Gentle Vs Strong Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage
well i am suppriced that this battle has not ever come up before. or perhaps it has in some combination thread.

so let me set the scene..... this battle takes place just before the messiah complex.

so who is gentle...?Gentle on wikipedia

for one of gentle's training exercises in lull of a danger room emma frost has aranged for gentle to have combat training with Strong Guy

as this is a training sesstion their is no bloodlust and limited space for bfr the battle is to the first to three knockouts.

does gentle's extreme strengh hold any muster against guido's ability to absorb and redirect kinetic energy?

guy222
bumprav

rougeredmage
why did you bump my thread and not just answer it and create some debate

Brutacus
Hows strong is gentle??? And how long can he keep it up before he burns out or explodes or whatever happens iff he goes all out. Iff he has hulk like strenght and he would beat on strong guy few times that could mean that strong guy could die right?

guy222
I bumped it to see if someone knows the characters

I don't follow em

Brutacus
Originally posted by guy222
I bumped it to see if someone knows the characters

I don't follow em

Does anyone really know gentle that well I mean what has he shown???
Or does anybody know what the limit to his strenght is?

guy222
I will read some issues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.