Thanos vs. Gog and friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Thanos, on yet another one of his quest for universal domination, inner peace, or whatever else the writers are going with these days, has picked a fight with the Quintessence.

The Quin are apparently annoyed at Thanos for interfering in various things DC. So they get together and give Thanos a challenge. if he can beat their champions, they will give him inner peace, power equal to one of their number, and set him up with DC Death and Marvel Death on a 2 month honeymoon.

The gauntlet is:

1. Alan Scott as Sentinel
2. Sundipped Superman from OWAW.
3. Infinity Man
4. JSA Gog (the herald)
5. Kingdom Come Gog
6. "In the Name of Gog" Gog
7. Gog Wars Doomsday.

Thanos gets a day to recover after each fight. No BFR against Doomsday, he must get at least one kill.

Mr. Slippyfist

Galan007

Jugglenaut
Does Thanos even have prep for this gauntlet? I mean, the IG/HOTU is too much, but if you don't even spot him any prep time, he stops at 2.

Actually, make it 3 or possibly 4. Thanos has taken WM Thor with Power Gem (more of a durability feat). I'm not acquainted with Infinity Man at all.

The Illuminati
THANOS is honeymoon bound.

wink

guy222

Juntai
Stops at 2.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
facepalm

Enyalus
Six...I think.

Harbinger

Avlon
Might not get past 1.

Stopped dead at number 2.

comicfan11
If he gets past 2 he stops at 3.
No way he is getting past 5.

Antiphon
Clears the gauntlet.

iceman24567
1 and 2 are already tough for Thanos 3 beats him.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Avlon
Might not get past 1.

Stopped dead at number 2.

thumb up

fangirl101
Between 1-3, He'd be stopped. Def stops at 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.