Count dooku vs Bastilla ( light side after malak)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
sabers
force
all out

Lord Knightfa11
Dooku wins this with upwards of 70 years of experience, mastery in the dueling form makashi, and far more strength in the force.

Bastila's only chance is if dooku is a big fanboy for her.

Lt. Valerian
Which is highly unlikely.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Dooku wins this with upwards of 70 years of experience, mastery in the dueling form makashi, and far more strength in the force.

Bastila's only chance is if dooku is a big fanboy for her.

although anakin beat dooku with only about 16 years of training to his 70?

Lt. Valerian
You can't compare Anakin with Bastila. Remember, Anakin's FP surpasses any other, and that is influential on how fast he progresses in his training.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
You can't compare Anakin with Bastila. Remember, Anakin's FP surpasses any other, and that is influential on how fast he progresses in his training.

bastillas not even in his league although she stood up to revan for a few minutes?

Lt. Valerian
Exactly. She's not even in his league. That's why she can't compare.

Yes, but she didn't last quite enough, and Anakin, by ROTS, is arguably already more powerful than Revan. At least in terms of saber combat.

By AOTC, Obi-Wan is already one of the best in the Order, and he was destroyed by Dooku. I doubt her lesser combat skills could prove a challenge for the Count.

Lord Knightfa11
dont compare revan to anyone in the movies, there isnt enough info to disprove or confirm revan's power.

Lt. Valerian
I'm saying that based on what I know of him. He's not an unknown, either.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
dont compare revan to anyone in the movies, there isnt enough info to disprove or confirm revan's power.

id say his exploits against hordes of star forge pumped jedi and machines speak for themselves. his raid in the star forge compares to what the exile did on trayus academy or what rots vader did to the jedi temple

Superboy Prime
She flashes her boobs and Tyrannus has a heart attack.

Game Over for the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Darth Exodus
I'd put Bastila at about the level of Kenobi (as a strong jedi master). She already considered herself to be so and proved that to me adaquately. She also has an impressive amount of force power's (DS and LS), but I still think that Dooku trumps her with a modicum of effort.

Faunus
Which depends on what the player did. Which would be slaughter little kids.

Revan must be a beast.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Faunus
Which depends on what the player did. Which would be slaughter little kids.

Revan must be a beast.

dude they werent all kids. does cin drallig ring any bells? or any of the other students?

???????????????
Bastilla pwns.

Faunus
Originally posted by Man of Christ
dude they werent all kids. does cin drallig ring any bells? or any of the other students? The students? Like Whie and Scout? Kids. All he did was kill some minor Jedi - and Drallig - and slaughter the younglings.

Darth Exodus
Actually, Jacen had visions later of him slaughtering other master's etc.

BetrayedUnicorn
I think bastilla's force meditation is overated.sao dooku.

??????????????
Bastilla wins the Force battle. She was capable of absolutely dominating two Jedi at once with ease (who were at the very least clearly impressive, given how Juhani was renowned for her Force abilities thousands of years later in the Essential Guide to the Force, and Jolee Bindo's adventures were the stuff of legend), and her awesome BM is indicative of incredible willpower and Force ability.

Count Dooku's greatest displays of Force power, like Bastilla's, involve the domination of other Force Users; the only difference is that he's never shown to be able to absolutely dominate two of them at once.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by ??????????????
Bastilla wins the Force battle. She was capable of absolutely dominating two Jedi at once with ease (who were at the very least clearly impressive, given how Juhani was renowned for her Force abilities thousands of years later in the Essential Guide to the Force, and Jolee Bindo's adventures were the stuff of legend), and her awesome BM is indicative of incredible willpower and Force ability.
Absolutely dominating two jedi at once? Gee, what jedi would those be? I would call bullshit on your part but that's too obvious. Juhani wasn't renowned for shit, and neither was Jolee.

Bastilla's ONLY display of force power was BM. Dooku would trash her with the force.

ThoraxeRMG
Dooku destroys Bastilla

Atticus
Originally posted by Man of Christ
sabers
force
all out

why do you make these threads......why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.