Going to a dinnter party

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloudysky
Hello I was invited to a formal dinner party this following weekend, Will this dress suitable for that party? You can see the large picture by clicking the picture. Thanks.

Kelly_Bean
I don't think so. erm

McLovin
I think it would look better on the floor, next to the bed.

mitchum
Originally posted by cloudysky
Hello I was invited to a formal dinner party this following weekend, Will this dress suitable for that party? You can see the large picture by clicking the picture. Thanks. You're a dude, right?

McLovin
Originally posted by mitchum
You're a dude, right?

You would like that.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by McLovin
I think it would look better on the floor, next to the bed.
Perv. Lol.

McLovin
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Perv. Lol.

I muff.

chillmeistergen
What's a "dinnter party"?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
What's a "dinnter party"?

It thinks it a party where socks go to meet one another and touch each other and stuff like that.

McLovin
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
It thinks it a party where socks go to meet one another and touch each other and stuff like that.

No, I think it's a party where spammers go to meet one another and touch each other and shit like that.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by McLovin
No, I think it's a party where spammers go to meet one another and touch each other and shit like that.

Do you think guys like us could get tickets to this?

McLovin
Do you think guys like us could get tickets to this?

Maybe with a little luck, "cloudysky" will post another link!

chillmeistergen

Isn't that Sooty and Sweep?

Eon Blue
A dinnter party is a dinner party for illiterates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.