Odin/Ymir/Surtur vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
FIGHT IN ASGARD

Surtur has his sword.

No bfr

winner??

guy222
wat lvl is big g at, good friend

Nihilist
Originally posted by guy222
wat lvl is big g at, good friend
hey pal.
G has recently ate a planet.

Utrigita
Imo Ymir isn't a threat on the level of Surtur and Odin, He isn't going to be the main problem here, Surtur and Odin is.

I have heard many times that people think that if Galactus is weak then he loses against Odin alone.

Here in this particular thread he is sated to a significant degree that imo is large enough to pull a win against Surtur and Odin, again I doesn't see Ymir as a great of great enough concern to Galactus to count him maybe I'm wrong...

golem370
I think he could be the bruiser of the team while Galactus is fighting Surtur & Odin Ymir comes from behind hammering him with a Empire State building size ice club with the strength equal to or surpasing WWH strength. That would do alot of damage

The Illuminati
Galactus recently fully fed will walk on these 3. 1/2 full is a very close fight, potentially a stalemate.

guy222
In Asgard, Big G goes down

Ymir has had high and low showings. On a good day, he always stalemates his enemy, the Fire Demon Surtur

Priest
Surter and Ymir has fought my friend?

guy222
They have, good friend

I remember once when Odin was in control of Surtur. Another time was in Thor Volume 2

quanchi112
I think Galactus loses but this one is close.

Bouboumaster
Galactus win.

Where the fight is happening don't change nothing.

Ask to Mephisto and Agamotto.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by The Illuminati
Galactus recently fully fed will walk on these 3. 1/2 full is a very close fight, potentially a stalemate.
Fully fed makes G the equivalent of an universe eater.
Possibly a quarter or less of full power would be an actual challenge for the big purple dude..

janus77
Galactus wipes them out of existence.
One, Watcher destroying, blast should take care of Odin.

Troop
Originally posted by Priest
Surter and Ymir has fought my friend? Originally posted by guy222
They have, good friend

I remember once when Odin was in control of Surtur. Another time was in Thor Volume 2

Its like battle of the homosexuals. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.