DE Luke vs Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
who wins?

Elite Hunter
This is an interesting fight.

I'd give Luke the saber contest but I'm not sure if Luke knows the fallanasi technique by now. Once I know that then I could make my real opinion. But I'd give an edge as of now to Nihilus ,if he could use his drain on Luke before Luke gets him locked in saber combat than he would win.

skywalker833
Luke would probably get to Nihilus before he could use his drain. and I agree with you on the fallanasi technique, I don't know.

truejedi
oh geez... if nihilus could just drain anybody, he would have drained traya, and he would have drained the exile, and he would have drained the mandalorians blowing up his ship, and he would have drained... it just goes on. He did drain a planet, its true. we know hardly any of the details about how long it took, or what kind of preparation he needed. I pick luke based on the fact that luke seems to be able to block ANY force attack against him to this point. PLUS, if luke can shut himself off from the force (as he exhibits when sneaking onto the Anakin Solo in LOTF,) then perhaps he becomes impervious to the force drain technique anyway.

Jbill311
First, Nihilus didn't drain the exile because he (she?) was a hole in the force. The exile was essentially a deeper hole in the force than the sith lord.
Second, If DE Luke is freed from any sort of Deus ex Machina, but keeps all previous feats and skills, Nihilus STILL wins. The lord simply has too great an advantage. If Luke prevents him from draining him, he wins, but Nihilus is simply too fast with the drain (if the cut-scene is considered cannon).

As far as the Fallanassi technique goes, The path the drain takes seems to circumvent conventional force protection.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fanboy, I love Luke, I just think that he can't take on a plot device.

Saber: Luke
Force: Nihilus
All out: Nihilus

Darth Exodus
I agree with Jbill311 (what a wierd name) on every thing exept liking Luke. I hate that guy.

Oh, and BTW Luke doesn't know the Fallanassi attack at this point. He only learn's that technique when Ben teaches it to him in LotF. And Nihilus couldn't drain the mandalorians becuase he couldn't see tham and he can't drain through walls.

skywalker833
This would be a close match, I am going to have to say Nihilus, although Luke is probably my favorite character.

Darth Raizen
Luke is a Grand Jedi Master, and you have to give him credit, but Nihilus takes this one. Other than draining the life force from people, he can also do the same to an entire planet. He consumed all life on Katarr, but spared Visas Marr and took her as his apprentice.

Tangible God
This is Dark Empire Luke? Make in LoTF Luke and I'd be very tempted to give it to him, but DE? Nuh-uh.

Darth Raizen
You're talking about the Luke that was possessed by Palpatine? Oh, no. Nihilus takes this one.

Blax_Hydralisk
hm...

I'm going to give Luke 4/10 wins. I think he can possibly speed blitz Nihilus before he pulls it off.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Jbill311
First, Nihilus didn't drain the exile because he (she?) was a hole in the force. The exile was essentially a deeper hole in the force than the sith lord.
Second, If DE Luke is freed from any sort of Deus ex Machina, but keeps all previous feats and skills, Nihilus STILL wins. The lord simply has too great an advantage. If Luke prevents him from draining him, he wins, but Nihilus is simply too fast with the drain (if the cut-scene is considered cannon).

As far as the Fallanassi technique goes, The path the drain takes seems to circumvent conventional force protection.

Saber: Luke
Force: Nihilus
All out: Nihilus

agreed.

ThoraxeRMG
Darth Nihilus wins.
Then says some inaudible words.

xxxpoppunker182
saber-luke
force-nihilus
all out-nihilus

Luke doesn't just start attacking people, it's not how he does things where as nihilus tries draining the exile after the exchange like 2 sentences.

Pyron_Knight
Nihilus wins...der.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.