Wildcat II vs. Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
Wildcat (Tom Bronson)

vs.

Sabretooth

Who wins?

-K-M-
Yolanda Montez? She dies

thadarknite84
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yolanda Montez? She dies

No, Tom Bronson.

Starscream M
I don't know anything about him (tom)...care to describe him or his powerset briefly?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ac/Wildcat_bronson.jpg

-K-M-
Originally posted by thadarknite84
No, Tom Bronson.

He's the 4th person to use the Wildcat name, and I really don't like his chances here.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
He's the 4th person to use the Wildcat name, and I really don't like his chances here. but isnt he different from the previous wildcats in that he is actually a metahuman?

-K-M-
Yolanda was a meta, but the problem with Tom is he is only starting to learn how to use his powers. He is still new to the game, and doesn't have much experience.

starlock
Sabertooth for the win

I agree, wildcat II is a newbie, give him some time

applelips
sabertooth though he does get plenty of credit seems to be missunderstood in what class he actually should fall in. hes basically wolverines evil twin in a sense and more. though cocky and portrayed a brute by some(xmen movie). hes actually very intelligent. his strength is rated at near 15 ton class and he now has an adimantium infused skeleton. the guy has(like wolverine) survived fatal injure(decapitation). i think he has the upper hand here.

-K-M-
He lost his adamantium skelton again, and was killed recently by having his head cut off by a magical sword

Erik-Lensherr
He did pretty good against Vandal but that's about it and ultimately he doesn't really have the experience to take this.

Sabertooth takes it.

guy222
sabes

applelips
maybe im missing an instance then he has been decapitated twice because he has been decapited and survived. as for losing his skeleton how many times is that ynud thinj he would do a better job of keeping track of it. anyhoo he still wins.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by applelips
maybe im missing an instance then he has been decapitated twice because he has been decapited and survived. as for losing his skeleton how many times is that ynud thinj he would do a better job of keeping track of it. anyhoo he still wins.

He's been decapitated by Wolverine with the Muramasa blade, from which he couldn't regenerate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.