Blade runs a mini guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creshosk
I'll be nice and say that Blade is fully rested between each fight.

1. The X-men:
Shadowcat, Storm, Wolveirne, Collossus, Nightcrawler and Cyclops

2. Apocalypse

3. Thor(Classic)

4. Silver Surfer

I put SS after Thor simply as an arbitray decision that in no way reflects an opinion of Silver Surfer beating Thor. If you wish to debate that matter there is a thread that was active at the time of this posting to debate the matter located here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t292293.html

How far does the badass vampire hunter get?

Ha-Son
Stops at 1.

tommyface

Troop
Originally posted by Ha-Son
Stops at 1.

tommyface rofacekramass

cmack
stops at 1,this gauntlet is spite

Endrict Nuul
Cmack is right! this is a spite from the start and then it gets worst.

ÇãPž™
Stops at 3 if not stops dead at 4

xmarksthespot
Clears it, obviously. He beat Dracula.

snoopdogg
I think he can get to Surfer. But the power cosmic may be hard to overcome. I know Dracula had a hard time and Blade beat him.

So he stops at 4 for sure.

Mindset
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I think he can get to Surfer. But the power cosmic may be hard to overcome. I know Dracula had a hard time and Blade beat him.

So he stops at 4 for sure.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Well. Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.

Creshosk
Originally posted by snoopdogg

So he stops at 4 for sure. How does he beat them?

Bouboumaster
Wolverine smack him 10/10

xmarksthespot
It's a pertinent question...

jinzin
Blade ftw.. I mean haven't you guys seen? His comic panels literally describe him as the "baddest of the bad". So if Thors like a 10.0 on the Badometer Blade is STILL> Badometer. He wins.

Plus he could just inject his vile into every one of these punks before they were able to react and all he needs is a stake to finish em off.

duryes

Creshosk
Originally posted by jinzin
Blade ftw.. I mean haven't you guys seen? His comic panels literally describe him as the "baddest of the bad". So if Thors like a 10.0 on the Badometer Blade is STILL> Badometer. He wins.

Plus he could just inject his vile into every one of these punks before they were able to react and all he needs is a stake to finish em off.

duryes laughing out loud

steverules
Aunt May ftw

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jinzin

duryes Co-sign.

Badabing
Closed.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.