Wildcat vs Punisher (no weapons!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
This fights hand to hand. Go

guy222
bumprav

tkitna
Wildcat 9/10

I'll give Frank the courtesy win due to the fact that somebody will cry that he did well or beat Daredevil once or twice. Whatever.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by tkitna
Wildcat 9/10

I'll give Frank the courtesy win due to the fact that somebody will cry that he did well or beat Daredevil once or twice. Whatever.

Hes done alot more than that, but whatever.

Bentley
Wildcat kills him. Punisher tried several punches in the testicles to no avail.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bentley
Wildcat kills him. Punisher tried several punches in the testicles to no avail.

Meh somtimes I don't know if you're joking or serious. The way Punisher is currently being written he won't lose 9/10.

SuperiorTech
Wildcat

namorsubby
this is a HUGE susprise to me, really.

but yea wildcat stomps.

iceman24567
Stomp nah but Wildcat gets a majority his damage soak is near Franks level.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by namorsubby
this is a HUGE susprise to me, really.

but yea wildcat stomps.

No he doesn't.

namorsubby
well then what's your opinion?

ted doesn't exactly stomp him.......i'll give you that, but hes taking a heavy majority regardless of how long it takes him to win or how bad he looks after the fact. that is of course, just my opinion.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by namorsubby
well then what's your opinion?

ted doesn't exactly stomp him.......i'll give you that, but hes taking a heavy majority regardless of how long it takes him to win or how bad he looks after the fact. that is of course, just my opinion.

Well I'll have to take a closer look at the respect thread but some of Franks recent feats would stop Batman from stomping him.

The guy beat a beserk Tiger Shark underwater, stalemated Kraven The Hunter in h2h (Kraven has beaten Black panther) and that was after fighing Tiger Shark, then Mandrill and taking damage from Swarm and Gargoyle. Recently he was shown fighting Stu Clark in his exoskeleton ( after getting shot through the shin with a Skrull rifle). Stu Clark has stunned and Koed Hercules. eek!

To be quite honest im not sure and I actually don't want to look at the respect thread because I want to buy alot more JSA and those scans would be spoliers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.