DC Villains vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Darkseid, Superman Prime, Cyborg Superman, Sinestro, and Despero

versus

Galactus

http://image.comicvine.com:8000/item/3000/2149/167124-galactus_400.jpg

guy222
Big G

Endless Mike
What level is Galactus at for this fight?

Bentley
This is basically "Superboy Prime vs Galactus".

Utrigita
Agreed and Big G wins.

Lord Feron
Why is Galactus red? confused Anyway Big G ftw! Maybe just maybe a glimmer of hope for the villians if Darkseid gets a year or years of prep anc comes up with something really evil lol might give Big G some indigestion. lol

Belvedere
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Why is Galactus red? confused
That's just how you are perceiving him...

Nihilist
team has chance if g has his ship/tech with henshaw around.
smp and ds combined give him a fight

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Starscream M
Darkseid, Superman Prime, Cyborg Superman, Sinestro, and Despero

versus

Galactus

http://image.comicvine.com:8000/item/3000/2149/167124-galactus_400.jpg

did you get that pic from wikipedia smile

TricksterPriest
Depends on G's level power and DS's prep. Give him a few days, or a week, and it's good game Galactus. Hell, even less time could probably do it.

Mindset
No, he'd rape DS' face off!

ÇãPž™
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What level is Galactus at for this fight? Does it matter? no one on that list is even skyfather.

TricksterPriest

Bentley

Mindset
Prime is not over skyfather

Bentley
With the Guardian boost? Seriously, if you consider DS a DC skyfather, I think you can make a case of Prime being over him.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
With the Guardian boost? Seriously, if you consider DS a DC skyfather, I think you can make a case of Prime being over him.

Odin is over DS, is he over skyfather?

Prime is not over skyfather

redhotrash
I think the team has a shot being that SMP has basically been written without limits. Whats to stop the team from distracting Galactus while SMP flies through his chest similiar to what he did to AM? Also as pointed out, a lot of Galactus' stuff is tech based isnt it? Couldnt Henshaw grab up the ultimate nulifier, bring it into himself, and wipe Galactus out? Or take over the machines he uses to leech planets and reverse it to weaken the big guy? Just curious what everyone's thoughts are.

quanchi112
With the Guardian boost? Seriously, if you consider DS a DC skyfather, I think you can make a case of Prime being over him. It depends on which skyfather you are referring to. Yes hes over Darkseid without this guardian boost. Darkseid is in the same league as Superman now. Prime is looking down on both of these guys. as of right now. With the guardian boost he could hang with Monarch who was extremely powerful. He isnt more powerful than Odin though.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by redhotrash
I think the team has a shot being that SMP has basically been written without limits. Whats to stop the team from distracting Galactus while SMP flies through his chest similiar to what he did to AM? Also as pointed out, a lot of Galactus' stuff is tech based isnt it? Couldnt Henshaw grab up the ultimate nulifier, bring it into himself, and wipe Galactus out? Or take over the machines he uses to leech planets and reverse it to weaken the big guy? Just curious what everyone's thoughts are.
The nullifier could be recalled to Big G's hand in an instant, seeing that it's part of his being.
And the Prime/AM feat was with the shitty weakened monitor, seeing that the original (full power) in CoIE should easily be an equal or superior to Galactus.

Unless you change parameters of Galactus' power level, there's no way to tell how the fight goes.

redhotrash
Im not sure how credible the whole UN being a part of Galactus is. He didnt recall it when Reed was pointing it at him, nor was he aware that Reed had a fake UN in another altercation.

DigiMark007
Prime may be over skyfather, he owned Monarch, the AM and a kamikaze Guardian.

Owned Monarch? You realize it was Monarch's blast that destroyed the planet and presumably took them both out, right? If anything it was a stalemate, and it seemed to me like Monarch possessed more total power.

Jugglenaut
Well, he recalled it from the hands of Abraxas in FF4 after he 'died' once, and at that time, the fate of the universe was at stake.

I don't know if that counts for anything, seeing as it's only happened that one time.

Bentley
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Owned Monarch? You realize it was Monarch's blast that destroyed the planet and presumably took them both out, right? If anything it was a stalemate, and it seemed to me like Monarch possessed more total power.

It doesn't change the fact that there wasn't anything inside Monarch's scope of power that could kill Prime at the moment barring dying, while Prime was the full reason the fight ended. If we ever see Prime alive -and we will- its a win on his side.

As he is written right now I wouldn't be surprised if the Monarch explosion actually powered him up.

Lord Feron
It doesn't change the fact that there wasn't anything inside Monarch's scope of power that could kill Prime at the moment barring dying, while Prime was the full reason the fight ended. If we ever see Prime alive -and we will- its a win on his side.

As he is written right now I wouldn't be surprised if the Monarch explosion actually powered him up.

MADNESSS! lol

Bouboumaster
Without a shitload of prep, Team DC is dead. They're only prep god is Ds, and he's not Thanos.

Without prep, Galactus walk on them.

Galan007
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Why is Galactus red? Cuz he's angrier than ever in that pic. Srsly. none

fangirl101
ARE WE TALKING ABOUT CURRENT DARKSIED? THE ONE WHO WAS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO ***** THE RECOMBINED SOURCE/ALE? HE WOULD BEAT GALACTUS LIKE A STEP CHILD ON HIS OWN. HELL EVEN BEFORE HE HAD HIS POWER BOOST, HE WAS ABLE TO HOLD HIS OWN AGAIN JIMMY WITH ALL OF THOSE NEW GODS POWERS. THAT SAYS A LOT. BIG G LOSES HERE. SUPERBOY AND DARKSIED ARE TOO MUCH.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by fangirl101
ARE WE TALKING ABOUT CURRENT DARKSIED? THE ONE WHO WAS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO ***** THE RECOMBINED SOURCE/ALE? HE WOULD BEAT GALACTUS LIKE A STEP CHILD ON HIS OWN. HELL EVEN BEFORE HE HAD HIS POWER BOOST, HE WAS ABLE TO HOLD HIS OWN AGAIN JIMMY WITH ALL OF THOSE NEW GODS POWERS. THAT SAYS A LOT. BIG G LOSES HERE. SUPERBOY AND DARKSIED ARE TOO MUCH.

Darkseid, even in his wildest dream, still under Galactus power.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Darkseid, even in his wildest dream, still under Galactus power.
SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT GALACTUS IS SOMEHOW MORE POWERFUL THAN THE ALE AND SOURCE COMBINED? OR GALACTUS IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ALL OF THE NEW GODS COMBINED? DS WAS ABLE TO CLEARLY FIGHT JIMMY WITH ALL OF THE NEW GODS POWERS.

Mindset
Jimmy wasn't as powerful as all the New Gods combined minus DS.

Bouboumaster
Galactus would woop New God's ass.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus would woop New God's ass.

YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT? LIKE YOU KNOW THE NEW GODS ARE LIKE SUPER HUGE RIGHT? ONE NEW GOD, MAGNAR WASN'T EVEN AT THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN AND HE COULD THROW THE ENTIRE MAGNETIC FORCE OF A GALAXY AROUND.

TricksterPriest
I actually agree that DS with the power from DOTNG would beat Galactus. And Jimmy didn't have full access to the new god power. Not to mention the writers screwed up the continuity between Countdown and DOTNG.

fangirl101
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I actually agree that DS with the power from DOTNG would beat Galactus. And Jimmy didn't have full access to the new god power. Not to mention the writers screwed up the continuity between Countdown and DOTNG.

I WAS A BIT CONFUSED BY THAT. I JUST TOOK THE NEW GODS BOOK TO BE THE CORRECT ONE SINCE COUNTDOWN WAS USED TO PUT PAPER IN MY RABBITS' CAGES.

Jugglenaut
YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT? LIKE YOU KNOW THE NEW GODS ARE LIKE SUPER HUGE RIGHT? ONE NEW GOD, MAGNAR WASN'T EVEN AT THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN AND HE COULD THROW THE ENTIRE MAGNETIC FORCE OF A GALAXY AROUND.

Galactus is just as huge? He can change his size at will thanks to the Power Cosmic. I fail to see how size matters in this fight, unless Galactus is somehow the size of a flea.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Galactus is just as huge? He can change his size at will thanks to the Power Cosmic. I fail to see how size matters in this fight, unless Galactus is somehow the size of a flea.

WELL IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THE NEW GODS POWER OUTPUT CHANGES WITH THIER SIZE. CLEARLY SUPERMAN DIDN'T GET INTO THE FIGHT WITH JIMMY AND DARKY ONCE HE GOT BIG. HE JUST LET THEM KILL HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE. AS IF HE WAS POWERLESS TO DO SO.

Mindset
WELL IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THE NEW GODS POWER OUTPUT CHANGES WITH THIER SIZE. CLEARLY SUPERMAN DIDN'T GET INTO THE FIGHT WITH JIMMY AND DARKY ONCE HE GOT BIG. HE JUST LET THEM KILL HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE. AS IF HE WAS POWERLESS TO DO SO.

What the hell are you talking about?

Superman was probably still weakened from the k-nite.

Terryc250
FAIL. thumb down galan_darkseid
Since when do skyfathers fight beings like superman and lose to them frequently?

IMO Superman = mid/high herald

DS = BETWEEN high herald and low skyfather

xjustice69x
big g for the win

Hannibal-Lector
http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Superman_Prime#Countdown

How accurate is that? (current power part)

Mindset
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Superman_Prime#Countdown

How accurate is that? (current power part)

Sounds like a SMP fanboy wrote it. I like how they put in wild accusations like, "outside of non-corporal cosmic entities who are not limited to singular form entities such as the Presence or Source, Kal-El is literally the most powerful self-contained being in the DC Multiverse at current time."

And it's funny how they say it is not yet proven if his Guardian upgrade is permanent or not when it was made pretty apparent it wasn't.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Terryc250
Since when do skyfathers fight beings like superman and lose to them frequently?

WAIT, DIDN'T DS PRETTY MUCH PROVE THAT HE COULD HAVE GROWN BIG ANY TIME HE WANTED TO AND JUST SWATTED SUPERMAN LIKE A BUG? IT'S OBVIOUS THAT DARKSIED HAD SOME KIND OF CODE OF HONOR THING WITH SUPERMAN. JUST SEEMS AWEFULLY CRAZY THAT DARKSIED COULD BE A THREAT TO A MONITOR BUT NOT EASILY KILL SUPERMAN.

ALSO HERALDS DO NOT ERASE PEOPLE FROM EXISTANCE. NOR DO HERALDS POWER ENTIRE PLANETS FOR MILLENIA. AND HERALDS DON'T GROW GIANT. HERALDS ALSO DON'T BEAT UP ON ANGELS. AND HERALDS CAN'T CONTROL LIFE AND STUFF. AND SUPERMAN IS NOT A HERALD. WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR INFO?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Terryc250

...................thumb down Superman is far more than a mere high herald. He's top tier high herald, at the low end. At his best, he's beaten gods, demons, ancient superweapons, dimensional entities, universe busters, etc.

Superman is the ultimate superhero, with truly unlimited potential. Losing to him is not a bad loss.

fangirl101
...................thumb down Superman is far more than a mere high herald. He's top tier high herald, at the low end. At his best, he's beaten gods, demons, ancient superweapons, dimensional entities, universe busters, etc.

Superman is the ultimate superhero, with truly unlimited potential. Losing to him is not a bad loss.
I AGREE. PEOPLE LIKE SUPERMAN, THOR, SILVER SURFER, HAL JORDAN, ETC ARE ALWAYS BEATING PEOPLE THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS BEATING. AND PEOPLE LIKE GALACTUS, DARKSIED, PHEONIX, AND VILLIANS IN GENERAL LOSE WHEN THEY SHOULDN'T. I MEAN HELL, THOR BROKE A CELESTIAL'S HEAD OPEN. SO DUMB. SUPERMAN BEATING DARKSIED. SO DUMB. EVEN GRANT MORRISON SAID SO.

Mindset
Who has SS beaten that he shouldn't have?

If Marvel treated SS the same way DC treats Superman he would be a monster.

OneDumbG0

Superman is the ultimate superhero, with truly unlimited potential. Losing to him is not a bad loss. Superman is not a top tier high herald. He does not have vast matter and energy manipulation abilities. Any time he's beaten those types of foes you listed were through his heroism, cunning and thoughtful use of his abilities.

If beating gods, demons, ancient superweapons, dimensional entities, unvierse busters were all it took to be a high-herald, then Captain America, Spiderman, Dr. Doom, Batman would all be top tier high heralds in their own right.

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Who has SS beaten that he shouldn't have?

Tenebrous and Aegis?

Juntai
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Superman is not a top tier high herald. He does not have vast matter and energy manipulation abilities. Any time he's beaten those types of foes you listed were through his heroism, cunning and thoughtful use of his abilities.

If beating gods, demons, ancient superweapons, dimensional entities, unvierse busters were all it took to be a high-herald, then Captain America, Spiderman, Dr. Doom, Batman would all be top tier high heralds in their own right. Which universe conqueror did Spiderman definitively best?

Bentley
Sandman! He is an abstract!

Juntai
Sandman! He is an abstract! lol.

basilisk
Originally posted by redhotrash

Well, Tyrant did take over a lot of G's tech during their shipboard fight...

Jugglenaut
Tenebrous and Aegis?
He would have died if Galactus hadn't intervened in the end?

Galactus himself stated that the crunch energies would be too much for even him to handle, so Surfer should get props for actually taking the risk and suceeding?

Bentley
He killed not one, but two abstract level beings without any external help. That in my book is to defeat someone outside your league and succeed, or has Superman never been hurt after fighting an abstract?

Mindset
He killed not one, but two abstract level beings without any external help. That in my book is to defeat someone outside your league and succeed, or has Superman never been hurt after fighting an abstract?

He beat them by using the crunch energy, that is external help....no expression

doomsday49
I say Galactus reverse gang bang them DC cats.

Tenebrous
He beat them by using the crunch energy, that is external help....no expression

I'd call it more of a plot device. SS beating T&A is more akin to a situation where Reed threatens big G with the UN, and actually nullifies Big G, but is at great risk to be nullified himself, due to the properties of the UN.

Mindset
Either way it's not something he can do under his own powers, so it isn't an example of SS beating someone he shouldn't have.

fangirl101
Either way it's not something he can do under his own powers, so it isn't an example of SS beating someone he shouldn't have.

ACTUALLY HE DID IT USING HIS ENERGY MANIPULATION POWERS. SO YEAH, HE BEAT SOMEONE HE SHOULDN'T HAVE. GALACTUS COULDN'T DO IT, SO THE SURFER SHOULDN'T HAVE EITHER. TOP TIER GUYS ARE ALWAYS DOING STUFF THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS.

Mindset
ACTUALLY HE DID IT USING HIS ENERGY MANIPULATION POWERS. SO YEAH, HE BEAT SOMEONE HE SHOULDN'T HAVE. GALACTUS COULDN'T DO IT, SO THE SURFER SHOULDN'T HAVE EITHER. TOP TIER GUYS ARE ALWAYS DOING STUFF THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS.

The crunch is not his power, manipulating a pre-existing energy source such as the crunch is not the same as Superman beating DS or high skyfather levels with hth, you can not compare the two. If the crunch energy was not there SS would have lost like he did last time. no expression

Mr. Slippyfist
Who has SS beaten that he shouldn't have? No one.

Starting with an IG wielder.

The Great Galen
"True" DS is on par with Galactus so I will say stalemate...everyone one else on the list don't effect the match.

Bentley
Originally posted by The Great Galen
"True" DS is on par with Galactus so I will say stalemate...everyone one else on the list don't effect the match.

Next time you bring that argument don't forget the feats.

carnage52
primw ftw

fangirl101

true darksied wont' be seen until final crisis. according to the source, the new gods were a shadow of what they are supposed to be because of the split with it's other half. if you mean giant darksied, that is different. giant darksied was able to easily create stayne, a god lvl being. and he was able to depower secret. a god lvl being. and he was able to beat angel supergirl. a god lvl being who was able to trash the other giant new gods. i know giant darksied has killed other gods. but i don't know if he's galactus lvl. maybe like galactus when he's at like 25 percent and can destroy a solar system. but galactus can easily wipe out a galaxy when he's fed. darksied even in giant form can't do that. even when orion showed superman the world and how small it was, at best they could only wipe out a quandrant.
fangirl101.

zeel
This is basically "Superboy Prime vs Galactus".

yep the others are but ants to galactus lol.

zeel
"True" DS is on par with Galactus so I will say stalemate...everyone one else on the list don't effect the match. [/QUOTE

hmm i wasnt aware the the current DS was any where near galactus's level. maybe pre crisis the most powerful version of DS might take on a weakend galactus.

Dark-Jaxx
SMP retcon punches him!!! haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.