Land Down Under

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
Traveling in a fried-out combie
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said,

"Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover."

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six foot four and full of muscles
I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich
And he said,

"I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder

Lying in a den in Bombay
With a slack jaw, and not much to say
I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me
Because I come from the land of plenty?"
And he said,

"Oh! Do you come from a land down under? (oh yeah yeah)

...that's right, I went there shifty

if you haven't heard this song....then go hear it ffs mad

that is all.

Neo Darkhalen
lol wut

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
lol wut

exactly shifty

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Traveling in a fried-out combie
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said,

"Do you come from a land down under?

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six foot four and full of muscles
I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich
And he said,

"I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder

Lying in a den in Bombay
With a slack jaw, and not much to say
I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me
Because I come from the land of plenty?"
And he said,

"Oh! Do you come from a land down under? (oh yeah yeah)

...that's right, I went there shifty

if you haven't heard this song....then go hear it ffs mad

that is all.

Great, I'm gonna be singing that all day now singing

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Great, I'm gonna be singing that all day now singing

that's the beauty of this song laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
madness

ScarletSpeed
... SPARTAmf_party

Piggle Humsy
that's the beauty of this song laughing out loud

I know.. I know it well.. and once I hear it it's stuck in my head for ages laughing out loud

but it's a good song to just blurt out a line from randomly.. especially when drinking haermm

ScarletSpeed
Yeah ... where beer flows and men chunder,

buying bread from a man in brussels, 6ft4 and full of muscles...laughing out loud

Piggle Humsy
I might put that as my facebook status haermm

ScarletSpeed
laughing awesome...although some people will just think you are very well travelled laughing out loud

Piggle Humsy
yeah.. maybe I should put 'sings'... before it.. mmm

ScarletSpeed
yeah laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
roll eyes (sarcastic)

ScarletSpeed
go take your eye rolling somewhere else neo madlaughing out loud

Syren
Piggle, go add me on Facebook. Mine's in my profile mmm

ScarletSpeed
Facebook sucks, MySpace and Bebo raise Ultimate Pwnage against Facebook smileshifty

Syren
That's your opinion and you're wrong, mo'fo!! welcome to it ermm

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Syren
Piggle, go add me on Facebook. Mine's in my profile mmm

I don't add sexy ladies.. cause it makes me look worse mmm

ScarletSpeed
That's your opinion and you're wrong, mo'fo!! welcome to it ermm

laughing out loud nah I just say tht cause I dont know how to work it laughing out loud

Syren
I don't add sexy ladies.. cause it makes me look worse mmm

I ain't no sexy lady, honest mmm

Piggle Humsy
I ain't no sexy lady, honest mmm

you is too! uhuh

Syren
you is too! uhuh

pokey

Go add me!

Bardock42
Facebook sucks, MySpace and Bebo raise Ultimate Pwnage against Facebook smileshifty They are basically the same gay thing.

Syren
Originally posted by Bardock42
They are basically the same gay thing.

Or the same enjoyable thing, or one's better than the other. Depends whether you like them or not, right?

Piggle Humsy
pokey

Go add me!

done woman! uhuh

ScarletSpeed
They are basically the same gay thing.

laughing out loud nah I just say tht cause I dont know how to work it laughing out loud

Syren
done woman! uhuh

mwahaha

Lubs you eyes

Piggle Humsy
mwahaha

Lubs you eyes

I better not get a whole load of weirdo kmc'ers wanting to add me now.. What the f**k?

I was never gonna add any kmc'ers on there mmm

Piggle Humsy
I keep bursting out with "I come from a land down under!" disgust

I need to get a different song in my head no expression

Syren
I better not get a whole load of weirdo kmc'ers wanting to add me now.. What the f**k?

Nah, they all knows I'm special mmm

I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves. I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get get get on your nerves.

ScarletSpeed

No you keep that song in your head woman mad

tis the least it deserves shifty

Piggle Humsy
Nah, they all knows I'm special mmm

I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves. I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get get get on your nerves.

yes, yes you are. eyes

oh you are the demons crackers

No you keep that song in your head woman mad

tis the least it deserves shifty

fine! I will! I come from a land down under! ermmad

ScarletSpeed
where woman glow and men plunder mad

Piggle Humsy
You better run, you better take cover!

ermmad

ScarletSpeed
Lying in a den in Bombay, With a slack jaw, and not much to say
I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me, Because I come from the land of plenty?" shifty

Piggle Humsy
sly

ScarletSpeed
big grin

Kram3r
WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH...WOAH. NO ONE STEALS MY BIT. I'M THE AUSSIE **** AROUND HERE. ****ING ***** ARE A BUNCH OF WANNABES. STEAL OUR FOSTERS BUT YOU WON'T GET OUR ****ING VB OR OUR DUNDAS WOMEN WHO FART IN THE TUB. YOU CAN HAVE YOUR ****ING PORK BELLY PIES BUT MATE, AND I SWEAR MATE SHIT AIN'T GOT KANAGAROO POO ON ME MEAT PIE. BET NONE OF YOU ***** EVER SEEN AN ABO TAKE SOME COMPO DOWN AT CENTER LINK. YOU'RE ALL A ****ING DISGRACE AND DON'T DO NO GOOD FOR ME COUNTRY OR IT'S FLAG I'D SOONER TAKE A DUMP ON ME OWN MOM THAN STEP ANOTHER FOOT IN YOUR WACKO COUNTRIES WITH YOUR ****ING SNOWY WINTERS, GO A PAIR OF BALLS YOU ****S, AND GRAB BE A TOOHIES, I'M STUFFED.

Outbound
Originally posted by Kram3r
BET NONE OF YOU ***** EVER SEEN AN ABO TAKE SOME COMP DOWN AT CENTER LINK.

crylaugh crylaugh crylaugh crylaugh crylaugh crylaugh crylaugh crylaugh

gefallen_engel
mhmm

ScarletSpeed
WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH...WOAH. NO ONE STEALS MY BIT. I'M THE AUSSIE **** AROUND HERE. ****ING ***** ARE A BUNCH OF WANNABES. STEAL OUR FOSTERS BUT YOU WON'T GET OUR ****ING VB OR OUR DUNDAS WOMEN WHO FART IN THE TUB. YOU CAN HAVE YOUR ****ING PORK BELLY PIES BUT MATE, AND I SWEAR MATE SHIT AIN'T GOT KANAGAROO POO ON ME MEAT PIE. BET NONE OF YOU ***** EVER SEEN AN ABO TAKE SOME COMPO DOWN AT CENTER LINK. YOU'RE ALL A ****ING DISGRACE AND DON'T DO NO GOOD FOR ME COUNTRY OR IT'S FLAG I'D SOONER TAKE A DUMP ON ME OWN MOM THAN STEP ANOTHER FOOT IN YOUR WACKO COUNTRIES WITH YOUR ****ING SNOWY WINTERS, GO A PAIR OF BALLS YOU ****S, AND GRAB BE A TOOHIES, I'M STUFFED.

???? laughing

Piggle Humsy

It didn't censor all your swear words..

I'm reporting you!

awesome

Syren

What the f**k?

=Tired Hiker=
The threads a hit, ScarletSpeed! I knew you could do it! Great work, kid! beer

Strangelove
I might put that as my facebook status haermm eek! ADD ME ON FACEBOOK

Strangelove
Facebook sucks, MySpace and Bebo raise Ultimate Pwnage against Facebook smileshifty screw you, buddy.

Love you love

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
The threads a hit, ScarletSpeed! I knew you could do it! Great work, kid! beer

wooo laughing out loud

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Strangelove
screw you, buddy.

Love you love

screw you to the wall commy shifty

Strangelove
oh my vin

Syren
laughing out loud

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Strangelove
oh my vin

you whore shiftylaughing out loud

Strangelove
you whore shiftylaughing out loud only for you vin

ScarletSpeed
laughing out loud

RogerRamjet

add me Piggle Humsy!!! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Eon Blue
I like this song. I heard it at a restaurant yesterday.

gefallen_engel
hanuts

Eon Blue
The tune is so addictive.

ScarletSpeed
yeah....yet again I am listening to it before I head to worklaughing out loud

Bardock42
Or the same enjoyable thing, or one's better than the other. Depends whether you like them or not, right? No. They are by trait the same thing, with slight differences, which obviously can create you prefering one to the other. But the say one sucks and one is awesome is a bit ridiculous.

Syren
No. They are by trait the same thing, with slight differences, which obviously can create you prefering one to the other. But the say one sucks and one is awesome is a bit ridiculous.

I disagree. They are of similar concept only, there are vast differences between them and when used regularly you come to experience this. Saying one is awesome and another one sucks is perfectly feasible, because you're providing your opinion on each. I think you'll find that's what started the discussion so you simply cannot suggest it's wrong. Personal opinion, etc. smile

Bardock42
I disagree. They are of similar concept only, there are vast differences between them and when used regularly you come to experience this. Saying one is awesome and another one sucks is perfectly feasible, because you're providing your opinion on each. I think you'll find that's what started the discussion so you simply cannot suggest it's wrong. Personal opinion, etc. smile

Again, I didn't say that you can't be of that opinion...I just regard is as ridiculous, because, even though they do offer some different services. They are still quite similar. I don't understand why someone would think Facebook sucks while lets say Bebo is awesome...especially those two are very similar in my opinion. Also, where's the courtesy for my opinion? I think they are basically the same, show a little respect for that opinion, too doped

Syren
Again, I didn't say that you can't be of that opinion...I just regard is as ridiculous, because, even though they do offer some different services. They are still quite similar. I don't understand why someone would think Facebook sucks while lets say Bebo is awesome...especially those two are very similar in my opinion. Also, where's the courtesy for my opinion? I think they are basically the same, show a little respect for that opinion, too doped

I wasn't asking you to respect my opinion, we can agree to disagree I'm sure. I was suggesting you try to appreciate that making personal statements about each website is valid, because it's opinion.

So, someone says Facebook is awesome and MySpace sucks? Fair enough. They are different enough for it to make sense. This certain someone may prefer the applications that Facebook provides to elements of MySpace, therefore in their mind Facebook is the better site.

Why don't you understand that one site may be preferable to another? They each provide different services, some provide things that others miss completely. There's the explanation.

Bardock42
I wasn't asking you to respect my opinion, we can agree to disagree I'm sure. I was suggesting you try to appreciate that making personal statements about each website is valid, because it's opinion.

E-exactly. I just gave reasons why I think my opinion is correct.

So, someone says Facebook is awesome and MySpace sucks? Fair enough. They are different enough for it to make sense. This certain someone may prefer the applications that Facebook provides to elements of MySpace, therefore in their mind Facebook is the better site.

I disagree. I don't think they are really different enough to make you believe one sucks if you'd have done enough research. I think and at least Scarlet Speed aknowledged that for his opinion, that if someone says Myspace sucks and Facebook is awesome, it is likely that they just excessively use Facebook and have many friends there and are involved which obviously makes them like that site more, but, which, in no way, makes Myspace horrible because of it. So, in my opinion, people that think that one of those services suck, but enjoy one of the other, are probably just ignorant of the service they dislike or never got into. It seems more like football fan thinking than actual reasoning. Knowutamsayin?

Why don't you understand that one site may be preferable to another? They each provide different services, some provide things that others miss completely. There's the explanation.

They are by trait the same thing, with slight differences, which obviously can create you prefering one to the other.

Yeah. no expression

Syren
E-exactly. I just gave reasons why I think my opinion is correct.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I was trying to get across that they may be awesome/suck completely in someone's opinion, although not necessarily in reality. So my point is and has been right from the offset that it's perfectly acceptable to say it's awesome or it sucks because it's opinion. It doesn't mean either site is actually better or worse, only that they suit someone's preference.

Therefore it's unfair of you to say that it's ridiculous to make such statements.

hmm

Yes, I understand. You're exactly right. But where did I suggest that one site was actually better? I don't think I said either was made wrong, or didn't work as well. They both function correctly. I only said that saying someone's preference is ridiculous is not fair. I prefer Facebook, I dislike Myspace. Facebook is better in my opinion. That's not ridiculous, that's my preference.

Sorry embarrasment

Bardock42
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I was trying to get across that they may be awesome/suck completely in someone's opinion, although not necessarily in reality. So my point is and has been right from the offset that it's perfectly acceptable to say it's awesome or it sucks because it's opinion. It doesn't mean either site is actually better or worse, only that they suit someone's preference.

If that's the case fair enough. But if it is just a statement out of ignorance it is not "perfectly acceptable", in my opinion. And needs to be explained or argued.

Therefore it's unfair of you to say that it's ridiculous to make such statements.

Why? Why is the opinion that one of them sucks okay, but my opinion that making such a statement is ridiculous is unfair?

hmm

Yes, I understand. You're exactly right. But where did I suggest that one site was actually better? I don't think I said either was made wrong, or didn't work as well. They both function correctly. I only said that saying someone's preference is ridiculous is not fair. I prefer Facebook, I dislike Myspace. Facebook is better in my opinion. That's not ridiculous, that's my preference.

You didn't, but I wasn't arguing about your statement. You were arguing about mine...and again, I said it is perfectly reasonable not to like one or the other...but would you attribute that to Myspace sucking? Does Myspace, as a site, really suck, in your opinion?

Sorry embarrasment

'tis okay.

So, to conclude, if you say "suck" as in "I don't like it". Fair enough. But if you say "suck" as in "that site is really much worse factually than the other", then that is ridiculous to me.

Syren
If that's the case fair enough. But if it is just a statement out of ignorance it is not "perfectly acceptable", in my opinion. And needs to be explained or argued.

I agree with you, fully.

You just said yourself that you don't think such statements are ridiculous if explained properly. In this case, they weren't explained, so your opinion is valid and I apologise stick out tongue

Myspace as a site doesn't necessarily suck although there are definite glitches that irritate me. Such as 'A Myspace error has occurred...' or whatever the wording is. Every other page or something? Drove me mad when I used the site regularly. As for the comparison with Facebook, Myspace could certainly benefit from applications or something along the same lines. Although, having mentioned that, one thing about Facebook that gets on my nerves is being forced to invite friends when you don't want to. So in that respect, Facebook sucks laughing out loud

I agree yes

Outbound
Facebook sucks.

gefallen_engel
yes

Eon Blue
Facebook blows.

~Wålshy~
facebook rules

gefallen_engel
no

Eon Blue
'I come from a land down under'

ScarletSpeed
Crazy Meerkats

Bardock42
Feck sake, I said I was kidding no expression Yeah, I wasn't arguing with you though. But with someone that argued my point.

Eon Blue
'Can't you see, can't you see the thunder?'

ScarletSpeed
Yeah, I wasn't arguing with you though. But with someone that argued my point.

Yeah I know you aren't rguing with mestick out tongue, just seems a bit pointless arguing over something I was kidding aboutlaughing out loud

Eon Blue
Better run, better take cover.

ScarletSpeed
he just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich, he said "do you come from a land down under...where beer flows and men chunder"

Syren
What the hell is Vegemite?

Because I can
i like, briefly red the first page and skipped to the last page about you're all still on about the same thing smile
noice.

Syren
Not a bad effort, I'd say. We may have become waylaid in the middle of the thread but now you'll never know! mwahaha

Unless you like, read back mmm

ScarletSpeed
What the hell is Vegemite?

The vegetarian equivalent of Marmite laughing out loud? confused

ScarletSpeed
Not a bad effort, I'd say. We may have become waylaid in the middle of the thread but now you'll never know! mwahaha

Unless you like, read back mmm

We are awesome smokin'

Syren
You're right!! How'd you guess? laughing out loud

http://about-australia-shop.com/images/static-vegemite001.jpg

Australian spread made from yeast products sick

ScarletSpeed
You're right!! How'd you guess? laughing out loud

http://about-australia-shop.com/images/static-vegemite001.jpg

Australian spread made from yeast products sick

that was actually a total random guessno expressionlaughing out loud...I rock ? laughing out loud

ewwwwww...yeast...infection shifty

Syren
that was actually a total random guessno expressionlaughing out loud...I rock ? laughing out loud

ewwwwww...yeast...infection shifty

Well done and... um, gross? confused

ScarletSpeed
Well done and... um, gross? confused

indeedlaughing out loud

Syren
So... ho hum ermm

ScarletSpeed
So...uhh...how you doinshifty (in a joey voice)

Syren
laughing out loud

Better now stick out tongue

KMCluvsDemonoid
Delicious vegemite

Syren
pointandlaugh

Gotta be a record.

ScarletSpeed
aeeee you like to eat Yeast Infections sick

ScarletSpeed
Jesus how did he get banned already laughing out loud...he didn't even do anything that badlaughing poor hopeless bastard.

Syren
Likes to eat Badabing's foot with his ass, more like.

He was a sock of LastDaysofKMC - check the bottom of his profile smile

R8#@NG!G@
I have this song on my ipod, and yes im aussie

ScarletSpeed
what is last daysofKMClaughing out loud?

permaban laughing out loud and AC gets a tempban for posting 2 girls 1 cup laughing

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by R8#@NG!G@
I have this song on my ipod, and yes im aussie

post lyrics then...keep the love goingsmile ausiie = awesomeness....just for that song laughing out loud

Syren
what is last daysofKMClaughing out loud?

permaban laughing out loud and AC gets a tempban for posting 2 girls 1 cup laughing

Creating a sock is one of the worst things you can do. LastDaysofKMC was a member who was banned, possibly for being a sock of some long since ejected member, and KMCluvsDemonoid was a sock of LastDaysofKMC. Hence the perma-ban.

Plus, AC's like a necessity here. The place just wouldn't be the same without him laughing out loud

High Priest
who banned me i was banned for 3 days plz dont ban be again cus ill i dont like it

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by High Priest
who banned me i was banned for 3 days plz dont ban be again cus ill i dont like it

you deserve it you fiend.

Syren
Creating a sock is one of the worst things you can do.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

ScarletSpeed
MHbiYRAid1s&feature=related

ScarletSpeed
DO YOU COME FROM A LAND DOWN UNDER ??????? mad

FoxMeister
I COME FROM THE LAND DOWN UNDER WHERE WOMEN GLOW AND MEN PLUNDER

ScarletSpeed
same,

HE JUST SMILED AND GAVE ME A VEGEMITE SAMMICH!!!!!! mad

~Wålshy~
You know you're a cute little heartbreaker
Foxy
You know you're a sweet little lovemaker
Foxy

jam

ScarletSpeed
SING US A SONG YOU'RE THE PIANO MAN!!!

FoxMeister
awehuhs You sicken me

ScarletSpeed
no expression

FoxMeister

ScarletSpeed
no expression

UPTOWN GIRL, YOU'RE MY UPTOWN GIRLLL!!!

Because I can
same,

HE JUST SMILED AND GAVE ME A VEGEMITE SAMMICH!!!!!! mad
happy lol

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Because I can
i got touched by the pope

down under no expression
no expression

~Wålshy~
laughing out loud

apoc001
Don't plunder people. It's wrong.

ScarletSpeed
do you come from a land down under ?

MIŠT
It's not all that good mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.