Wonderwoman vs WWH( fist fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ultimatethor
Who wins in a fist fight( no lasso tiara etc)

golem370
WWH

Troop
Does WW get her speed?

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Troop
Does WW get her speed?

Yes she does get her speed but frankly she has not displayed much combat speed so i doubt it would matter

golem370
He wins because he got three letters in his initals instead of two rolling on floor laughing

Troop
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Yes she does get her speed but frankly she has not displayed much combat speed so i doubt it would matter

Well then I think you could be wrong, she has shown enough and with his skill I could see her winning, I might be wrong, I wouldn't be surprised but combo of speed and skill seems to much.

ultimatethor
Well then I think you could be wrong, she has shown enough and with his skill I could see her winning, I might be wrong, I wouldn't be surprised but combo of speed and skill seems to much.

Really she does not have many battle speed feats. She almost never speed blitzes

Troop
Really she does not have many battle speed feats. She almost never speed blitzes She wouldn't have to, she dodges every attack punches him non stop uses all her skill. She does that type of thing and that will get her the win.

xJLxKing
WWH get destroyed

xmarksthespot
She can chase Jesse Quick into the Speedforce and move her arms fast enough to block the fragments of a god from all corners of the universe, but it would be unfathomable for her to move her body and arms fast enough to speedblitz...

Soljer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
She can chase Jesse Quick into the Speedforce and move her arms fast enough to block the fragments of a god from all corners of the universe, but it would be unfathomable for her to move her body and arms fast enough to speedblitz...

She's up against Huc.

Duh.

Troop
Huc? laughing out loud

guy222
WWH

Troop
Originally posted by guy222
WWH Serious question, when was the last time you voted AGAINST Hulk?

lordmohahat
it comes down to what it always does in hulk versus anybody. if she knocks him out quick she gets the win if she messes about to much hulk get mad enough to one hit her.

jasofisc
Originally posted by lordmohahat
it comes down to what it always does in hulk versus anybody. if she knocks him out quick she gets the win if she messes about to much hulk get mad enough to one hit her.

you also forgot people who underestamate hulks speed and over estamate her's. Chances are this will be a 200 page thread which that will be debated.

Troop
Originally posted by jasofisc
you also forgot people who underestamate hulks speed and over estamate her's. Chances are this will be a 200 page thread which that will be debated. Hulks speed is nothing comapred to hers. no expression

jasofisc
see it starting I didn't say anything about who was faster (ww is faster) but only that both will be blown out of proportion

Troop
How will it be blown out of proportion? She is to fast to be hit by slow Huc.

OneDumbG0
She can chase Jesse Quick into the Speedforce and move her arms fast enough to block the fragments of a god from all corners of the universe, but it would be unfathomable for her to move her body and arms fast enough to speedblitz... She blocked the fragments of a god from all corners of the universe? What does that even refer to? I'm asking an honest question. And you do realize that DC fans will lynch you if you try to equate travelling speed or battle reflex speed into combat speed...

tkitna
Originally posted by lordmohahat

This is WWH. He's already pissed off. There's no getting the quick win before his strength increases here.

Anyways, I dont care how fast WW is. I would love to see how she's going to put him down.

WWH wins.

Troop
Originally posted by tkitna
This is WWH. He's already pissed off. There's no getting the quick win before his strength increases here.

Anyways, I dont care how fast WW is. I would love to see how she's going to put him down.

WWH wins.

I don't care...lol the argument of someone who has no idea how it happens but ignorant enough to say what you think is fact.

tkitna
I don't care...lol the argument of someone who has no idea how it happens but ignorant enough to say what you think is fact.

Ok Einstein, what is Diana going to do to him? Run around him at super speed and beat him with a bloody tampon? This Hulk practically wrecked the entire Marvel hero population and now WW is just going to casually walk over to him and smack him down? I think not.

redhotrash
As for Hulk wrecking the Marvel Universe, it was nonsense. Black Bolt and Dr. Strange should both have been able to take out the Hulk with moderate effort. Hell you could argue nearly all his fights shouldnt have gone the way they did. I think the only thing saving that story arc from being the biggest crock of the year was the Spider-Man OMD one.
That said, given his b.s. showings, Hulk would win this. When stomping his feet can cause tremors and a thunder clap can stun top tier heroes, WW's speed would be somewhat nulified. She could try to choke him out with her lasso, but even that I dont think would work. I'd give her a win against most reasonable versions of the Hulk (except maybe Maestro) but this one just has too much PIS to work with.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
She blocked the fragments of a god from all corners of the universe? What does that even refer to? I'm asking an honest question. And you do realize that DC fans will lynch you if you try to equate travelling speed or battle reflex speed into combat speed... I'm paraphrasing the narration here:
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5643/11rq0.th.jpghttp://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9564/12ag6.th.jpg

OneDumbG0
I'm paraphrasing the narration here:
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5643/11rq0.th.jpghttp://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9564/12ag6.th.jpg I have not seen that before. That is probably the most impressive combat speed feat I've seen for her. It's definitely more of a combat speed feat than a travelling + battle reflexes speed feat. Even if it is mostly artistic rendtion. Honestly, I wish she could have said something or some caption described just how fast she is going. But really it is the most impressive thing I've seen. But I still don't put her on Superman's level (who's far more consistent) and she's literally a statue compared to Flash.

It is arguable that the scan is an example of FTL combat speed. But I just don't see it as conclusive and I still have to measure it against clearer scans:

ÇãPž™
WW

Grinning Goku
WW would win due to her speed. If she lets WWH tag her, she could end up ****ed.

ultimatethor
Wonderwoman does NOT have many battle speed feats at all. Where is this cant be hit by hulk thing coming from. Indeed a person that can react to lasers/ bullets as fast as she can should be able to speedblitz but we base arguments on comics and not what she should be able to do. Given some of thors speed feats it can be inferred that he can move his hands fast enough to speedblitz but i doubt that a thor speedblitz argument will be accepted by people. Evn the few good battle speedfeats she does have are terribly ambiguos with no way of knowing her actual speed at the time.

And the references to her travel speed are not evn relevant.

Troop
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
WW would win due to her speed. If she lets WWH tag her, she could end up ****ed.

She takes shots from the stronger Superman from space to Earth. She can take a beating. no expression

Grinning Goku
She takes shots from the stronger Superman from space to Earth. She can take a beating. no expression

Quite true. I was trying to be polite.

ultimatethor

She took A shot from sundipped supes from sun to earth

Troop
Yeah I knew it was something like that I just couldn't remember exactly.

FearOfBlood
Fist Fight ? laughing

WWH wins with one finger 10/10.

(WWH is born to be invincible).

Troop
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Fist Fight ? laughing

WW wins with one finger 10/10.

(I'm born to be retarded).

Bouboumaster
Hulk destroy her badly.

fangirl101
WWH HULK COULD BARELY PUT DOWN SENTRY. AND ONLY CUZ SENTRY WAS CLEARLY LETTING HULK PUNCH HIM. THEY DIDN'T EVEN **** UP A MILE. HOW IS HULK GOING TO BEAT WW? SHE CLEARLY COULD JUST GRAB HIM BEFORE HE MOVES AND THROW HIM INTO THE SUN.

jasofisc

are you taking about omac project thing? if so he was knocked out from that punch she talked about how the lights went out and that the heat from re-entery woke her up.

jasofisc
Originally posted by fangirl101
WWH HULK COULD BARELY PUT DOWN SENTRY. AND ONLY CUZ SENTRY WAS CLEARLY LETTING HULK PUNCH HIM. THEY DIDN'T EVEN **** UP A MILE. HOW IS HULK GOING TO BEAT WW? SHE CLEARLY COULD JUST GRAB HIM BEFORE HE MOVES AND THROW HIM INTO THE SUN.

wow talk about a noob. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP typing in caps it's one of the most anoying things. And what the crap are you taking about "sentry was clearly letting hulk punch him" were did you get that?

fangirl101
wow talk about a noob. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP typing in caps it's one of the most anoying things. And what the crap are you taking about "sentry was clearly letting hulk punch him" were did you get that?
WOW. THE RULES I READ SAID THAT INSULTING IS NOT ALLOWED. AND IT MAKES IT EASIER FOR ME TO READ WHAT I'M TYPING. K. AND CLEARLY SENTRY WOULD HAVE TO HAVE LET HULK PUNCH HIM SINCE HE HAS ENERGY POWERS THAT HE CAN USE AS A SHIELD AS WELL AS FLIGHT AND SPEED THAT SURPASS THE HULKS. SENTRY IS AN IDIOT. WONDER WOMAN IS NOT.

fangirl101
are you taking about omac project thing? if so he was knocked out from that punch she talked about how the lights went out and that the heat from re-entery woke her up.
ANY ONE ELSE GETTING PUNCHED FROM THE SUN TO THE EARTH BY SUN AMPED INSANE SUPERMAN SHOULD HAVE HAD NO HEAD AT ALL.

Badabing
WWH HULK COULD BARELY PUT DOWN SENTRY. AND ONLY CUZ SENTRY WAS CLEARLY LETTING HULK PUNCH HIM. THEY DIDN'T EVEN **** UP A MILE. HOW IS HULK GOING TO BEAT WW? SHE CLEARLY COULD JUST GRAB HIM BEFORE HE MOVES AND THROW HIM INTO THE SUN. Please watch your language. Thanks

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Badabing
Please watch your language. Thanks dontgetit

jasofisc
WOW. THE RULES I READ SAID THAT INSULTING IS NOT ALLOWED. AND IT MAKES IT EASIER FOR ME TO READ WHAT I'M TYPING. K. AND CLEARLY SENTRY WOULD HAVE TO HAVE LET HULK PUNCH HIM SINCE HE HAS ENERGY POWERS THAT HE CAN USE AS A SHIELD AS WELL AS FLIGHT AND SPEED THAT SURPASS THE HULKS. SENTRY IS AN IDIOT. WONDER WOMAN IS NOT.

sorry I wasn't really meaning to offend only wishing that you would not type in caps. There are very very very few fights (espeshaly with top tier characters) where they use all their powers in the fight. Just because sentery didn't call upon the void for help or other thing dowsn't mean it was a bad fight.

jasofisc
ANY ONE ELSE GETTING PUNCHED FROM THE SUN TO THE EARTH BY SUN AMPED INSANE SUPERMAN SHOULD HAVE HAD NO HEAD AT ALL.

I agree I was just stating that she didn't just take a punch froma sundipped supes with no or minamal effect.

fangirl101
sorry I wasn't really meaning to offend only wishing that you would not type in caps. There are very very very few fights (espeshaly with top tier characters) where they use all their powers in the fight. Just because sentery didn't call upon the void for help or other thing dowsn't mean it was a bad fight.
THAT FIGHT WAS TERRIBLE. I COULD HAVE SHOT MYSELF IN THE HEAD AFTER READING THAT. IT WAS LIKE SEX WITH NO ORGASM. THE WHOLE WWH WAS WONDERFUL THEN THAT FIGHT!! THE ONLY ONE WORSE THAT YEAR WAS THE SUPERBOY PRIME/YAT FIGHT. I WOULD HAVE RATHER THOR SHOWED UP IN HIS ODIN GLORY AND HAD A REAL FIGHT WITH THE HULK.

jasofisc
THAT FIGHT WAS TERRIBLE. I COULD HAVE SHOT MYSELF IN THE HEAD AFTER READING THAT. IT WAS LIKE SEX WITH NO ORGASM. THE WHOLE WWH WAS WONDERFUL THEN THAT FIGHT!! THE ONLY ONE WORSE THAT YEAR WAS THE SUPERBOY PRIME/YAT FIGHT. I WOULD HAVE RATHER THOR SHOWED UP IN HIS ODIN GLORY AND HAD A REAL FIGHT WITH THE HULK.

wow you really don't like sentry, I'm wondering what was so bad about that fight , you had one incridly strong character fight another untill both were unable to fight back. that's like saying in the first rocky movie rocky and apollo creeds fight was "sex with no orgasm".

fangirl101
wow you really don't like sentry, I'm wondering what was so bad about that fight , you had one incridly strong character fight another untill both were unable to fight back. that's like saying in the first rocky movie rocky and apollo creeds fight was "sex with no orgasm".

REALLY IF YOU PUT BENN GRIMM'S FIGHTING ABILITY IN SENTRY, HE WOULD HAVE BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THE HULK. THUS SENTRY IS AN IDIOT. ALL BRAWN AND NO BRAIN. HE COULD HAVE LITERALLY JUST SHOT THE HULK INTO A TRILLION PIECES. OR USED THE SAME KIND OF POWER HE USED WHEN FIGHTING GENIS.

jasofisc
REALLY IF YOU PUT BENN GRIMM'S FIGHTING ABILITY IN SENTRY, HE WOULD HAVE BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THE HULK. THUS SENTRY IS AN IDIOT. ALL BRAWN AND NO BRAIN. HE COULD HAVE LITERALLY JUST SHOT THE HULK INTO A TRILLION PIECES. OR USED THE SAME KIND OF POWER HE USED WHEN FIGHTING GENIS.

"the kind of power he used when fighting genis" you mean doing nothing and getting owned. yeah that would totally work. WWH took hell flame, BB's sonic scream, HT's full nova flame, and a lot of other things. no way was he going to "shot the hulk into a trillion pieces" he was trying and put out more energy then he had ever in the past.

jasofisc

Ben is not a bad fighter and sentery was putting everything he had into his punches and wasn't just doing nothing.

tkitna
Ben is not a bad fighter and sentery was putting everything he had into his punches and wasn't just doing nothing.

Lets put the fight into perspective. The Sentry was taking Hulk's punches smiling. He was releshing in the fact that the Hulk was draining him of his energy. Thats what he wanted. He hit the Hulk with an open hand ***** slap and hurt him so i'd hardly say he was doing nothing to him. If he didnt care about releasing his energy and actually fought back like a normal character would have, the Hulk would have went down.

Terrible fight and terrible story by Pak anyway you look at it.

jasofisc
Lets put the fight into perspective. The Sentry was taking Hulk's punches smiling. He was releshing in the fact that the Hulk was draining him of his energy. Thats what he wanted. He hit the Hulk with an open hand ***** slap and hurt him so i'd hardly say he was doing nothing to him. If he didnt care about releasing his energy and actually fought back like a normal character would have, the Hulk would have went down.

sentery got the first punch in and several others as well. come on, gosh I used to hate hulk untill I came to this forum and seen the bais.

jasofisc
the sentery vs WWH is such a greatly misinterpreted fight. Sentry only hit hulk with an open handed fist
to review the fight again go here at the top of the page http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=411307&pagenumber=17

every other time he had the open hand he was fireing energy into hulk with out holding back. it was a fine fight unless your a hulk hater and can't understand that WWH was a much much powerful version then normal or anyother hulk.

jasofisc

since when is a **** slap across the top of the head http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh021.jpg

Phantom Zone

He didnt fight back like a normal person becaue he was buzzin. He was drunk with power.

Hannibal-Lector
Personally i think Sentry wanted Hulk to put him back undercontrol (aka saying thanks at the end and stuff like that)

But back on topic
Id say WW for this battle

OneDumbG0
Wonder Woman was never punched from the Sun to the Earth in 'Sacrifice.' The writer stated in an interview that they had gotten no farther than Venus and the art was a bit unclear. Still an impressive feat.

Greg Pak has confirmed that World War Hulk and Sentry burned each other out in their fight.

ultimatethor

Sentry burnt out all his enrgy fighting the hulk. Evn though he did not use all of his powers he still exhausted all his enrgy meaning he was going ALL OUT. And really i dont see the difference between WW and the sentry as neither of them have shown much combat speed anyway. Flight speed does not equal combat speed. WWH is considerably stronger and more durable and his strength and durability will continue to increase throughout the fight, therefore he wins.

smashyou
WW has combat speed as well actually so that will come into play here.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by smashyou
WW has combat speed as well actually so that will come into play here.

Could you provide some proof? I mean examples of her actually blitzing someone at an indicated speed and not just artistic rendition.

smashyou
So every feat that isn't described by the writer as ftl or something can't be used by...anyone?

ultimatethor
So every feat that isn't described by the writer as ftl or something can't be used by...anyone?

Actually, it does not have to be described by the writer, it should just have some on panel evidence that can tell us the speed he/she was moving at. For example, a blurred ss has been hit by thor, but considering that we did not know ss speed at this point we cant assume that thor can block FTL blitzes( Evn though i would like to). Also wonderwoman hardly ever speedblitzes therefore we cant assume that during one of the instances she is drawn as moving fast in combat that she is moving at FTL speeds or evn remotely close to it without some sort of evidence. When we also consider that she is hit all the time during combat by characters that are not evn superfast let alone FTL, then all evidence points to her combat speed not being nearly as good as her flight speed.

smashyou
I am not mentioning speedblitz, I am talking about her fighting at super speed which I have saw her do plenty of times. Evidence that she gets hit all the time, ignoring that she regally blocks bullets and keeps up with Superman and is able to tag Flash.

ultimatethor
I am not mentioning speedblitz, I am talking about her fighting at super speed which I have saw her do plenty of times. Evidence that she gets hit all the time, ignoring that she regally blocks bullets and keeps up with Superman and is able to tag Flash.

Hmm fighting at superspeeds? Her keeping up with superman really is irrelevant cuz supes ( although he has much more vidence than she does), also does not normally attack people at superspeeds. As i hv said b4 her keeping up with supes travel speed wise is quite irrelevant as well as they are not the same thing. Also her tagging the flash really does not mean she can fight at superspeed as i hve explained in my thor example. Blocking bullets is not very impressive considering that Daredevil and spiderman can do the same ( Can they fight at superspeeds?)

smashyou
To busy to respond to it all now but I want to know, are you really saying someone with Superman and has shown to fight at super speed wont use it against Hulk? no expression

ultimatethor
Ur post is not dat clear but what im saying is that there is not enough evidence to prove that WW can fight at the speeds some people claim she can. Not sure what u mean about superman

smashyou
OK I was just thinking, you said Spider-Man etc all dodge bullets, well so does WW. But Spider-man is to fast for Hulk, know he eventually gets him.

The different is WW does what he can do so should also be able to dodge Hulk as well.

But she is also faster than that, so she can fight (and does, you just need to read more WW) then she will.

Hulk struggles with slower opponents than her and wont touch her, along with her MA training to, he is outclassed.

smashyou
Ur post is not dat clear but what im saying is that there is not enough evidence to prove that WW can fight at the speeds some people claim she can. Not sure what u mean about superman Yeah I was doing 3 things at the same time lol.

But there is, read her comics, read JLA comics. I am sorry but you are wrong about this.

fangirl101
Hmm fighting at superspeeds? Her keeping up with superman really is irrelevant cuz supes ( although he has much more vidence than she does), also does not normally attack people at superspeeds. As i hv said b4 her keeping up with supes travel speed wise is quite irrelevant as well as they are not the same thing. Also her tagging the flash really does not mean she can fight at superspeed as i hve explained in my thor example. Blocking bullets is not very impressive considering that Daredevil and spiderman can do the same ( Can they fight at superspeeds?)

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4995/JLA40pg11.jpg

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/4674/ww4218ic.jpg
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/488/WWplusJQ1.jpg
I think these show that wonder woman has superspeed. and i have never seen spiderman nor daredevil block multiple rounds of not only bullets but lasers at close range from all direction. sorry. that doesn't cut it.

smashyou
He is either ignoring her speed because he well...likes Hulk to much or just doesn't know allot about her.

Might be both actually

ultimatethor
The point is not her dodging hulk. I have no doubt that she is faster than him and can dodge his attacks quite well. Howver saying hulk wont touch her is wrong. hulk struggling against slower opponents is cancelled out by wonderwoman getting hit by opponents on hulks level of speed. Ive read enough wonderwoman to know that her battle speed is not as good as you think( prove me wrong with examples ). She does have a skill advantage but the hulk has an initial and RAPIDLY GROWING strength and durability advantage. He certainly is not getting outclassed

fangirl101
The point is not her dodging hulk. I have no doubt that she is faster than him and can dodge his attacks quite well. Howver saying hulk wont touch her is wrong. hulk struggling against slower opponents is cancelled out by wonderwoman getting hit by opponents on hulks level of speed. Ive read enough wonderwoman to know that her battle speed is not as good as you think( prove me wrong with examples ). She does have a skill advantage but the hulk has an initial and RAPIDLY GROWING strength and durability advantage. He certainly is not getting outclassed
i know you are not serious. let's look at the facts. wonder can fly. she can hurl chunks of stuff at hulk and he couldn't hit her. she's far far faster. that isn't even up for discussion. let's also look at the fact that she has blocked superman's punches with her bracers. superman has fought her at superspeeds. trying to defeat whom he thought was doomsday. you do realize that blocking lightspeed fire is a battle speed move don't you? wonderwoman out classes hulk in every way but healing. and her healing isn't too shabby. i read the rules. it says every opponent will fight to the best of thier abilities while fighting in character. her character would be to put hulk down. and her lasso could just make him turn back to banner. or she could use the lasso as brass knuckles like she did in a recent wonderwoman magazine. and pummel hulk senseless with indestructible fist at super speed.

smashyou
The point is not her dodging hulk. I have no doubt that she is faster than him and can dodge his attacks quite well. Howver saying hulk wont touch her is wrong. hulk struggling against slower opponents is cancelled out by wonderwoman getting hit by opponents on hulks level of speed. Ive read enough wonderwoman to know that her battle speed is not as good as you think( prove me wrong with examples ). She does have a skill advantage but the hulk has an initial and RAPIDLY GROWING strength and durability advantage. He certainly is not getting outclassed Uh...get hit by Hulk.

There goes your argument down the drain. I have better things to do.

Kutulu
Hulk had no problem tagging Gladiator who is fast enough to enter hyperspace and catch up with a spaceship that was going FTL and had a head start. Hulk had no problem tagging Silver Surfer who can fly millions of light years in a few seconds. Hulk had no problem attacking Hyperion who fights so fast it has to be measured in nanoseconds.

If this was regular WW with all her equipment, she might have a chance. WW versus WWH, and WW has no equipment? WWH stomps her easily 10/10.

ultimatethor
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4995/JLA40pg11.jpg

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/4674/ww4218ic.jpg
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/488/WWplusJQ1.jpg
I think these show that wonder woman has superspeed. and i have never seen spiderman nor daredevil block multiple rounds of not only bullets but lasers at close range from all direction. sorry. that doesn't cut it.

I dont think you evn understand what im debating. If u did u would not post extremely out of context scans. Your scans really do not show any sign of her actually engaging people in battle at superspeeds so what do they prove? That she can block bullets and get hit be people way slower than a bullet? That she can get from place to place really fast? Thor has blocked a blurred surfer, tagged gladiator, and blocked attackes from other fast guys. He can also move at FTL speeds when holding on to his hammer and has been described as fast as lightning but it does NOT mean he can fight at those speeds and .. On panel evidence still shows that thor has been hit by the likes of hulk multiple times and really has never shown his great speed when actually fighting someone. The same goes for wonderwoman who has poor battle speed feats as well. Your examples are really out of context

smashyou
Show Gladiator fighting at those speeds, we need proof of her super speed so do you.

10/10?

Yeah fanboy alert alright.

I hope the forum treats you and the rest of the fanboys like the children you are. smile

ultimatethor
Uh...get hit by Hulk.

There goes your argument down the drain. I have better things to do.

Wow and is uppose ur baseless argument is really something? I asked you to prove that she could fight at such speeds. Your answer: First u show ur failure to grasp the concept of battle speed and travel speed by providing utterly useless and irrelevent examples, and then you tell me she can fight at such speeds but i have to go and read more JLA comics yet you who have read so many JLA comiocs can provide no example whatsoever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Secondly you claim oh she can never get hit by hulk while on panel evidence shows her getting hit by characters on hulks level of speed.

Finally you finish off with the typical sign of a completely inept debater, When you fail to prove your points you call fanboy. HOW PATHETIC sad

ultimatethor
i know you are not serious. let's look at the facts. wonder can fly. she can hurl chunks of stuff at hulk and he couldn't hit her. she's far far faster. that isn't even up for discussion. let's also look at the fact that she has blocked superman's punches with her bracers. superman has fought her at superspeeds. trying to defeat whom he thought was doomsday. you do realize that blocking lightspeed fire is a battle speed move don't you? wonderwoman out classes hulk in every way but healing. and her healing isn't too shabby. i read the rules. it says every opponent will fight to the best of thier abilities while fighting in character. her character would be to put hulk down. and her lasso could just make him turn back to banner. or she could use the lasso as brass knuckles like she did in a recent wonderwoman magazine. and pummel hulk senseless with indestructible fist at super speed.

.Now i know u are not serious.For heavens sake did u evn read the title of the thread? Fist fight no equipment just fists. Hurl chunks of rock? Lasso him? And she certainly does not evn come remotely close to outclassing him in the physical departemnt.

Nextly is there any proof that she and superman were fighting at light speed? It seems you do not at all know what im trying to debate. I do not challenge her ability to block objects at whatever speed, Howevr because of her lack of showings in which it can be proven that she is actually engaging another person in a fight at the speeds you have been claiming then in no way should it be assumed that her battle speed is the same as her normal speed

ultimatethor
Show Gladiator fighting at those speeds, we need proof of her super speed so do you.

10/10?

I hope the forum treats you and the rest of the fanboys like the children you are. smile

I really hope you learn how to actually debate and soon. And with ur kind of arguments i would not go around calling others children rolling on floor laughing

Kutulu

10/10?

Check the speed section.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=369265&pagenumber=9

fangirl101
.Now i know u are not serious.For heavens sake did u evn read the title of the thread? Fist fight no equipment just fists. Hurl chunks of rock? Lasso him? And she certainly does not evn come remotely close to outclassing him in the physical departemnt.

Nextly is there any proof that she and superman were fighting at light speed? It seems you do not at all know what im trying to debate. I do not challenge her ability to block objects at whatever speed, Howevr because of her lack of showings in which it can be proven that she is actually engaging another person in a fight at the speeds you have been claiming then in no way should it be assumed that her battle speed is the same as her normal speed so how did superman and wonder woman end up near the sun's surface in oh a couple of seconds or less if they weren't fighting at superspeeds? your guess is as good as mine since you say they weren't fighting at superspeeds. maybe they teleported. maybe they have twins. lmao.

jasofisc

10/10?

wow wrong character to use. the scan of him fighting hyperon

jasofisc
so how did superman and wonder woman end up near the sun's surface in oh a couple of seconds or less if they weren't fighting at superspeeds? your guess is as good as mine since you say they weren't fighting at superspeeds. maybe they teleported. maybe they have twins. lmao.

I think wonderwoman can fight at super speeds and that the omac project feat shows that. However I could see someone saying that since supes was just holding onto her wrists and pulling her that it doesn't count.

thanks for not typing in caps anymore -senserly thankyou

quanchi112
WWHulk cant lose.

guy222
WWH

ultimatethor
so how did superman and wonder woman end up near the sun's surface in oh a couple of seconds or less if they weren't fighting at superspeeds? your guess is as good as mine since you say they weren't fighting at superspeeds. maybe they teleported. maybe they have twins. lmao.

Hmm, Did it ever occur to you that the feat is really of no relevance? I guess not( not surprised) That feat certainly shows great flying speed but in the context of this disccussion is nearly useless. It is painfully obvious that both of them were moving forward hence the reason that they were able to get to the sun in a few seconds. How many blows were even thrown? You really do not understand what battle speed is as u have provided another laughable example. You asked the foolish question of how they were able to get to the sun in a few seconds. The simple answer is that THEY FLEW THERE. Wonderwoman and superman being able to fly to the sun in seconds helps ur argument in which way? Where is the proof of battle speed? Ur argument just gets weaker and weaker with each post as you continue to show ur inability to grasp a simple concept. sad

fangirl101
Hmm, Did it ever occur to you that the feat is really of no relevance? I guess not( not surprised) That feat certainly shows great flying speed but in the context of this disccussion is nearly useless. It is painfully obvious that both of them were moving forward hence the reason that they were able to get to the sun in a few seconds. How many blows were even thrown? You really do not understand what battle speed is as u have provided another laughable example. You asked the foolish question of how they were able to get to the sun in a few seconds. The simple answer is that THEY FLEW THERE. Wonderwoman and superman being able to fly to the sun in seconds helps ur argument in which way? Where is the proof of battle speed? Ur argument just gets weaker and weaker with each post as you continue to show ur inability to grasp a simple concept. sad

sighs. if they were fighting from the earth to the sun, then that would mean they were battling while moving at super speeds. so you think they threw one punch while moving that fast? somethings that writer or artist should have to depict. unless a two year old simpleton is reading and can't put two and two together. it's like someone seeing wonder woman's hands flying at super speed to block bullets and can't see that it takes the same hand eye coordination and speed to be able to land that many blows. you mean to tell me that a woman who can block light speed attacks from multiple directions can't throw punches in the same manner? gobbdegook!!! and i didn't ask a foolish question. i was being as rediculous as the people who insist that wonder woman can't fly at light speed and that she can't fight at those speeds. when clearly she was. and has. the weaker debator would retreat to insults when they have nothing left to argue. would that be you?

psycho gundam
ok lets attempt to end this now-

-did wonder woman defeat general wade eiling on her own, simple answer HELL NO.

-interchange wwh and eiling as they are almost the same and instead of a whole team backing her, it's one on one.

thread over......

Captain Angont
Your credibility's over.

How do we know Hulks his level? Your opinion? Not worth allot from what I can tell.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
ok lets attempt to end this now-

-did wonder woman defeat general wade eiling on her own, simple answer HELL NO.

-interchange wwh and eiling as they are almost the same and instead of a whole team backing her, it's one on one.

thread over......
um. wwh and eiling are not interchangeable. the war hulk does not have the adaptive abilities of the shaggy man. you are also trying to use a team setting in which characters generally operate at less than optimal ability in order to facilitate the team concept. case in point, thor on his own would be able to defeat most of the avengers villians on his own. in the team book, he acts like a moron. in wonder woman's own book, she held her own against doomsday who started as strong as the original and then grew in strength from there. all this while in the context of trying not to let innocents he harmed. in a forum fight, she could cut loose, use all of her speed and skill, and beat pretty much anyone who isn't faster and far far stronger. the hulk is no where near as fast, hell wonder woman can run as fast as some flashes. how the wwh is going to hit her is still up for question. thread over. this is the forum, not a comic.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Captain Angont
Your credibility's over.

How do we know Hulks his level? Your opinion? Not worth allot from what I can tell. and your a sock with a grand total of 15 posts...
shaddap.

Madvillain
WWH...

guy222
thumb up

ultimatethor
sighs. if they were fighting from the earth to the sun, then that would mean they were battling while moving at super speeds. so you think they threw one punch while moving that fast? somethings that writer or artist should have to depict. unless a two year old simpleton is reading and can't put two and two together. it's like someone seeing wonder woman's hands flying at super speed to block bullets and can't see that it takes the same hand eye coordination and speed to be able to land that many blows. you mean to tell me that a woman who can block light speed attacks from multiple directions can't throw punches in the same manner? gobbdegook!!! and i didn't ask a foolish question. i was being as rediculous as the people who insist that wonder woman can't fly at light speed and that she can't fight at those speeds. when clearly she was. and has. the weaker debator would retreat to insults when they have nothing left to argue. would that be you?

This is ridiculous. You saying that they were actually engaging each other in battle is based on pure speculation and nothing more as there is no proof of how many punches were thrown. This should be extremely obvious to anybody. Who is to say that they threw more than one punch? Who is to say that superman was not just using heat vison or ice breath the whole time? Who is to say that wonderwoman was not just behind him the whole time trying to lasso him? Really them battling can mean many things. Once again you have woefully failed to prove anything. As i said the way they got to the sun was through their flight speed and nothing else. Therefore they were flying towrds the sun the whole time which would make the so called light speed melee fight that you claim they had very difficult. You keep mentioning wonderwoman being able to run as fast as the flash, a fact which by now evn you should have realised is irrelevant. Indeed with wonderwomans ability to react to light speed attacks she should be able to initiate a speed blitz but the fact is that comics do not work like that. Thor has shown the ability to react to and block attacks from superfast beings but does not have enough showings in actual physical combat for us to simply grant him combat speed. The same goes for wonderwoman, who using real world logic should have good combat speed but because of her poor combat showings on panel, it can be said she does not. Trying to apply real world logic to comics is just foolish, because in comics we use on panel showings and not what should or should not be possible. I still wonder how you can say that WWh cant hit her when she is regularly hit by beings on his level of speed. Lastly, i have not resorted to insults and As for weak debating you take the cake.
1. Initially not evn knowing the specifics of the fight
2. Continously showing failure to grasp a simple concept( continuously EQUATING BATTLE SPEED AND TRAVEL SPEED)
3.Providing a bevy of irrelevant and out of context examples

Certainly not the signs of a great debator

fangirl101
This is ridiculous. You saying that they were actually engaging each other in battle is based on pure speculation and nothing more as there is no proof of how many punches were thrown. This should be extremely obvious to anybody. Who is to say that they threw more than one punch? Who is to say that superman was not just using heat vison or ice breath the whole time? Who is to say that wonderwoman was not just behind him the whole time trying to lasso him? Really them battling can mean many things. Once again you have woefully failed to prove anything. As i said the way they got to the sun was through their flight speed and nothing else. Therefore they were flying towrds the sun the whole time which would make the so called light speed melee fight that you claim they had very difficult. You keep mentioning wonderwoman being able to run as fast as the flash, a fact which by now evn you should have realised is irrelevant. Indeed with wonderwomans ability to react to light speed attacks she should be able to initiate a speed blitz but the fact is that comics do not work like that. Thor has shown the ability to react to and block attacks from superfast beings but does not have enough showings in actual physical combat for us to simply grant him combat speed. The same goes for wonderwoman, who using real world logic should have good combat speed but because of her poor combat showings on panel, it can be said she does not. Trying to apply real world logic to comics is just foolish, because in comics we use on panel showings and not what should or should not be possible. I still wonder how you can say that WWh cant hit her when she is regularly hit by beings on his level of speed. Lastly, i have not resorted to insults and As for weak debating you take the cake.
2. Continously showing failure to grasp a simple concept( continuously EQUATING BATTLE SPEED AND TRAVEL SPEED)

dear dear dear. where do i begin.
Fact: wonder woman has on occasion blocked light speed attacks from multiple directions. this means she was moving her arms in punch like fashion with pin point accuracy and top tier hand eye coordination. of course if she is being attacked this would be COMBAT that she is in and thus, reacting at FTL speeds in COMBAT situations.
Let's look at a couple of things that may not be obvious to the casual wonder woman reader but, to one such as i, the fangirl101: it is plain as day. In the scan below, FLASH is asking what happened to wonder woman. this would indicate that she moved so fast, and he was preoccupied as well, as he didn't catch what happened to her. martian manhunter is using martian vision and gl is using his ring to make a telescope, illustrated by the telescopic green circle, to indicate that she is some distance off the planet. where am i going with this? well, wonder woman was fast enough to forcibly fight, as in combat, a white martian off world in less than a few seconds. she moved at faster than escape velocity, much faster, while battling a being who is described as strong and tuff as superman in the story arc. that is a combat speed feat. oh, and then she returns to the planet in less than a second flat after she beats up on primaid. another speed feat.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/2567/jla00411n0qb.jpg

now, on to the next COMBAT speed feat. in the scan below, wonder woman is blocking pieces of the shattered god's light particles, in sustained combat. she's protecting herself and the other gods from the shattered god. and the shards are compared to the power of a small star. take a gander at her hands. they are moving at ftl speeds in a FIST position. if one didn't know that she was defending, it would look as if she were pummeling him. you know why? becuz it is no stretch at all, to see that she could pummel someone with the same speed and accuracy that she blocks. actually it would be easier as she would only have one target. when she's blocking, she has multiple targets in multiple directions.

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1189/WW194-2.jpg

in this next scan, wonder woman speed blitzes the uber powerful white demon.
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/7610/ww10020guantlet0gy.jpg

in this next scan, please note the swoosh lines drawn about wonder woman. swoosh indicates some measure of speed. i'm not saying that it's light speed. but it's clear that she and superman are trading blows at an accelerated pace. this is another combat scene.
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/551/job94sk.jpg

Now if you dont' think wonder woman can strike at superspeed, then take a gander at what she did with her foot while fighting doomsday superman
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2862/wonderwoman175355uj.jpg

wonder woman moves at superspeed to fight a demon before superman can react IN COMBAT
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/981/action76120qk.jpg

need i go on, or have you had enough. it's clearly clear, that you didn't know that wonder woman has fought in superspeed mode. fangirl101, game, set, match!!!

ultimatethor
Fact: wonder woman has on occasion blocked light speed attacks from multiple directions. this means she was moving her arms in punch like fashion with pin point accuracy and top tier hand eye coordination. of course if she is being attacked this would be COMBAT that she is in and thus, reacting at FTL speeds in COMBAT situations.
Let's look at a couple of things that may not be obvious to the casual wonder woman reader but, to one such as i, the fangirl101: it is plain as day. In the scan below, FLASH is asking what happened to wonder woman. this would indicate that she moved so fast, and he was preoccupied as well, as he didn't catch what happened to her. martian manhunter is using martian vision and gl is using his ring to make a telescope, illustrated by the telescopic green circle, to indicate that she is some distance off the planet. where am i going with this? well, wonder woman was fast enough to forcibly fight, as in combat, a white martian off world in less than a few seconds. she moved at faster than escape velocity, much faster, while battling a being who is described as strong and tuff as superman in the story arc. that is a combat speed feat. oh, and then she returns to the planet in less than a second flat after she beats up on primaid. another speed feat.

now, on to the next COMBAT speed feat. in the scan below, wonder woman is blocking pieces of the shattered god's light particles, in sustained combat. she's protecting herself and the other gods from the shattered god. and the shards are compared to the power of a small star. take a gander at her hands. they are moving at ftl speeds in a FIST position. if one didn't know that she was defending, it would look as if she were pummeling him. you know why? becuz it is no stretch at all, to see that she could pummel someone with the same speed and accuracy that she blocks. actually it would be easier as she would only have one target. when she's blocking, she has multiple targets in multiple directions.

in this next scan, please note the swoosh lines drawn about wonder woman. swoosh indicates some measure of speed. i'm not saying that it's light speed. but it's clear that she and superman are trading blows at an accelerated pace. this is another combat scene.

Now if you dont' think wonder woman can strike at superspeed, then take a gander at what she did with her foot while fighting doomsday superman

wonder woman moves at superspeed to fight a demon before superman can react IN COMBAT

need i go on, or have you had enough. it's clearly clear, that you didn't know that wonder woman has fought in superspeed mode. fangirl101, game, set, match!!!

I agree that it is game set match becuz you have not one a single game have lost nearly all the sets and are about to lose the match. However because you took the pains to post scans i have decided to slowly break down the scans and interpret them properly( at least the ones i can see)

Now in the first scan, it seems that wonderwoman flies into the air while martian manhunter flash and aquaman are fighting takes out the primaid and ( evn though it is not in the scan) flies back down. Now
unlike you would like to assume, this is not a combat speed feat. First of all notice that she FLIES UP THERE without the flash noticing. Martian manhunter and the green lantern then begin to watch the fight as she lassos him and i assume easily takes him out. She then flies back( evn though its not in the scan) in a second. It should be noted that there is no indication of the actual fight against primaid being at superspeed as we can clearly see that Martian manhunter and the flash and Aquaman are having a conversation in complete sentences while MM watches the fight. Certainly good flight speed but not sufficeint to prove battle speed.

As for the next feat well ive have gone over those before, the scans im requesting are of her actually engaging another being in physical combat at superspeed.

The third scan is purely laughable. You say wonderwoman blitzes him? Ha all that is shown is her ramming into him and pushing him. Sort of like what the sentry did to hulk in the WWH battle. How can you evn attempt to call that a blitz? laughing

The fourth scan is actually the most ridiculous of all. Swoosh lines? Are you freaking kidding? i can show you hulk fights, thor fights, spiderman fights and a countless number of other fights that have the same sort of swoosh lines. Using that as an indicator of speed is just plain foolish and nothing more. It is so vague that i dont evn know why i responded to it. laughing out loud

The scan of her kicking whatever that is is just artistic rendition nothing else. How do you determine the speed of that? For heavens sake almost any street level has scans of them kicking/punching something that look like that. Jeez evn someone like the hulk has them. Another extremely laughable example

As for your last scan, it simply shows ur futile attempt to misinterpret a scan( i suspect deliberately)., Before superman can react? Superman back was turned and diana told him to watch out cuz she saw the thing coming and then attacked it. Heck there is no indication of superspeed evn let alone the combat speed im asking for. All she did was protect superman from getting cheap shotted. Evn the artistic depiction does not imply that she used superspeed, How can anyone in there right mind evn say it shows great combat speed? confused

You have made it plainly obvious that you really do not understand the concept of combat speed. What im talking about is examples of her actually engaging someone in physical combat that can be proven to be at superspeed and NOT JUST ARTISTIC DEPICTIONS. Heck it seems u cant evn interpret the artistic depictions well. Aside maybe the first scan ( which is only partially stupid as it does show good flight speed) the rest of the scans you posted are either irrelevant, Terribly vague and misnterpreted or just plain laughable. Really you have succeded in nothing but worsening ur argument. As this is getting tiring i appeal to anyone ELSE who may have scans of wonderwoman actually fighting at superspeed to post them because it is obvious that fan girl101 simply cannot grasp that concept.

llagrok
Goooo nvr!

fangirl101
I agree that it is game set match becuz you have not one a single game have lost nearly all the sets and are about to lose the match. However because you took the pains to post scans i have decided to slowly break down the scans and interpret them properly( at least the ones i can see)

Now in the first scan, it seems that wonderwoman flies into the air while martian manhunter flash and aquaman are fighting takes out the primaid and ( evn though it is not in the scan) flies back down. Now
unlike you would like to assume, this is not a combat speed feat. First of all notice that she FLIES UP THERE without the flash noticing. Martian manhunter and the green lantern then begin to watch the fight as she lassos him and i assume easily takes him out. She then flies back( evn though its not in the scan) in a second. It should be noted that there is no indication of the actual fight against primaid being at superspeed as we can clearly see that Martian manhunter and the flash and Aquaman are having a conversation in complete sentences while MM watches the fight. Certainly good flight speed but not sufficeint to prove battle speed.

As for the next feat well ive have gone over those before, the scans im requesting are of her actually engaging another being in physical combat at superspeed.

The third scan is purely laughable. You say wonderwoman blitzes him? Ha all that is shown is her ramming into him and pushing him. Sort of like what the sentry did to hulk in the WWH battle. How can you evn attempt to call that a blitz? laughing

The fourth scan is actually the most ridiculous of all. Swoosh lines? Are you freaking kidding? i can show you hulk fights, thor fights, spiderman fights and a countless number of other fights that have the same sort of swoosh lines. Using that as an indicator of speed is just plain foolish and nothing more. It is so vague that i dont evn know why i responded to it. laughing out loud

As for your last scan, it simply shows ur futile attempt to misinterpret a scan( i suspect deliberately)., Before superman can react? Superman back was turned and diana told him to watch out cuz she saw the thing coming and then attacked it. Heck there is no indication of superspeed evn let alone the combat speed im asking for. All she did was protect superman from getting cheap shotted. Evn the artistic depiction does not imply that she used superspeed, How can anyone in there right mind evn say it shows great combat speed? confused

You have made it plainly obvious that you really do not understand the concept of combat speed. What im talking about is examples of her actually engaging someone in physical combat that can be proven to be at superspeed and NOT JUST ARTISTIC DEPICTIONS. Heck it seems u cant evn interpret the artistic depictions well. Aside maybe the first scan ( which is only partially stupid as it does show good flight speed) the rest of the scans you posted are either irrelevant, Terribly vague and misnterpreted or just plain laughable. Really you have succeded in nothing but worsening ur argument. As i this is getting tiring i appeal to anyone ELSE who may have scans of wonderwoman actually fighting at superspeed to post them because it is obvious that fan girl101 simply cannot grasp that concept.

actually you don't understand combat speed dear. one doesn't get swoosh lines fighting superman unless one is keeping up with him. now you try and keep up with me. you also failed to mention that wonder deflecting the shattered god IS IN COMBAT. THAT IS A COMBAT Manuever. defense is PART OF FREAKING COMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or don't you see her hands moving faster than light?

I see you failed to mention how she uses superspeed to blizt apart the planes system. cleary an attack move that shows her moving at superspeed.

now as for the martian fight, i gave no indication of the flight speed, i said that she obviously fought the martian all the way to where ever the hell they were. they didn't say, oh, i'll race you to outerspace and then we can fight. can you imagine them moving faster than escape velocity and only throwing one punch. WTF.

it's clearly painfully obvious that you just don't like wonder woman, becuz anyone else, with any kind of objective thinking, can see, that she is using superspeed during a fight. oh and one more thing, wonder woman gets her speed directly from hermes god of speed. to an exact mirror. and HE DOES has battle speed feats. as a matter of fact, i think she even fought him once.

AGAIN, DEFENSE IS PART OF COMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!! he throws a punch, i block it, i throw a punch, all part of combat. fangirl101 kicks ass again.

Ouallada
Wow, I Nvr thought that Fangirl was this good! wink

jasofisc
Originally posted by Captain Angont
Your credibility's over.

How do we know Hulks his level? Your opinion? Not worth allot from what I can tell.

dc bricks have no feats what so ever that put them far and away from marvel higher bricks. For some reason DC likes seeing a brick take out an uber character.

jasofisc

only one of these scans show combat speed (the blocking energy bolt from gods in all directions) the rest is just flight speed (oh and the foot thing too is super speed)

I do believe that ww does have combat speed the problem is, is that she rarly ever shows it. With non speedsters that have superspeed their powers should be explained as having to go into a speed like state that they have to switch on like an energy beam that would make comics make a little more sence.

ultimatethor
actually you don't understand combat speed dear. one doesn't get swoosh lines fighting superman unless one is keeping up with him. now you try and keep up with me. you also failed to mention that wonder deflecting the shattered god IS IN COMBAT. THAT IS A COMBAT Manuever. defense is PART OF FREAKING COMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or don't you see her hands moving faster than light?

I see you failed to mention how she uses superspeed to blizt apart the planes system. cleary an attack move that shows her moving at superspeed.

now as for the martian fight, i gave no indication of the flight speed, i said that she obviously fought the martian all the way to where ever the hell they were. they didn't say, oh, i'll race you to outerspace and then we can fight. can you imagine them moving faster than escape velocity and only throwing one punch. WTF.

it's clearly painfully obvious that you just don't like wonder woman, becuz anyone else, with any kind of objective thinking, can see, that she is using superspeed during a fight. oh and one more thing, wonder woman gets her speed directly from hermes god of speed. to an exact mirror. and HE DOES has battle speed feats. as a matter of fact, i think she even fought him once.

AGAIN, DEFENSE IS PART OF COMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!! he throws a punch, i block it, i throw a punch, all part of combat. fangirl101 kicks ass again.

Wow so we are still in this line of thought eh? Unfortunately for you ur attempt to post scans showing wonderwomans combat speed has simply shown your inability to interpret on panel info. It is obvious that you have NOT evn been reading my posts becuz if you were you would have seen that the kind of combat speed i asked for was of her engaging in PHYSICAL COMBAT with another being at superspeed. Instead you have proceeded to post evn more laughable and irrelevant examples.

How can you say u are sane and still attempt to use that swoosh line feat as an indication of combat speed? You say she was keeping up with superman when there is ABSOLUTELY NO INDICATION of the speed they were fighting at. Heck evn the artistic depiction of it does not imply that. Superman normally DOES NOT fight at superspeeds and it is pure foolishness to assume he was fighting at these speeds when there is no evidence of it. Going by your reatrded logic, if the hulk is shown to keep up with Surfer in a fight then it means he was fighting at superspeed evn when there is no proof that surfer was fighting at such speeds anyway. Totally senseless

Nextly it also seems you missed the part of me asking for scans of her ENGAGING ANOTHER BEING IN PHYSICAL COMBAT. The reason for this is that wonderwoman already has feats showing her great reactions to objects and things coming at her such as ur example of her deflecting the fragments of the shattered god. However she lacks such feats when it comes to physical combat with other beings hence the reason she gets hit all the time by beings that are not evn superfast and such. You did not provide evn one example of her using multiple attacks at superspeed against someone or of her using her speed to block or dodge multiple direct physical attacks such as punches and kicks during a melee. This is the main thing that has to be proven becuz she has shown very poor speed in these kind of situations hence the reason she gets hit all the time by really slow people during direct physical combat.

Your martian manhunter example is just plain ambiguos as it shows in no way that wonderwoman was involved in a superspeed battle with primaid as you so falsely claim. All that happens is that flash asks where primaid is and MM replies wonderwoman went up there. From all indications on that page, Wonderwoman simply took primaid up there and beat him up. Where did you see any evidence of her attacking him { punching kicking etc} at superspeed while they were flying up there? Simply another far fetched assumption of yours because the only fight we actually see is her lassoing him while inspace and this fight is certainly not going on at superspeed as MM the flash and aquaman are having a conversation while MM and GL watch the fight. What gives you the stupid idea that they threw more than a punch? You cant evn interpret ur own scans becuz of ur bias

Further you have deliberately attempted to mislead people by calling her ramming into a demon a speed blitz, this is also just an unbeleivable misnterpretation of a very simple scan. I guess when sentry rammed into WWH he was speed blitzing sad
Not only that you showed and example of her attacking a being that was about to hit superman when his back was turned for heavens sale. You then call this reacting b4 superman could. Are you evn serious at all? What i really wonder is where you got the idea that she evn did that at
superspeed as ONCE AGAIN there is NO INDICATION of any form of superspeed used let alone the kind of speed u r implying.

Lastly that kick you posted is also ambiguos becuz although it at least looks fast unlike ur other examples, ther is still NO INDICATION of how fast it actually was.
You finished by saying that defence is part of combat yet you have abysmally failed to show wonderwoman blocking a punch or kick that we can prove was thrown at superspeed. Nearly all the examples you have given are out of context or you have grossly misnterpreted them and the irony of it all is that you think you have proved some points. How infinitely ridculous roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bouboumaster
Hulk win

psycho gundam
a couple solid shots to the chin and its a win for the hulk.

carver9
Wow so we are still in this line of thought eh? Unfortunately for you ur attempt to post scans showing wonderwomans combat speed has simply shown your inability to interpret on panel info. It is obvious that you have NOT evn been reading my posts becuz if you were you would have seen that the kind of combat speed i asked for was of her engaging in PHYSICAL COMBAT with another being at superspeed. Instead you have proceeded to post evn more laughable and irrelevant examples.

How can you say u are sane and still attempt to use that swoosh line feat as an indication of combat speed? You say she was keeping up with superman when there is ABSOLUTELY NO INDICATION of the speed they were fighting at. Heck evn the artistic depiction of it does not imply that. Superman normally DOES NOT fight at superspeeds and it is pure foolishness to assume he was fighting at these speeds when there is no evidence of it. Going by your reatrded logic, if the hulk is shown to keep up with Surfer in a fight then it means he was fighting at superspeed evn when there is no proof that surfer was fighting at such speeds anyway. Totally senseless

Nextly it also seems you missed the part of me asking for scans of her ENGAGING ANOTHER BEING IN PHYSICAL COMBAT. The reason for this is that wonderwoman already has feats showing her great reactions to objects and things coming at her such as ur example of her deflecting the fragments of the shattered god. However she lacks such feats when it comes to physical combat with other beings hence the reason she gets hit all the time by beings that are not evn superfast and such. You did not provide evn one example of her using multiple attacks at superspeed against someone or of her using her speed to block or dodge multiple direct physical attacks such as punches and kicks during a melee. This is the main thing that has to be proven becuz she has shown very poor speed in these kind of situations hence the reason she gets hit all the time by really slow people during direct physical combat.

Your martian manhunter example is just plain ambiguos as it shows in no way that wonderwoman was involved in a superspeed battle with primaid as you so falsely claim. All that happens is that flash asks where primaid is and MM replies wonderwoman went up there. From all indications on that page, Wonderwoman simply took primaid up there and beat him up. Where did you see any evidence of her attacking him { punching kicking etc} at superspeed while they were flying up there? Simply another far fetched assumption of yours because the only fight we actually see is her lassoing him while inspace and this fight is certainly not going on at superspeed as MM the flash and aquaman are having a conversation while MM and GL watch the fight. What gives you the stupid idea that they threw more than a punch? You cant evn interpret ur own scans becuz of ur bias

Further you have deliberately attempted to mislead people by calling her ramming into a demon a speed blitz, this is also just an unbeleivable misnterpretation of a very simple scan. I guess when sentry rammed into WWH he was speed blitzing sad
Not only that you showed and example of her attacking a being that was about to hit superman when his back was turned for heavens sale. You then call this reacting b4 superman could. Are you evn serious at all? What i really wonder is where you got the idea that she evn did that at
superspeed as ONCE AGAIN there is NO INDICATION of any form of superspeed used let alone the kind of speed u r implying.

Lastly that kick you posted is also ambiguos becuz although it at least looks fast unlike ur other examples, ther is still NO INDICATION of how fast it actually was.
You finished by saying that defence is part of combat yet you have abysmally failed to show wonderwoman blocking a punch or kick that we can prove was thrown at superspeed. Nearly all the examples you have given are out of context or you have grossly misnterpreted them and the irony of it all is that you think you have proved some points. How infinitely ridculous roll eyes (sarcastic)

good post

carver9

best post in this fight. People will argue this post down to the end. Theyre going to say cis but this kind of situation have been happening for years for the character. I have said this post to many times, I hope yours will get through to them.

carver9
Originally posted by Ouallada
Wow, I Nvr thought that Fangirl was this good! wink

If anything, fangirl is getting owned. I havent seen one post yet that shows anything of combat speed. She/he post a scan of wonder woman fight superman and says that is combat speed. Well i guess death stroke has combat speed since he kept up with superman Batman has combat speed, kalibak has combat speed, even lex luthor has combat speed.

That was a ridiculous post.

Wwh wins 10/10

Titus had trouble breaking out of a barrier that had the weight of 100 tons and one shotted her and superman, I dont think that hulk, a being that had held a planet together with nothing but physical strength would have a problem taking wonderwoman head clean off with a single punch.

fangirl101

this entire post smacks of an inability to concede. when the heck does most writers indicate a speed to which a superspeed fight takes place? it so plainly clear that you know NOTHING about wonder woman and thus you come up with this REDICULOUS statement that wonder woman gets hit by really slow people. any body who knows anything about wonder woman is that she fights with an honor code. she fights at the level of her opponents. or how the HELL do you think she's able to keep up with CHEETAH a superspeed being whom was AMPED by zoom. right. you can't. take a break, your tired.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9 If anything, fangirl is getting owned. I havent seen one post yet that shows anything of combat speed. She/he post a scan of wonder woman fight superman and says that is combat speed. Well i guess death stroke has combat speed since he kept up with superman Batman has combat speed, kalibak has combat speed, even lex luthor has combat speed. That was a ridiculous post.Wwh wins 10/10Titus had trouble breaking out of a barrier that had the weight of 100 tons and one shotted her and superman, I dont think that hulk, a being that had held a planet together with nothing but physical strength would have a problem taking wonderwoman head clean off with a single punch. you sound rediculous. i actually owned him. if anyone took the time to actually know wonder woman's character, they would know why she fights like she does. it's pretty clear that she has combat super speed. oh and gail simone will be showing this in an upcoming wonder woman issue. thanks. fangirl101

Doc. Savage
Originally posted by psycho gundam
a couple solid shots to the chin and its a win for the hulk. Bullshit. Shes taken worse form Superman.

But WWH wins this. I am not sure if she has what it takes to KO him, but eventually after a long time she will get hit.

quanchi112
WW Hulk clearly dominates her. He is phsyically superior to Superman as the WW Hulk and she cant beat him so she has no chance here.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112 WW Hulk clearly dominates her._ He is phsyically superior to Superman as the WW Hulk and she cant beat him so she has no chance here. and this is based upon what? in his fight with sentry, they did nothing more than destroy a couple of blocks. superman while sun amped knocked wonder woman from mercury to the earth. she didn't die. her head didn't come off. she's clearly at the top when it comes to blunt force trauma durability. and the hulk doesn't have superman's speed or invulnerability, which means he won't be hitting her as hard. impact depends on force, plus the density of the object, plus the speed of said object. superman punches faster, has harder skin, and is stronger. thus his punches would hurt more than hulks. on top of all of that, he was sun amped. the hulk would not dominate her. points:skill-wonder womanspeed-wonder womandefense-wonder womanblunt force trauma durability- wonder womanhealing-hulkstrength- debatable

quanchi112
and this is based upon what? in his fight with sentry, they did nothing more than destroy a couple of blocks. superman while sun amped knocked wonder woman from mercury to the earth. she didn't die. her head didn't come off. she's clearly at the top when it comes to blunt force trauma durability. and the hulk doesn't have superman's speed or invulnerability, which means he won't be hitting her as hard. impact depends on force, plus the density of the object, plus the speed of said object. superman punches faster, has harder skin, and is stronger. thus his punches would hurt more than hulks. on top of all of that, he was sun amped. the hulk would not dominate her. points:skill-wonder womanspeed-wonder womandefense-wonder womanblunt force trauma durability- wonder womanhealing-hulkstrength- debatable Superman prime and Ion didnt even destroy a cemetary. This is horrible logic and I agree that Prime and Ion are a helluva lot more powerful than the destruction they caused from their battle.

To judge a character on that and that alone is faulty.

Doc. Savage
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk clearly dominates her. He is phsyically superior to Superman as the WW Hulk and she cant beat him so she has no chance here. Prove hes superior.

You can't, in time but it would be to late by then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doc. Savage
Superman prime and Ion didnt even destroy a cemetary. This is horrible logic and I agree that Prime and Ion are a helluva lot more powerful than the destruction they caused from their battle.

To judge a character on that and that alone is faulty. Like your logic.

carver9
Originally posted by Doc. Savage
Prove hes superior.

You can't, in time but it would be to late by then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Can superman hold a planet together. Im asking can he hold both halfs of the planet and put the planet back together with nothing but physical strength. If he can or if he has done a feat similar to this will you please post it.

Have the narrator, not superman but the narrator ever said that superman can step on a planet and destroy it.

Have superman ever stepped on the planet and made half the planet shake like wwh did.

Hulk is by all means physically powerful then superman, doomsday, titus, the general, shaggy man, and sentry since you wanted to bring him up.

Hulk crushes wonderwoman 10/10.

Marvelknight
Hulk

Frubba
and this is based upon what? in his fight with sentry, they did nothing more than destroy a couple of blocks. superman while sun amped knocked wonder woman from mercury to the earth. she didn't die. her head didn't come off. she's clearly at the top when it comes to blunt force trauma durability. and the hulk doesn't have superman's speed or invulnerability, which means he won't be hitting her as hard. impact depends on force, plus the density of the object, plus the speed of said object. superman punches faster, has harder skin, and is stronger. thus his punches would hurt more than hulks. on top of all of that, he was sun amped. the hulk would not dominate her. points:skill-wonder womanspeed-wonder womandefense-wonder womanblunt force trauma durability- wonder womanhealing-hulkstrength- debatable

Wonder woman can't do jack, she's just a woman, she dies horribly.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
Can superman hold a planet together. Im asking can he hold both halfs of the planet and put the planet back together with nothing but physical strength. If he can or if he has done a feat similar to this will you please post it.

Have the narrator, not superman but the narrator ever said that superman can step on a planet and destroy it.

Have superman ever stepped on the planet and made half the planet shake like wwh did.

Hulk is by all means physically powerful then superman, doomsday, titus, the general, shaggy man, and sentry since you wanted to bring him up.

Hulk crushes wonderwoman 10/10.

first of all, the physical impossibility of holding two planet halfs together with physical strength is absurb. the planet should crumble under it's own weight. stepping on a planet and making it shake means the hulk should lose some weight. not that he's just so strong. at best, the hulk is now just approaching the strength lvls that superman and wonder woman normally operate under. wonder woman pulls his eye balls out of his head before he moves and knocks him out in a beavy of superfast kicks.

Frubba
first of all, the physical impossibility of holding two planet halfs together with physical strength is absurb. the planet should crumble under it's own weight. stepping on a planet and making it shake means the hulk should lose some weight. not that he's just so strong. at best, the hulk is now just approaching the strength lvls that superman and wonder woman normally operate under. wonder woman pulls his eye balls out of his head before he moves and knocks him out in a beavy of superfast kicks.

It's physically impossible to fly around with underwear on the outside and wearing a cape. This is comics, not physics class. Wonder woman is horribly outmatched here. This is like Ike Turner vs. Tina Turner - Wonder Woman gets the pimp hand. laughing

fangirl101
Originally posted by Frubba
It's physically impossible to fly around with underwear on the outside and wearing a cape. This is comics, not physics class. Wonder woman is horribly outmatched here. This is like Ike Turner vs. Tina Turner - Wonder Woman gets the pimp hand. laughing
hmm. i find that sexist. and insulting and flaming.

Marvelknight
WW Hulk clearly dominates her. He is phsyically superior to Superman as the WW Hulk and she cant beat him so she has no chance here.

I don't know about the physically superior to Superman part. But WWH will take WW for majority.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Frubba

laughing

ultimatethor
this entire post smacks of an inability to concede. when the heck does most writers indicate a speed to which a superspeed fight takes place? it so plainly clear that you know NOTHING about wonder woman and thus you come up with this REDICULOUS statement that wonder woman gets hit by really slow people. any body who knows anything about wonder woman is that she fights with an honor code. she fights at the level of her opponents. or how the HELL do you think she's able to keep up with CHEETAH a superspeed being whom was AMPED by zoom. right. you can't. take a break, your tired.

Owning? All you have done is entirely show ur total unrestricted bias. During this entire debate you have time and time again proved your inability to read and evn interpret YOUR OWN FREAKIN SCANS!!!. If you could read you would have seen that i did not say a WRITER MUST indicate the speed of the fight, I said that there should at least be on panel evidence such as statements from the charcters themsleves or environmental indications which can help to understand the BLOODY TIME FRAME!!!. You say i know nothing about wonderwoman when it is so damn obvious that you have serious problems with simple comprehension. You say wonderwoman has Fighting speed and yet you post a fight of her against superman which IS NOT ONLY IMPOSSIBLE TO ACTUALLY DETERMINE HOW FAST THEY WERE GOING BUT THE ARTISTIC DEPICTION DOES NOT EVN SHOW THEM AS MOVING FAST!!!. So going by ur retard logic being able to keep up with someone who has fighting speed and normally does NOT use it and who at the given time is NOT EVN USING IT!!! means that you also must have fighting speed. ARe you evn reading what ur typing. I advise u to start typing in caps all the time again because it might actually help you to SEE the sort of utter rubbish ur typing.

In ur previous posts you showed ur inability to evn read the simplest of ENGLISH!!! by ignoring the fact that the battle speed i asked for was of her ENGAGING OTHER BEINGS IN DIRECT PHYSICAL COMBAT!!!! at superspeeds. This is because it is in this type of combat that her battle speed has been shown to be poor. You then provide a group of the most stupid and out of context scans ive have ever seen

If you dont want to look like a complete BUFFON!! I DARE you to evn try to defend some of the scans and staements you have made.

!. You provided an example of wonderwoman ramming into a being and then had the audacity to attempt to play with the intelligence of the people on this forum by calling it a speed blitz laughing What madness!!

2. You actually tried to prove that because wonderwoman was fighting superman it meant that she was moving at superspeed evn though not only is there no evidence to base that upon, THEY DONT EVN LOOK LIKE THEY ARE MOVING FAST!!!!!. In ur infinte wisdom u then go to defend this nonsesical example by saying that the swoosh lines indicate speed!!!! eek!

3.It seems you had not had ur fill as you continued to bring up examples of wonderwoman flight speed. You then brougtht an example of wonderwoman stopping a monster from cheapshotting superman while his BACK WAS TURNED!!!! by hitting it and said that this showed her comabt speed because she reacted before superman could react. To make this evn more the strike was at close range and aside maybe in ur own eyes she did not evn look like she went at superspeed!!!

4.I see you could not control urself as you decided to proceed in ur foolish pursuit and u then started talking about how the hulk was just approaching wonderwoman and superman levels of strength. You use the example of the sentry and hulk only destroying a few blocks to defend yet another retarded point. However any sane person would know that this is just plain foolish as beings like the surfer and thor have been in fights against each other that did not evn cause as much damage as sentry hulk. I guess that means SS is less powerful right? laughing out loud

As you continued to post ur posts just got dafter and dafter as you then tried to apply real world logic to comic books and attempted to discard the hulks palnet feat by saying that it should have not been possibel forgetting that the hulk HAS BIN PERFORMING SUCH FEATS THROUGHOUT HIS ENTIRE HISTORY just to name a few: Destroying an asteroid two times earth size with one punch, pushing apart the matter antimatter spheres, Destroying onslaughts armor while onslaught was at his most powerful which the combned effort of neraly all earths heroes could not in one punch, Punching through a time storm, And wrecking the entire eastern seaboard with a casual FOOTSTEP!!. Trying to rationalize the hulks feats by calling them physically impossible further showed ur total ineptitude considering that they happen extreemly often.
I once again DARE you to try and prove wonderwomans is stronger than WWH evn initially using arguments other than, what the hulk did should not be possible.

You then talked of her getting hit from a sun amped superman and well to the hulks credit most of marvel earth could not put him down and during the onslaught saga, he went blow for blow with a full powered onslaught ( and won!!) who was able to physically stop the juggernaut and send him across country when not evn at full power.

Lastly you talked about wonderwomans character and said that she gets hit by slower people because she fights at their level. Therefore in order to once and for all prove to YOu and anyone else that can reason the stupididty of ur arguments, since u say that wondy fights at the speed of her given opponenet, i challenge you for the VERY LAST TIME to show wondy fighting ( Direct physical combat) at superspeed.

I suspect that you will indeed fail to do this and further show ur inability to debate by givng more IRRELEVANT EXAMPLES. Indeed u r one of the worst debaters ive encountered on KMC if not the worst. laughing laughing laughing

fangirl101
Owning? All you have done is entirely show ur total unrestricted bias. During this entire debate you have time and time again proved your inability to read and evn interpret YOUR OWN FREAKIN SCANS!!!. If you could read you would have seen that i did not say a WRITER MUST indicate the speed of the fight, I said that there should at least be on panel evidence such as statements from the charcters themsleves or environmental indications which can help to understand the BLOODY TIME FRAME!!!. You say i know nothing about wonderwoman when it is so damn obvious that you have serious problems with simple comprehension. You say wonderwoman has Fighting speed and yet you post a fight of her against superman which IS NOT ONLY IMPOSSIBLE TO ACTUALLY DETERMINE HOW FAST THEY WERE GOING BUT THE ARTISTIC DEPICTION DOES NOT EVN SHOW THEM AS MOVING FAST!!!. So going by ur retard logic being able to keep up with someone who has fighting speed and normally does NOT use it and who at the given time is NOT EVN USING IT!!! means that you also must have fighting speed. ARe you evn reading what ur typing. I advise u to start typing in caps all the time again because it might actually help you to SEE the sort of utter rubbish ur typing.

In ur previous posts you showed ur inability to evn read the simplest of ENGLISH!!! by ignoring the fact that the battle speed i asked for was of her ENGAGING OTHER BEINGS IN DIRECT PHYSICAL COMBAT!!!! at superspeeds. This is because it is in this type of combat that her battle speed has been shown to be poor. You then provide a group of the most stupid and out of context scans ive have ever seen

If you dont want to look like a complete BUFFON!! I DARE you to evn try to defend some of the scans and staements you have made.

!. You provided an example of wonderwoman ramming into a being and then had the audacity to attempt to play with the intelligence of the people on this forum by calling it a speed blitz laughing What madness!!

2. You actually tried to prove that because wonderwoman was fighting superman it meant that she was moving at superspeed evn though not only is there no evidence to base that upon, THEY DONT EVN LOOK LIKE THEY ARE MOVING FAST!!!!!. In ur infinte wisdom u then go to defend this nonsesical example by saying that the swoosh lines indicate speed!!!! eek!

3.It seems you had not had ur fill as you continued to bring up examples of wonderwoman flight speed. You then brougtht an example of wonderwoman stopping a monster from cheapshotting superman while his BACK WAS TURNED!!!! by hitting it and said that this showed her comabt speed because she reacted before superman could react. To make this evn more the strike was at close range and aside maybe in ur own eyes she did not evn look like she went at superspeed!!!

4.I see you could not control urself as you decided to proceed in ur foolish pursuit and u then started talking about how the hulk was just approaching wonderwoman and superman levels of strength. You use the example of the sentry and hulk only destroying a few blocks to defend yet another retarded point. However any sane person would know that this is just plain foolish as beings like the surfer and thor have been in fights against each other that did not evn cause as much damage as sentry hulk. I guess that means SS is less powerful right? laughing out loud

As you continued to post ur posts just got dafter and dafter as you then tried to apply real world logic to comic books and attempted to discard the hulks palnet feat by saying that it should have not been possibel forgetting that the hulk HAS BIN PERFORMING SUCH FEATS THROUGHOUT HIS ENTIRE HISTORY just to name a few: Destroying an asteroid two times earth size with one punch, pushing apart the matter antimatter spheres, Destroying onslaughts armor while onslaught was at his most powerful which the combned effort of neraly all earths heroes could not in one punch, Punching through a time storm, And wrecking the entire eastern seaboard with a casual FOOTSTEP!!. Trying to rationalize the hulks feats by calling them physically impossible further showed ur total ineptitude considering that they happen extreemly often.
I once again DARE you to try and prove wonderwomans is stronger than WWH evn initially using arguments other than, what the hulk did should not be possible.

You then talked of her getting hit from a sun amped superman and well to the hulks credit most of marvel earth could not put him down and during the onslaught saga, he went blow for blow with a full powered onslaught ( and won!!) who was able to physically stop the juggernaut and send him across country when not evn at full power.

Lastly you talked about wonderwomans character and said that she gets hit by slower people because she fights at their level. Therefore in order to once and for all prove to YOu and anyone else that can reason the stupididty of ur arguments, since u say that wondy fights at the speed of her given opponenet, i challenge you for the VERY LAST TIME to show wondy fighting ( Direct physical combat) at superspeed.

I suspect that you will indeed fail to do this and further show ur inability to debate by givng more IRRELEVANT EXAMPLES. Indeed u r one of the worst debaters ive encountered on KMC if not the worst. laughing laughing laughing

i'll get to this later. right now it seems that you have broken your wrist for patting yourself on the back.

quanchi112

I suspect that you will indeed fail to do this and further show ur inability to debate by givng more IRRELEVANT EXAMPLES. Indeed u r one of the worst debaters ive encountered on KMC if not the worst. laughing laughing laughing This is one detailed post explaining in vast details the flaws,errors if you will in the other posters logic.

Nicely done.

fangirl101
This is one detailed post explaining in vast details the flaws,errors if you will in the other posters logic.

Nicely done.
do you ever get tired of yourself?

Air Legend
Why hasn't nvrbeenwthagirl's sock account been banned yet?

fangirl101
Owning? All you have done is entirely show ur total unrestricted bias. During this entire debate you have time and time again proved your inability to read and evn interpret YOUR OWN FREAKIN SCANS!!!. If you could read you would have seen that i did not say a WRITER MUST indicate the speed of the fight, I said that there should at least be on panel evidence such as statements from the charcters themsleves or environmental indications which can help to understand the BLOODY TIME FRAME!!!. You say i know nothing about wonderwoman when it is so damn obvious that you have serious problems with simple comprehension. You say wonderwoman has Fighting speed and yet you post a fight of her against superman which IS NOT ONLY IMPOSSIBLE TO ACTUALLY DETERMINE HOW FAST THEY WERE GOING BUT THE ARTISTIC DEPICTION DOES NOT EVN SHOW THEM AS MOVING FAST!!!. So going by ur retard logic being able to keep up with someone who has fighting speed and normally does NOT use it and who at the given time is NOT EVN USING IT!!! means that you also must have fighting speed. ARe you evn reading what ur typing. I advise u to start typing in caps all the time again because it might actually help you to SEE the sort of utter rubbish ur typing. Ok, let's look at the wonder woman superman fight shall we. Did you see the artist rendering of swoosh lines while wonder woman and superman where fighting? Just answer yes or no. Now did you notice how wonder woman was moving from one spot to another? You do realize that superman thought he was fighting doomsday who has been know to use his speed in all combat situations. so to even suggest that superman wasn't using super speed is rediculous given the history of superman and doomsday in one on one confrontations. are you reading what your typing? your actually suggesting that superman who is grief stricken over the loss of his wife, and trying to kill the being known as doomsday who routinely moves at superspeed isn't fighting at his best ability? rubbish. pure and simple

Do you mean direct physical combat as in when she blocked nekron's lightning? tagged zoom? tagged flash? fought CHEETAH a superfast BEING? Those dont' count as direct physical combat?

if looking a complete baffoon to someone who is obviously unable to comprehend simple logic is an insult, i'll take the insult.

no. i provided wonder woman in not so close proximity to an uber powerful demon ramming into him. that would constitute a speed blitz since she caught him off guard. not so close proximity is always a STRONG indicator of speed blitz since the more distance between two people, the more reaction time is there. since he could not react, it would indicate her moving at a fairly high rate of speed.

do tell us, what other indicators of speed does an artist do besides phade lines or phaded and added body parts? Swoosh lines have ALWAYS been an indicator of speed. you know the intent of the artist so well, tell us, what were the swoosh lines there for?

she looked to me to attack it with some degree of speed. or no, she just walked up to it and smacked it.

actually, hulk is just now approaching superman and wonder woman's lvls becuz he just is. i've never seen him do anything to suggest he normally operates any where near thier lvls. in his anger he may do somethings that approach thier lvl, but he normally is so far below them in my opinion that he is just now where he should be. oh and surfer and thor are both in thier right minds. they aren't psycho and would be much more concience and in control of thier power. sentry and hulk were both nut jobs, and yet they only creamed a few blocks. yeah, ok.

wonder woman constantly has shown to be nearly physically the match of people like superman, captain marvel. she's bitched supergirl, who has bitched the league. she's held half of the weight of the spectre, whom was so heavy that he made superman struggle. and before you talk about how the wieght didn't effect the moon, we already know that once the spectre touches the ground, the mortal plane, he doesn't cause instant destruction. oh and the spectre calls her and superman two of the mightest beings in ALL of creation. if she were that much down the food chain as you'd have us believe, certainly she wouldn't be included in the statement.

onslaught wanted the hulk to crack his armor. didnt' you know that? sun amped superman has been able to pwn sky gods. the fact that he didn't smash her head into dust particles shows how mighty wonder woman's durability really is.

Lastly you talked about wonderwomans character and said that she gets hit by slower people because she fights at their level. Therefore in order to once and for all prove to YOu and anyone else that can reason the stupididty of ur arguments, since u say that wondy fights at the speed of her given opponenet, i challenge you for the VERY LAST TIME to show wondy fighting ( Direct physical combat) at superspeed.find any cheetah fight for reference. thanks.

insults from people who are at the bottom of the food chain are about as hurtful as a pile of poo telling a rose that it stinks.

ultimatethor
Ok, let's look at the wonder woman superman fight shall we. Did you see the artist rendering of swoosh lines while wonder woman and superman where fighting? Just answer yes or no. Now did you notice how wonder woman was moving from one spot to another? You do realize that superman thought he was fighting doomsday who has been know to use his speed in all combat situations. so to even suggest that superman wasn't using super speed is rediculous given the history of superman and doomsday in one on one confrontations. are you reading what your typing? your actually suggesting that superman who is grief stricken over the loss of his wife, and trying to kill the being known as doomsday who routinely moves at superspeed isn't fighting at his best ability? rubbish. pure and simple
Do you mean direct physical combat as in when she blocked nekron's lightning? tagged zoom? tagged flash? fought CHEETAH a superfast BEING? Those dont' count as direct physical combat?

no. i provided wonder woman in not so close proximity to an uber powerful demon ramming into him. that would constitute a speed blitz since she caught him off guard. not so close proximity is always a STRONG indicator of speed blitz since the more distance between two people, the more reaction time is there. since he could not react, it would indicate her moving at a fairly high rate of speed.

wonder woman constantly has shown to be nearly physically the match of people like superman, captain marvel. she's bitched supergirl, who has bitched the league. she's held half of the weight of the spectre, whom was so heavy that he made superman struggle. and before you talk about how the wieght didn't effect the moon, we already know that once the spectre touches the ground, the mortal plane, he doesn't cause instant destruction. oh and the spectre calls her and superman two of the mightest beings in ALL of creation. if she were that much down the food chain as you'd have us believe, certainly she wouldn't be included in the statement.

LAUGHABLE!!! . You are now claiming that because superman was fighting doomsday and was going all out that he must have been fighting at superspeed right? Happy Dance First of all if you think that just because he is said to be going all out he is fighting at superspeed speed when as I said before evn the artistic depiction does not show it then you really have a problem. For you it seems those swoosh lines in the picture are proof enough of superspeed which is absolutely unbeleivable. During the sentry hulk fight, sentry was said to be going all out and he also had the same sort of "swoosh lines" behind him when he attacked the hulk. I guess it automatically means he was using superspeed which also means that because the hulk was keeping up with him he must aslo have great battle speed. Just plainly foolish. Evn if a being is said to be going all out if there is no proof of speed then it is purely stupid to assume that he is using speed to fight.

Next to the point of wonderwoman engaging in direct physical combat. As i said anyone who can reason and is not overtly biased can see that you provided no example/scan showing this. Now for your current examples, blocking nekrons lightning is NOT an example of direct PHYSICAL combat. Further her tagging zoom and tagging flash is no different from thor tagging silver surfer, tagging gladiator, hulk tagging quicksilver or going by your logic hulk tagging the sentry. Tagging a person does NOT mean that you can enter into a sustained physical combat at extreemly high speeds with that person. VERY SIMPLE!!!
As for the thing about cheetah, it seems by now that you still do not know that a being can be superfast and not FIGHT( direct physical combat at superfast speeds) superfast. Just because you fight a superfast being you can fight at superspeeds? Well then i guess the hulk and thor can also fight at superspeeds as well as they fight superfast beings all the time. roll eyes (sarcastic) What you are saying does not evn qualify as logic, cuz ur statements arise from unbelevable bias and nothing more.
Now to the evn more laughable defence of some of ur statements. You are actually trying to say that because wonderwoman was able to ram a demon she speedblitzed him? Are you insane?. Can you account for the reaction speed of the demon?.. Flying into a being is what you consider a speedblitz? confused Well the sentry did ram the hulk in their battle so i guess he speedblitzed him as well. And also during their battle the hulk fist met the sentry head on during one of the instances that the sentry tried to Ram/Blitz him so i suppose he blocked on oncoming speedblitz from a being that can move faster than light. sad Absolutely pitiful.
Now to more of that swoosh line rubbish. IT seems that your unending bias has stopped you from seeing the obvious so in my kindness i will once again explain a concept that anyone with a mind should understand. The swoosh lines in the picture were simply to indicate FLIGHT!!! NOT SUPERSPEED BUT FLIGHT!!!! nearly evry being that flies has them. The sentry, wonderman, superman, Storm, thor and heck evn the hulk when he jumps has those same type of lines. Lines like that are normal indicators of flight or movement from place to place. Even punches have those same type of lines.!!! To suddenly assume speed simply shows your heavy bias. Faded lines and body parts indeed have always bin used as indicators of speed but these lines are of different types nd hence will have different meanings. Not ALL faded lines are proof of superspeed.
The same concept applies in your next evn more foolish example. Superman had his back turned and she simply hit the monster before it could hit superman. The monster was evn at close range!!! Just because she hit the monster does not mean it was automatically at superspeed. I suppose you might want to use your lines logic{ sorry did not mean to call it logic} to prove that the hit was at superspeed. laughing out loud

Saying that hulk is just now approaching superman and wonderwoman levels of strength just shows ignorance of the character. In battle the normal savagew hulk has bin shown to be able to physically overcome the likes of thor. Or is thor also nowhere enar superman and wonderwoman levels of strength? When hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth he was grey hulk!!!. When he overcame forces enough strong enough to change the orbit of the planet!! brought on him by the supremely powerful stranger he was not evn that angry. When he overcame the matter antimatter inertial mass using his strength he was not evn angry at ALL!! He has evn punched through the fabric of a dimension by punching through a timestorm. Yes those do qualiify as at least equal and some evn above superman level feats.

Using the amount of damage done in a fight to judge a persons strength is something so foolish only u could do it. For one neither the hulk nor the sentry wanted to kill innocents so contrary to ur fallacious belief they were not trying to destroy everything in their surroundings. Also the amount of destruction in a fight depends on the nature of the powers of the two combaatnts. If the person is able to focues his power on one target then he will drastically reduce the amount iof damage o the environment. The hulk being a purely physical being was trying to concentrate on taking out the sentry hence his hits would be focused on the sentry and the effect of his hits would be felt mainly by the sentry!! An example of this can be seen during the hulk onslaught fight, This was a fight between to extreemly powerful beings but the damge done did not evn equal the damge done by the hulk and the sentry. Also the damage done in a fight depends on the intricacies of the actual combat. In a fight between the hulk and abomination they fought into a river dam destroyed the dam and hence the surrounding towns were flooded
and destroyed. In another fight the writer could make it that hulk and abomination wont go close to a dam hence no flood. A writer could make the hulk throw his opponent through numerous amounts of buildings killing thousands and thereby wrecking the city or he could make the hulk simply punch his opponent until he is koed causing little or no damage. . The writer could also make the sentry land nearly all his enrgy blasts or without hitting the environment or could make him miss alot of them thereby destroying a large part of the environment. Whateevr the scenario the simple point is that the level of damage lies in the hands of the writer so to make judgemnts about a characters strength from it is just foolish

And now to the onsluaght feat. Nowhere was it said by the writer or by onslught in the comic or anywhere else that onsluaght somehow weakened his armour so that the hulk could crack it. Yes indeed onslaughts goal was to achieeve a pure enrgy form but he used the hulk to achieve it. Does not take away from the fact that the hulk took numerous punches from a full powered onsluaght. Onslughjt used the hulk because he knew that the hulk would be able to take the force of his blows and would be able to crack the armour. Considering that a far less powerful onslught( who had not yet absorbed franklin) was able to physically stop juggernaut and send him across a continent, for the hulk to be able to take him on physically is an unbelevable feat. Not to metion the BEYONDER said that hulk was an infinity of pwer.

An analogy from a SOCK about a pile pf poo carrys no weight at all and with this kind of debating it is obvious why u were banned. But because you provided a few laughs, I will leave you with some advice.
1. Neva post scans when you cant interpret them
2. Try to read what ur typing b4 posting( it helps a lot)
3. The most important of all is NEVA debate with a NIGERIAN!!, You cant win and it is futile to evn try

fangirl101
LAUGHABLE!!! . You are now claiming that because superman was fighting doomsday and was going all out that he must have been fighting at superspeed right? Happy Dance First of all if you think that just because he is said to be going all out he is fighting at superspeed speed when as I said before evn the artistic depiction does not show it then you really have a problem. For you it seems those swoosh lines in the picture are proof enough of superspeed which is absolutely unbeleivable. During the sentry hulk fight, sentry was said to be going all out and he also had the same sort of "swoosh lines" behind him when he attacked the hulk. I guess it automatically means he was using superspeed which also means that because the hulk was keeping up with him he must aslo have great battle speed. Just plainly foolish. Evn if a being is said to be going all out if there is no proof of speed then it is purely stupid to assume that he is using speed to fight.

Next to the point of wonderwoman engaging in direct physical combat. As i said anyone who can reason and is not overtly biased can see that you provided no example/scan showing this. Now for your current examples, blocking nekrons lightning is NOT an example of direct PHYSICAL combat. Further her tagging zoom and tagging flash is no different from thor tagging silver surfer, tagging gladiator, hulk tagging quicksilver or going by your logic hulk tagging the sentry. Tagging a person does NOT mean that you can enter into a sustained physical combat at extreemly high speeds with that person. VERY SIMPLE!!!
As for the thing about cheetah, it seems by now that you still do not know that a being can be superfast and not FIGHT( direct physical combat at superfast speeds) superfast. Just because you fight a superfast being you can fight at superspeeds? Well then i guess the hulk and thor can also fight at superspeeds as well as they fight superfast beings all the time. roll eyes (sarcastic) What you are saying does not evn qualify as logic, cuz ur statements arise from unbelevable bias and nothing more.
Now to the evn more laughable defence of some of ur statements. You are actually trying to say that because wonderwoman was able to ram a demon she speedblitzed him? Are you insane?. Can you account for the reaction speed of the demon?.. Flying into a being is what you consider a speedblitz? confused Well the sentry did ram the hulk in their battle so i guess he speedblitzed him as well. And also during their battle the hulk fist met the sentry head on during one of the instances that the sentry tried to Ram/Blitz him so i suppose he blocked on oncoming speedblitz from a being that can move faster than light. sad Absolutely pitiful.
Now to more of that swoosh line rubbish. IT seems that your unending bias has stopped you from seeing the obvious so in my kindness i will once again explain a concept that anyone with a mind should understand. The swoosh lines in the picture were simply to indicate FLIGHT!!! NOT SUPERSPEED BUT FLIGHT!!!! nearly evry being that flies has them. The sentry, wonderman, superman, Storm, thor and heck evn the hulk when he jumps has those same type of lines. Lines like that are normal indicators of flight or movement from place to place. Even punches have those same type of lines.!!! To suddenly assume speed simply shows your heavy bias. Faded lines and body parts indeed have always bin used as indicators of speed but these lines are of different types nd hence will have different meanings. Not ALL faded lines are proof of superspeed.
The same concept applies in your next evn more foolish example. Superman had his back turned and she simply hit the monster before it could hit superman. The monster was evn at close range!!! Just because she hit the monster does not mean it was automatically at superspeed. I suppose you might want to use your lines logic{ sorry did not mean to call it logic} to prove that the hit was at superspeed. laughing out loud

Saying that hulk is just now approaching superman and wonderwoman levels of strength just shows ignorance of the character. In battle the normal savagew hulk has bin shown to be able to physically overcome the likes of thor. Or is thor also nowhere enar superman and wonderwoman levels of strength? When hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth he was grey hulk!!!. When he overcame forces enough strong enough to change the orbit of the planet!! brought on him by the supremely powerful stranger he was not evn that angry. When he overcame the matter antimatter inertial mass using his strength he was not evn angry at ALL!! He has evn punched through the fabric of a dimension by punching through a timestorm. Yes those do qualiify as at least equal and some evn above superman level feats.

Using the amount of damage done in a fight to judge a persons strength is something so foolish only u could do it. For one neither the hulk nor the sentry wanted to kill innocents so contrary to ur fallacious belief they were not trying to destroy everything in their surroundings. Also the amount of destruction in a fight depends on the nature of the powers of the two combaatnts. If the person is able to focues his power on one target then he will drastically reduce the amount iof damage o the environment. The hulk being a purely physical being was trying to concentrate on taking out the sentry hence his hits would be focused on the sentry and the effect of his hits would be felt mainly by the sentry!! An example of this can be seen during the hulk onslaught fight, This was a fight between to extreemly powerful beings but the damge done did not evn equal the damge done by the hulk and the sentry. Also the damage done in a fight depends on the intricacies of the actual combat. In a fight between the hulk and abomination they fought into a river dam destroyed the dam and hence the surrounding towns were flooded
and destroyed. In another fight the writer could make it that hulk and abomination wont go close to a dam hence no flood. A writer could make the hulk throw his opponent through numerous amounts of buildings killing thousands and thereby wrecking the city or he could make the hulk simply punch his opponent until he is koed causing little or no damage. . The writer could also make the sentry land nearly all his enrgy blasts or without hitting the environment or could make him miss alot of them thereby destroying a large part of the environment. Whateevr the scenario the simple point is that the level of damage lies in the hands of the writer so to make judgemnts about a characters strength from it is just foolish

And now to the onsluaght feat. Nowhere was it said by the writer or by onslught in the comic or anywhere else that onsluaght somehow weakened his armour so that the hulk could crack it. Yes indeed onslaughts goal was to achieeve a pure enrgy form but he used the hulk to achieve it. Does not take away from the fact that the hulk took numerous punches from a full powered onsluaght. Onslughjt used the hulk because he knew that the hulk would be able to take the force of his blows and would be able to crack the armour. Considering that a far less powerful onslught( who had not yet absorbed franklin) was able to physically stop juggernaut and send him across a continent, for the hulk to be able to take him on physically is an unbelevable feat. Not to metion the BEYONDER said that hulk was an infinity of pwer.

An analogy from a SOCK about a pile pf poo carrys no weight at all and with this kind of debating it is obvious why u were banned. But because you provided a few laughs, I will leave you with some advice.
1. Neva post scans when you cant interpret them
2. Try to read what ur typing b4 posting( it helps a lot)
3. The most important of all is NEVA debate with a NIGERIAN!!, You cant win and it is futile to evn try all of this poo just to show bias and an arrogance with no substance. did you explain to us the MULTIPLE speed lines, and the many directions that wonder woman happened to be fighting at. You can also explain how wonder woman a tacticle fighter, would NOT fight superman, a known speedster, at super speed. please enlighten us. an no, thor has never in my opinion, been as strong as superman or wonder woman. his most impressive strength feat of moving a snake was unimpressive to me to say the least. insults being thrown around only provide more fuel that you are unable to discredit wonder woman's superspeed in battle scenarios. you still have YET TO DISCREDIT THE FACT THAT DEFENSE IS PART OF COMBAT and she has shown FASTER THAN LIGHT speed in that regard for decades. now go sit in a corner and mull over the fact that no matter how you spit, bark, yell, insult, and carry on, wonder woman still has battle speed feats. and if you don't think so, look up hermes, and how well he fights at superspeed. now who does she get her speed from? hmmmm?

starlock
I think wonder woman can and does fight a superspeeds,i just dont know if it is enough to take out wwh...still thinking things thru whistle

ultimatethor
all of this poo just to show bias and an arrogance with no substance. did you explain to us the MULTIPLE speed lines, and the many directions that wonder woman happened to be fighting at. You can also explain how wonder woman a tacticle fighter, would NOT fight superman, a known speedster, at super speed. please enlighten us. an no, thor has never in my opinion, been as strong as superman or wonder woman. his most impressive strength feat of moving a snake was unimpressive to me to say the least. insults being thrown around only provide more fuel that you are unable to discredit wonder woman's superspeed in battle scenarios. you still have YET TO DISCREDIT THE FACT THAT DEFENSE IS PART OF COMBAT and she has shown FASTER THAN LIGHT speed in that regard for decades. now go sit in a corner and mull over the fact that no matter how you spit, bark, yell, insult, and carry on, wonder woman still has battle speed feats. and if you don't think so, look up hermes, and how well he fights at superspeed. now who does she get her speed from? hmmmm?

Someone like you calling another person biased? How ironic. And yeah maybe ur right about the arrogance big grin but i cant help it considering the extremely poor quality of ur arguments but really it seems ur right about absolutely nothing else. I have patiently refuted nearly all of your stupid arguments and it seems that after ive refuted u from one angle you change to the next angle. Now i will focus on the arguments you brought up in your post above as it seems that thankfully you have decided to forget about some of your absolutely nonsensical arguments.

First of what in your irritating bias u call " multiple speed lines" are simply lines indicating movement from place to place. They are evident in many comics( just go and pick up a spiderman versus dardevil fight) and in truth they are not SPEED lines at all. Those lines do NOT indicate superspeed but indicate flying from place to place during the battle. It is pure lunacy to think that just because a battle is not taking place in a stationary position and is moving from place to place that it must be taking place at superspeed. VERY SIMPLE !!!

Next your point about tactical fighting simply shows your high level of confusion. The main point of the argument is to determine whether wonderwoman has battle speed or not. Because the argument is still ongoing( and you are losing badly) you cannot say that because she is a tactical fighter she must be fighting at superspeed when you are still trying to prove that she has that ability. Further it has not been proven that the fight was taking place at superspeed or that superman was attacking her at super speeds as i have explained in the paragraph above and in previous posts. Therefore saying that her being a tactical fighter means she must fight at superspeeds is RIDICULOUS as her tactical fighting and her actual ability( in this case fighting at superspeed) to do something CANNOT be interchanged. VERY SIMPLE!!!

Moreover you saying that thor lifting the midgard serpent is unimpressive is as a result of your bias considering the mass of the midgard serpent( able to shake the earth). Thats besides the point anyway as the genral unbiased opinion is that thor is around superman and wonderwomans level strengthwise.

Now here comes the irritating part, After totally failing to prove that wonderwoman all of your foolish points, you have now retreated to an argument that i treated in detail a few posts back. I gladly admitted that wonderwomans defensive combat speed in blocking attacks such as lasers and lightning and also in deflecting all sorts of objects is superb. However you have ONCE AGAIN failed to read or recall the part where i asked for her showing these types of reactions in DIRECT PHYSICAL COMBAT with another being. This is because it is in THIS DEPARTMENT that she is sorely lacking and it is THIS DEPARTMENT that will be vital against WWH. is that clear enough for you? Do you need it to be made any simpler? You have failed to provide evn one example of this instead provide completely and embarrassingly irrelevant examples which i have patiently refuted. As for your last satement it simply shows an ultra high level of desperation as instead of trying to provide a relevant example, you go to talk about hermes whom wonderwoman gets her speed from and then make the insane assumption that wonderwoman must be able to fight at superspeed because of this yet you provide no on panel evidence of this regarding wonderwoman! As i have said before in comics we use ON PANEL EVIDENCE to draw conclusions and NOT what we think should be possible. VERY SIMPLE !!!

After your continuous failure to prove anything you then begin to claim victory while evn when i asked you to try and prove some of your absurd points, you failed to do so horribly. You really are a pitiful debater and frankly are a waste of my time. sad

carver9
titus one shotted her and hulk is physically stronger then titus. I think that wwh would take her head clean off with a good punch.

WWh 10/10

carver9
Someone like you calling another person biased? How ironic. And yeah maybe ur right about the arrogance big grin but i cant help it considering the extremely poor quality of ur arguments but really it seems ur right about absolutely nothing else. I have patiently refuted nearly all of your stupid arguments and it seems that after ive refuted u from one angle you change to the next angle. Now i will focus on the arguments you brought up in your post above as it seems that thankfully you have decided to forget about some of your absolutely nonsensical arguments.

First of what in your irritating bias u call " multiple speed lines" are simply lines indicating movement from place to place. They are evident in many comics( just go and pick up a spiderman versus dardevil fight) and in truth they are not SPEED lines at all. Those lines do NOT indicate superspeed but indicate flying from place to place during the battle. It is pure lunacy to think that just because a battle is not taking place in a stationary position and is moving from place to place that it must be taking place at superspeed. VERY SIMPLE !!!

Next your point about tactical fighting simply shows your high level of confusion. The main point of the argument is to determine whether wonderwoman has battle speed or not. Because the argument is still ongoing( and you are losing badly) you cannot say that because she is a tactical fighter she must be fighting at superspeed when you are still trying to prove that she has that ability. Further it has not been proven that the fight was taking place at superspeed or that superman was attacking her at super speeds as i have explained in the paragraph above and in previous posts. Therefore saying that her being a tactical fighter means she must fight at superspeeds is RIDICULOUS as her tactical fighting and her actual ability( in this case fighting at superspeed) to do something CANNOT be interchanged. VERY SIMPLE!!!

Moreover you saying that thor lifting the midgard serpent is unimpressive is as a result of your bias considering the mass of the midgard serpent( able to shake the earth). Thats besides the point anyway as the genral unbiased opinion is that thor is around superman and wonderwomans level strengthwise.

Now here comes the irritating part, After totally failing to prove that wonderwoman all of your foolish points, you have now retreated to an argument that i treated in detail a few posts back. I gladly admitted that wonderwomans defensive combat speed in blocking attacks such as lasers and lightning and also in deflecting all sorts of objects is superb. However you have ONCE AGAIN failed to read or recall the part where i asked for her showing these types of reactions in DIRECT PHYSICAL COMBAT with another being. This is because it is in THIS DEPARTMENT that she is sorely lacking and it is THIS DEPARTMENT that will be vital against WWH. is that clear enough for you? Do you need it to be made any simpler? You have failed to provide evn one example of this instead provide completely and embarrassingly irrelevant examples which i have patiently refuted. As for your last satement it simply shows an ultra high level of desperation as instead of trying to provide a relevant example, you go to talk about hermes whom wonderwoman gets her speed from and then make the insane assumption that wonderwoman must be able to fight at superspeed because of this yet you provide no on panel evidence of this regarding wonderwoman! As i have said before in comics we use ON PANEL EVIDENCE to draw conclusions and NOT what we think should be possible. VERY SIMPLE !!!

After your continuous failure to prove anything you then begin to claim victory while evn when i asked you to try and prove some of your absurd points, you failed to do so horribly. You really are a pitiful debater and frankly are a waste of my time. sad

great post and yet again fangirl gets owned again. Wonder woman have next to no combat speed and if you do find some its might be like 2 or 3 out of the 50 to 60 years that she have been out which isnt enough to say that a being have combat speed. She is a brick just like superman and hulk and Thor along with other beings are bricks. She along with the others that I have named have other powers at her disposal but yet again is still a brick.

People fail to realize what combat speed is and use flight speed as a term of combat speed. She have fail to prove any kind of combat speed against people in hulks caliber and would get decimated by him. Shaggy man up to titus has whooped her a** and hulk would be next on the list. Wonder woman has been crushed by bricks and it wont change with hulk. I wish people stop giving her abilities that she just dont have and again stop using flight speed as combat speed because it is totally different.

fangirl101
titus one shotted her and hulk is physically stronger then titus. I think that wwh would take her head clean off with a good punch.

WWh 10/10 is he stronger than an angry zeus, or a sun amped enraged superman? i think not.

Starscream M
is he stronger than an angry zeus, or a sun amped enraged superman? i think not. zeus is a weakling

carver9
is he stronger than an angry zeus, or a sun amped enraged superman? i think not.

Once you show me a sun amped superman holding a planet together with nothing but strength then yes I think wwh is miles above superman. When you show me a sun amped superman foot step creating a earth quake around half of the planet and a single foot step almost destroying a planet, then yes Im thinking that wwh is miles stronger then him. Once you show me superman strength being compared to something in a celestial range like wwh strength was compare to then again wwh is miles stronger then superman. A sun amped superman must not be that strong since he still couldnt bring wonder woman down but titus one shotted her, despero one shotted her, shaggy man one shotted her, the general one shotted her but she held back from a amped superman. WWh one shot the hell out of her and gets a easy win.

To make you feel better, I dont think that wonderwoman is the only being that wwh could one shot.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Starscream M
zeus is a weakling

not dc zeus. maybe marvel zues is. i dont' know.

fangirl101
Once you show me a sun amped superman holding a planet together with nothing but strength then yes I think wwh is miles above superman. When you show me a sun amped superman foot step creating a earth quake around half of the planet and a single foot step almost destroying a planet, then yes Im thinking that wwh is miles stronger then him. Once you show me superman strength being compared to something in a celestial range like wwh strength was compare to then again wwh is miles stronger then superman. A sun amped superman must not be that strong since he still couldnt bring wonder woman down but titus one shotted her, despero one shotted her, shaggy man one shotted her, the general one shotted her but she held back from a amped superman. WWh one shot the hell out of her and gets a easy win.

To make you feel better, I dont think that wonderwoman is the only being that wwh could one shot.

i really don't care WHAT you think. Or how I feel. I care for the facts. Oblvion didn't one shot her. Despero didn't one shot her. if you look at the fight, it was an on going fight, that eventually lead to her, superman, and captain marvel being pwned. and captain marvel can take shots from imperiex. wwh, was this powerful and yet couldn't pwn juggernaut. pis. besides, a sun amped superman took on the whole justice league at one point. sun amped superman would pwn wwh with ease. wwh, could do all of this, and yet, could not easily put down sentry, who had trouble with ultron, and a helicarrier. it's all about perspective. something i have plenty of.

carver9
i really don't care WHAT you think. Or how I feel. Oblvion didn't one shot her. Despero didn't one shot her. if you look at the fight, it was an on going fight, that eventually lead to her, superman, and captain marvel being pwned. and captain marvel can take shots from imperiex. wwh, was this powerful and yet couldn't pwn juggernaut. pis. besides, a sun amped superman took on the whole justice league at one point. sun amped superman would pwn wwh with ease. wwh, could do all of this, and yet, could not easily put down sentry, who had trouble with ultron, and a helicarrier. it's all about perspective. something i have plenty of.

I guess you didnt see the wwh and sentry fight, the entire time hulk was telling sentry that he didnt want to fight him and he actually let sentry hit him but then he decided to just give up and start punching back. Now the answer to your question is, did you see the sentry face when hulk started punching back. Sentry was stated as a being that had no weakness, he was stated as being completely invulnerable by reed and iron man but wwh 1st punch busted his face open.

The answer to you second question with juggernaut is, I think he has the ability to one shot the hell out of juggernaut and you do know that juggernaut durability is>>>>superman and wonder woman, but he told juggernaut that he wasnt looking for a fight which he wasnt because he could have killed the xmen that he was fighting. Hulk just wanted to complete a mission which he could have easily done but again he was holding back and even holding back he still won.

Despero one shotted the hell out of wonder woman along with half of the jsa/jla, reread the book and maybe you'll see the truth. I think that wwh would stomp despero. And yes it was a ongoing fight but wonder woman was one of the people that was out of the fight for a couple of panels. Superman and captain marvel never fought imperex, they fought imperex probes and people as low as black lightning was taking punches from imperex probes.

Superman would get knocked the hell out fighting wwh, thats just my opinion because I have seen people on a lower scale knock superman out without that much trouble, just ask kalibak (wwh>>>kalibak).
Gladiator is my favorite character and I use to think that he was unbeatable, especially with his planet destroying feat and his FLIGHT (had to caplock that because you think flight speed equals combat speed) speed feat of going 100 times light speed but if he fought wwh he would get decimated also.

WWh 10/10

carver9
By the way, what was your point of sentry having problems with other power houses. How about if I brought up superman almost getting k.oed by black canary with a simple scream, would that make him look weak. What if I bring up superman have trouble with batman, would that make him look weak. What if I bring up superman having trouble with death stroke, would that make him look week. How about superman being one shotted by hawk man, captain marvel, despero, titus, getting stomped by kalibak, the general, dr. poloris, female polaris, dr. light, etc... Does that make superman look week. Even though he has all of those things happening to him I still think that he is a very powerful being, dont you.

Doc. Savage
Anyone who says 10/10 for either should be put back in the mentally handicapped ward.

Starscream M
I think he has the ability to one shot the hell out of juggernaut
no he can't

Doc. Savage
I guess you didnt see the wwh and sentry fight, the entire time hulk was telling sentry that he didnt want to fight him and he actually let sentry hit him but then he decided to just give up and start punching back. Now the answer to your question is, did you see the sentry face when hulk started punching back. Sentry was stated as a being that had no weakness, he was stated as being completely invulnerable by reed and iron man but wwh 1st punch busted his face open.

The answer to you second question with juggernaut is, I think he has the ability to one shot the hell out of juggernaut and you do know that juggernaut durability is>>>>superman and wonder woman, but he told juggernaut that he wasnt looking for a fight which he wasnt because he could have killed the xmen that he was fighting. Hulk just wanted to complete a mission which he could have easily done but again he was holding back and even holding back he still won.

Despero one shotted the hell out of wonder woman along with half of the jsa/jla, reread the book and maybe you'll see the truth. I think that wwh would stomp despero. And yes it was a ongoing fight but wonder woman was one of the people that was out of the fight for a couple of panels. Superman and captain marvel never fought imperex, they fought imperex probes and people as low as black lightning was taking punches from imperex probes.

Superman would get knocked the hell out fighting wwh, thats just my opinion because I have seen people on a lower scale knock superman out without that much trouble, just ask kalibak (wwh>>>kalibak).
Gladiator is my favorite character and I use to think that he was unbeatable, especially with his planet destroying feat and his FLIGHT (had to caplock that because you think flight speed equals combat speed) speed feat of going 100 times light speed but if he fought wwh he would get decimated also.

WWh 10/10 Holy shit you are a massive idiot.

ultimatethor
Personally i dont think WWH can one shot juggy. Really jugs cant be killed at all or at least not by herald levelrs.

Doc. Savage
He can't 1 shot Juggy, no idiot should think that.

ultimatethor
He can't 1 shot Juggy, no idiot should think that.

I doubt he can ko jugs let alone one shot him. Conversely this might all depend on a persons view of one shotting. If one shotting jugs is simply instantly hitting him far away from the battle field such as what happend against onslaught then given enough anger WWH might do it. But if we use the preferable and more conventional definiton of oneshotting which is koing a person in a single hit then no WWH cant do it

carver9
Holy shit you are a massive idiot.

thanks but I just wanted to let you know that everything that I said in that post is true. Fault the writers that let it happen, not me.

carver9
Personally i dont think WWH can one shot juggy. Really jugs cant be killed at all or at least not by herald levelrs.

agreed, but I do think that he has the ability to harm him physically.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>