ultron vs. carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

applelips
some thing a little diffrent to debate

Mr. Slippyfist
Doesn't make it any less pointless.

Ultron wins easily. 10/10.

Jugglenaut
Ultron usually has a pure adamantium frame protecting him.
What does Carnage's Class 50 strength even do to that?

ÇãPž™
This isnt funny, even if it was a joke.

Grinning Goku
Ultron only a million times out of ten.

tkitna
Spite thread

applelips
sorry guys was having a tough tine pitting a good match ultron every one i thought of was either way over his class or way under... any suggestions as a good match that hasnt been done yet?

applelips
his joints arent adimantium not that makes a whoke lot of differnce

applelips
not a spite thread i like carnage... just a lack of ideas i guess really wanted an ultron thread... anyhoo ill think of something

Grinning Goku
Ultron is a team wrecker, an Avengers team wrecker. Has Carnage EVER posed a threat to entire team of anyone?

redhotrash
Current Ultron doesnt really have joints. More of a streamless chunk of liquid metal pms.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by applelips
his joints arent adimantium not that makes a whoke lot of differnce

You might be thinking of Wolverine. Ultron actually is entirely adamantium.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by tkitna
Spite thread

applelips
thanks for the help and ideas...? glad you could all pull together and continuously each repeat the person before you...

Lord Feron
lol hmm Ultron vs Black adam maybe? Could have been done but i didn't make the thread yet evil face

python99
beyond spite, ULTRON CLOBBERSTOMPS 10/10

Bouboumaster
Ultron stomps

applelips
lame can i close my own thread?

norrinradd43
Originally posted by applelips
sorry guys was having a tough tine pitting a good match ultron every one i thought of was either way over his class or way under... any suggestions as a good match that hasnt been done yet? Ultron is a tough guy to find a good match for...either they cant hurt him or they destroy him in seconds i.e. Magneto

applelips
Originally posted by DigiMark007
You might be thinking of Wolverine. Ultron actually is entirely adamantium. actually previous ultron does have joints that were not adimantium the origional ultron was not made of any adimantium he was actually titanium... check out en.marveldatabase.com

applelips
i posted garokk vs ultron how about that

applelips
so no i was thinking of ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.