenshin has:
-deflect a bullet
-run straight at a gattling gun while it was firing on him and evading every bullet
-cut cannonballs being fired at him before they can hit him

Good reflex feats I'd say.

In the power department, Shishio effortlessly caught and mangled a punch from Sanosuke Sagara...a guy who can do this:
YNgTY714Ngw

He then withstood another punch and Futae no Kiwami to the face with no damage.

Even Kenshin's absolute strongest attack didn't keep him down for long and his body temperature was also going high so he was hurt even more.

Hell, the guy fought while his very life source was vaporizing.

I think this be a good fight.

leonheartmm
no it wudnt be. as much as i like shishio{and i like him more than lee} the power levels of kenshin just doesnt compare to naruto. bullet speed is nothing to narutoers. so sadly, shishio loses.

dvampire
Shishio loses once Lee takes the weights off.

Dark-Jaxx
I would like someone to prove stopping a bullet is nothing to Naruto.

Pyron_Knight
Yes, Naruto's power level is above Kenshin's. But early Naruto has good fights with later Kenshin IMO.
Once we get later in Naruto, they do >>> Kenshin but not at this point. Least, not the Genin at this point.
Well, maybe Gaara...I'm not sure.

Kento
Did you just say probably one of the slowest fighters could probably beat Kenshinverse as a genin? I think Kenshin or Saito could dodge the sand and stab through it depending on if he makes the giant thing like he did against Kimimaro or just uses it like normal.

As for the fight...Weights on Lee looses, weights off I think Lee would win but not easily, gates open Lee wins everytime. Going by Genin Lee anyway.

Blax_Hydralisk
Normal Lee loses.
Weights off Lee wins.
Drunk Lee wins without too much difficulty.
Gates open Lee wins easily.

leonheartmm
dodging bullets is nuthing. itachi even in his weakened state had reflexes fast enough to put up a protective jutsu in the time it took a LIGHTENING strike to hit him. lee even pre chunin was fast enough to hit gaara literally hundreds of times mid air crossing the length of a field for each strike in less than the blink of an eye. madara moves at lightspeed and teleportation speed. body flicker is nearly instantaneous, a bit like flash step is in bleach, even sasuke pre chuunin weakened and just activated partial level 1 cursed seal moved faster than the mach speed attack of the sound nin while carrying both sakura and naruto. haku was moving at practically the speed of light. zabuza covered a field instantaneously. hidan and kakuzu were covering countries in a matter of hours or so. even in his prechuunin fight with uro, both uro and sasuke were leavign behind after images and moving faster than the eye cud see. naruto with just his kyuubi chakra pre time skip was running on water so fast that a large plank of wood heading his way caught on fire and burnt to ash even before it touch him simply by the air turbulence his speed was creating. kakashi cut an incoming lightening bolt. there are actually wuite a bit more feats but they are tooo numberous to write down.

Blax_Hydralisk
Less then a blink of an eye? Can you prove this? The eye can blink in less then a second. You'd have to provide actual proof that shows him landing 100 punches in less then a second.

Kento
I think he meant moving moving from one place to the other in the blink of an eye not punching a hundred times in the blink of an eye. At least that's why I got from it. May be wrong.

Micheal_Myers
Rurouni Kenshin is a vastly superior anime. But lets face it, Lee stomps Shishio at any point in the series. He would have to take his weights off, but still, Shishio would get trashed by Lee.

Luminatus
Eartly Naruto is not that uber.
Sano busting apart trees is just as impressive as pulling up tree roots.

leonheartmm
no no. i meant punching hundreds of times as he did when he went all out near the end against gara and almost looked like abeam of light continuously hitting, i beleive even kakashi with his sharingan cudnt keep up.

IcoZ
I'm new here, but i think Rock lee would win for sure. If he takes his weights off...

Micheal_Myers
Shishio is definately the cooler character of the two. Hell, Kenshin is just way out of Naruto's league when it comes to quality anime IMO. But seriously though, the Narutoverse is alot stronger than Rurouni Kenshinverse.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by leonheartmm
dodging bullets is nuthing. itachi even in his weakened state had reflexes fast enough to put up a protective jutsu in the time it took a LIGHTENING strike to hit him. lee even pre chunin was fast enough to hit gaara literally hundreds of times mid air crossing the length of a field for each strike in less than the blink of an eye. madara moves at lightspeed and teleportation speed. body flicker is nearly instantaneous, a bit like flash step is in bleach, even sasuke pre chuunin weakened and just activated partial level 1 cursed seal moved faster than the mach speed attack of the sound nin while carrying both sakura and naruto. haku was moving at practically the speed of light. zabuza covered a field instantaneously. hidan and kakuzu were covering countries in a matter of hours or so. even in his prechuunin fight with uro, both uro and sasuke were leavign behind after images and moving faster than the eye cud see. naruto with just his kyuubi chakra pre time skip was running on water so fast that a large plank of wood heading his way caught on fire and burnt to ash even before it touch him simply by the air turbulence his speed was creating. kakashi cut an incoming lightening bolt. there are actually wuite a bit more feats but they are tooo numberous to write down. ...I honestly have no idea wtf you just typed.

IcoZ
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...I honestly have no idea wtf you just typed.

Read it again.... Maybe you will understand.....

SHM
Shishio is not as powerful as he seemed to be in that fight. He just had many advantages.
All his enemies were already tired and injured because of the previous fights, the heat of that place gave more power to his body(as stated by Houji), and he knew about the secret of Kenshin's tecnique, because Yumi told him.

Shishio really isn't THAT great of a fighter. Kenshin would destroy him in a fair battle, and the same for Rock Lee.

Pyron_Knight
I'll let Kenshin destroy this point for me:
Shishio (to Kenshin): You're badly injured. Can you actually fight with your full strength like that?
Kenshin: If we're comparing appearances, then I can say the same about you.
Shishio: Can't argue with you there. So now that we're on equal terms...
He even goes on to comment Kenshin's speed isn't even lessened by his wounds.

As for the others, he does note Saito was slowed by his leg injuries but it didn't stop him from performing every single style of his technique flawlessly.

And Sanosuke was just out of his league in every way possible. Even at full strength he would have died in seconds.

Which episode was this said?

Anyone who actually watched the fight knows that what he was told was inconsequential because what Kenshin did to Aoshi and Sojiro wasn't the full technique and was weaker than the attack Kenshin actually used on Shishio.

lol Um fanboy, Kenshin used his absolute most powerful technique on Shishio and couldn't keep him down. Shishio was fighting and beating Kenshin while his body was frying inside out.

Shishio was a greater fighter than everyone there. I believe the creator himself said it.

I love how people always bring up "olz they were injured!!!!!" What do you think Shishio was?

leonheartmm
greater fighter than ANY1??? i doubt that. kenshin's master suijiro for one was much more powerful. also, the brother of kenshin's dead wife who used the chinese style of swordmanship and was the absolute final villian of the series was also much stronger than shishio. on the otherhand shishio never did get to use his final technique. id say he was probably the 4th most powerful character in the series after suijiro, kenshin and kenshin's brother in law.

Pyron_Knight
...Kenshin nearly killed his master and left him out cold for over a day with the WEAKER version of the Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki. The stronger version of the move didn't keep Shishio down for more than a minute and he kept fighting. All this on top of his body causing him even more pain.

Sojiro says multiple times he's inferior to Shishio.

iceman24567
Originally posted by leonheartmm
greater fighter than ANY1??? i doubt that. kenshin's master suijiro for one was much more powerful. also, the brother of kenshin's dead wife who used the chinese style of swordmanship and was the absolute final villian of the series was also much stronger than shishio. on the otherhand shishio never did get to use his final technique. id say he was probably the 4th most powerful character in the series after suijiro, kenshin and kenshin's brother in law. Kenshin brother in law was sick but top 4? Not sure about that as for Suijiro he is not the most powerful Kenshin passed him at the end of the Shishio arch.

leonheartmm
kenshin nearly killed him because he LET kenshin come at him like that to learn the final ougi. he wasnt defending on purpose and risked EVERYTHING to teach kenshin the final ougi. hiten mitsurugi ryu is unmatched in defence is suijiro HAD defended. also remember that suijiro's thrusts were more powerful and speed much greater than kenshin's own. and not to forget, he was in his late fourties plus cud still use the hiten mitsurugi ryuu when kenshin cud only use it for a couple of years more after shishio since his body wasnt strong enough. also, suijiro defeated that giant guy, a feat not often quoted.

as for the move, kenshin did it just before shishio used his own ultimate move and stopped him and soon afterwards, shishio's blood boiled off killing him. DO remember that kenshin was tired and using the reverse edge, if he had used a normal sword with the hiten mitsurugi ryuu, he wud have turned into battousai and killed most that came his way.

also, kenshin got MUCH stronger later on and against his brother in law. he kept increasing in power and skill attaining a peak just before defeating his bro in law. he surpassed the final ougi even at that time.

so as it stands

suijiro
kenshin
kenshin's dead wife's brother
shishio
saitou
sojiro

Pyron_Knight
Wrong. He came at Kenshin with every intent to kill his apprentice. That's the absolute law of the style.

That same rule would go for Sojiro and Aoshi.

leonheartmm
wrong, he came at kenshin barring ALL protective stances and gambled his life to teach him the ougi.

Pyron_Knight
Sorry, you don't matter.
What is said by the characters does.

Csdabest
Lee Curb Stomps.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VPMDyYOkLVU&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MBD4RlXRZIg&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=At3PJkB_qoM&feature=related

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Sorry, you don't matter.
What is said by the characters does.

exactly and what is DONE by characters matters even more. so yea, ur wrong. it is an accepted fcat that suijiro trumps kenshin on every aspect. he is the strongest character in the series.

Pyron_Knight
lol
That's all I can say to that ridiculous statement.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.