Cable vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Fight takes place at Seaworld.

Who wins?

jasofisc
which cable and which aqua man

leonidas
if it's the classic versions, AQ takes him. but there are a lot of versions of these guys . . . good match up though.

jasofisc
Originally posted by leonidas
if it's the classic versions, AQ takes him. but there are a lot of versions of these guys . . . good match up though.

I agree but if it's classic versions AQ does not have an easy time. I see AQ taking it 6 out of ten times. both are skilled telepaths, both are cyborgs (kinda still not sure about classic cable) with cables tk he can equal (almost) AQ strength, also both have compairable fighting ability (AQ having the edge). So the way I see it their in the same class but AQ has the edge in every catagory.

shiv
Meh

Aquaman is filleted the moment Cable initiates a bodyslide with no destination code.

jasofisc
this is a great match up in my opinion bump

Lord Feron
Cable. Reason is that he has a multitude of different weapons usually on hand. Cable i would say more trained in the art of combat and does he get his telekentics and forcefeilds? by the way? think it could make a big difference.

BentonGrey
Arthur could definitely take him if he is fighting up to his full potential. He's been shown to be plenty resistant to energy weapons, he's faster than Cable, stronger, and in Seaworld he could probably call in some backup. Seagulls could tip the scales by themselves, as its hard to shoot straight when a bird is clawing at your eyes. Anyway it would be a heck of a fight, and Cable could certainly take a few. Still, I think that Aquaman would take the majority.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Cable. Reason is that he has a multitude of different weapons usually on hand. Cable i would say more trained in the art of combat and does he get his telekentics and forcefeilds? by the way? think it could make a big difference.

it's the classic versions so i'm thinking AM with hook, and cable with the TO virus

Marvelknight
AM ftw.

-K-M-
Originally posted by jasofisc
both are cyborgs (kinda still not sure about classic cable)

......what?

Mindset
Originally posted by -K-M-
......what?

Just let it go. laughing out loud

jasofisc
Originally posted by -K-M-
......what?

I already said I wasn't sure about cable. How ever it was a TO virus. and cyborgs are organic and technolocal.

psy_blade
Cable

comicfan11
If it's not an uber version of Cable then Aquaman rather easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.