The maul clone who lost to vader vs the maul clone with cybernetic legs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
on the plains of tatooine

Elite Hunter
? One is canon and the other is not, there is no possible way to compare them.

skywalker833
this is a bad thread. No offense.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
? One is canon and the other is not, there is no possible way to compare them.

do they need to be cannon to fight each other?
darkside revan is not cannon but those threads are accepted

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Man of Christ
do they need to be cannon to fight each other?
darkside revan is not cannon but those threads are accepted

No but the DS Revan does different events and actually survives past KOTOR but both of the Mauls die and the have same backstory (prior to their rebirth) so essentially it comes down to who they faced Kenobi and Vader. and how well they did against them.

steverules
The Maul with cybernetic legs wasn't a clone though confused

General Zink
Nope, he wasn't. It was the actual Maul, non-canonly having survived his duel with Kenobi.

Lord Knightfa11
why dont you just theorize instead of whining about non canonicity??
Clone Maul was making the deathstroke on Vader when vader stabbed though himself to kill the clone, effectively surprising him. This gives maul more skill then vader, but a incredibly smaller brain, and low forsight, as this has happened alot. Vader killed obi wan. Obi wan killed cybernetic maul

clone maul</=vader>obi wan>cybernetic maul.

clone maul beats cybernetic maul.

Elite Hunter
The cybernetic Maul had to have also lost a decent amount of force potential seeing as how he lost his torso in TPM so that might play a factor in this duel.

Lord Knightfa11
hmm but darth vader had to have also lost a decent amount of force potential seing as how he lost most of his limbs in rots, so that might have played a factor when he fought both obi wan and Clone maul. Therefor making clone maul weaker then in my previous arguement?

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
This gives maul more skill then vader, but a incredibly smaller brain, and low forsight, as this has happened alot.

Yeah... as I've said before. Maul isn't the brightest star in the sky, if you get my meaning.

Plus his reflexes suck. Obi-Wan was in the air for at least two seconds while Maul just stared at him in amazement while he front flipped over him, retrieved his lightsaber, then cleaved him in half. He actually didn't even really seem to understand what was happening until he was halfway down the energy shaft.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah... as I've said before. Maul isn't the brightest star in the sky, if you get my meaning.

Plus his reflexes suck. Obi-Wan was in the air for at least two seconds while Maul just stared at him in amazement while he front flipped over him, retrieved his lightsaber, then cleaved him in half. He actually didn't even really seem to understand what was happening until he was halfway down the energy shaft.

LOL you roasted maul just now smile

Lord Knightfa11
hehe There isn't much to roast, according to eu, maul is supposed to be some sort of god, but im not seeing it, and yes i read the darth mau lwhere he whiped out dark sun.

Blax_Hydralisk
But he beat Anoon Bandaras.

Dude. He's second to none! dur

But then again so was Kit Fisto. ermm

darthsith19
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
In AOTC Anakin just stood there while Dooku sliced off his arm. Pay attention when it happens, Anakin stands there still for over a second. His reflexes must suck. Agen and Saesee just stand there while Sidious kills then, their reflexes must suck. Sidious is able to hit Yoda with Force Lightning before Yoda can even react, Yoda's reflexes must suck. Vader just kneels there while Luke whacks his lightsaber repeatedly, he must also suck. Palpatine just stands there and electrocutes Luke while Vader looks back and forth between them, and then moves towards Palpatine, who doesn't realize what's happening until he's above Vader's head. he must suck.

Point being, if Maul sucks for that one thing, then all of these guys must suck as well.

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah. They do suck as well.

I could probably beat them all myself. Shit.

truejedi
Originally posted by darthsith19
In AOTC Anakin just stood there while Dooku sliced off his arm. Pay attention when it happens, Anakin stands there still for over a second. His reflexes must suck. Agen and Saesee just stand there while Sidious kills then, their reflexes must suck. Sidious is able to hit Yoda with Force Lightning before Yoda can even react, Yoda's reflexes must suck. Vader just kneels there while Luke whacks his lightsaber repeatedly, he must also suck. Palpatine just stands there and electrocutes Luke while Vader looks back and forth between them, and then moves towards Palpatine, who doesn't realize what's happening until he's above Vader's head. he must suck.

Point being, if Maul sucks for that one thing, then all of these guys must suck as well.

That is the worst thing about the movies, IMO. In these huge duels, the loser ALWAYS just freezes right before losing. The lone exception would be the Qui-Gonn-Maul fight, and that makes it my favorite simply for that reason.

Blax_Hydralisk
Don't forget the Dooku/Anakin fight in Rots. I honestly don't think anyone was anticipating Anakin just WTFchopping his arms like that.

Captain REX
I don't really think Luke froze before Vader lopped off his hand in ESB. He had his defense knocked aside and lacked a chance to recover it.

Lord Knightfa11

get this strait, man. These guys did not hold still with an ignited lightsaber for 3 seconds while a padawan flipped over them, turned around, and skewered thim, with the exception of the latter guy that sideous killed. you think sideous suspected his 30 year long main homie was going to sneak up behind him and throw him in a botomless pit? Sideous was supposed to monologue for 30 seconds more in the sids vs yoda fight, then draw his saber, and charge yoda, not say a few words then instantly whip out a lightning bolt that moved as quick as, well, lighting! Lee is an old man when fighting anakin, and the 1 second interval was because of this, and because anakin expected the attack to come from somewhere else. Maul only needed to move his lightsaber the tiniest angle to deflect the body slicing kenobi's ninjalike move.

darthsith19
get this strait, man. These guys did not hold still with an ignited lightsaber for 3 seconds while a padawan flipped over them, turned around, and skewered thim, with the exception of the latter guy that sideous killed.
With the exception of both Agen ad Saesee, who are considered to be 2 of the order's greatest swordsmen.

You think that Maul suspected this padawan to come at him and cut him in half? Plus Sidious knows how it works, the Sith Lord (Vader) is supposed to take out the Dark Lord (Sidious).

WTF? What the f**k? It doesn't matter what you think should have happened, all that matters is what did happen. Sidious didn't raise his hands quick as lightning, either, he raised them at about the same speed as Dooku raised his hands in AOTC when he was gonna shoot lightning at Yoda.

What does Dooku's age have to do with him cutting off Anakin's arm? And, he thought Dooku's attack was going to come from somewhere else so he just stood there? What did he think, Dooku was going to aim his blow right at Anakin's unmoving saber? Lol, no, if Maul sucks for what happened in TPM then Yoda, Anakin, Sidious, Tiin, Kolar and probably others suck as well.The point I am trying to make is, none of these people suck and neither does Maul. Even Jedi and Sith make stupid-ass mistakes sometimes, or are sometimes slow in reacting.

Tiin only needed to move his the tiniest of an angle to block Sidious's lightsaber, same with Kolar, and Yoda only needed to raise his hands a tiny bit more to block Sidious's lightning, and AOTC Anakin only had to move his lightsaber a tiny bit to block Dooku's atatck, which cut off his arm. Hey, then Yoda would have came and Dooku would have been f*cked cause he'd be facing both Jedi at once. Anakin could just block the way to his ship so he can't escape while Yoda kicks his butt.

Lord Knightfa11
dam ur stupid. the two jedi that sideous killed (i assume you mean the ones standing next to mace when he says "your under arest"wink are supposed to be nameless minions destined to die just to show sideous's power at the time this movie was made. THey were not ment to be ungodly greatest jedi. everyone on the jedi counsel at that time could be called the counsel's greatest swordsmen, "one of the Greatest" is given to every tom dick and harry on the jedi counsel! Just because george lucas made them to die and couldnt figure out a way for them to look amaizingly skilled as they were mowed down is no reason to be an ass.

the thing is, the two people that sids killed in his office were in fact, not killed by a padawan who had to jump over them, grab their lightsaber, and then turn around and smack them. THey were killed instantly by the most powerful sith lord , not a padawan. Dooku and anakin are the same case, dooku is MEANT to be a tier higher then anakin in aotc, and with one small poor coreography mistake, it took a second longer then it should have for him to chop of his arm. Yoda wasn't expecting the lightning from sids. When i saw that in the theatres, i jumped and said to myself, "oh crap!" you saw him raise his hands and take two seconds to do it because you knew the lightning bolt was coming! Vader was defeated and armless. He wasn't in the condition to commit treachery, his arm was gone, he had been beat to a pulp by an angry teenager, and was watching sideous take revenge on him. Sideous's original plan was somewhat different from vader killing him and taking his place then as well. Luke was supposed to kill vader and take his father's place at the emperor's side. Sideous's plan was to have the only person who died be vader.

Lord Knightfa11
it's quite obvious from your sig, your avvy, and your "maul can do no wrong" additude that you are being a maul fanboy.

Clone maul wins for the points stated a few posts back by me, agreed?

Elite Hunter
it's quite obvious from your sig, your avvy, and your "maul can do no wrong" additude that you are being a maul fanboy.

Terrific logic, because he posts a pic of character means he is fanboy like use to be saying that Revan owns all. Dartsith has become very objective. I could say you are a Bane fanboy for the same reason if you say your not. Calling people fanboys without proof of them posting clear bullshit doesn't fly with me. Even you think that DS is wrong he is posting a logical debate.

Lord Knightfa11
fine, maybe hes NOT a fanboy, but the way he refuses to respond to a logical arguement, such as vader is in no condition to betray the emperor, and everyone else there who died paused because they were a tier lower then their opponents!

darthsith19
fine, maybe hes NOT a fanboy, but the way he refuses to respond to a logical arguement, such as vader is in no condition to betray the emperor, and everyone else there who died paused because they were a tier lower then their opponents!
Yoda was in a lower tier than Sidious? I thought that were supposed to be equals. Sidious was in a lower tier than Vader? I don't think so, and
you're logic for why Vader is in no condition to betray the Emperor is terrible. Fact: Sith Apprentices are supposed to rise up and kill their masters.

So why shouldn't Vader try and kill Sidious? Plus Sidious had just betrayed Vader, by telling Luke to kill him, and now he's torturing Vader's son. Palpatine is stupid not to have been weary of the chosen one.
Maybe that's because they are some of the greatest, and you are just in denial because you were proven wrong. They are NOT nameless minions, Agen Kolar was said to be one of the greatest swordsman the Jedi Order had ever produced (source: ROTS novel), and he trashed Quinlan Vos.

You're right. In that case, Sidious was standing there, facing them and talking to them, with his lightsaber ingited for several seconds before he even attacked them, and they still weren't able to defend themselves. Even worse than a surprise attack.

Yup. And Maul wasn't expecting the attack from Kenobi.

ROFLAO! Alright then, prove that what we saw didn't really happen in the movie, and that we see it in 2 seconds but it really takes a blink of an eye. In that case, maybe Kenobi's attack took the blink of an eye and we only see him jump and turn for 2 seconds because we knew Maul's death was coming!

He was also the Chosen One, destined to destroy the Sith, and Sidious knew this. And since when was someone in their 20's considered a teenager?

Yeah, and? Maul's plan was somewhat different from Kenobi killing him, too. And they both failed, didn't they. Same kind of mistake, overestimating their enemies.

Clone maul wins for the points stated a few posts back by me, agreed?

Actually, if you'll open your f*cking eyes, you'll realise that most people in the versus section agree with me, and that you and Blaxican are alone here. Mabe you are a Maul hater, or a Kenobi fanboy. And you must be a Sidious fanboy because of you're "Sidious can do nothing wrong" attitude, and what's this, you even have a Sidious quote in your profile! Yep, that settles it, you're a Sidious fanboy!

You see how your logic works?

Lord Knightfa11

ROFLAO! Alright then, prove that what we saw didn't really happen in the movie, and that we see it in 2 seconds but it really takes a blink of an eye. In that case, maybe Kenobi's attack took the blink of an eye and we only see him jump and turn for 2 seconds because we knew Maul's death was coming!

that would be way cooler if they did that one part in slow mo, that way it would be undabateable. THis is still a very long pause compared with the other ones you listed. Sorry about the fanboy thing. and wait, how did we get on the subject of 5 other jedis who paused slightly before they died? This is maul vs maul, nobody else, if one paused, they will both pause.

darthsith19
that would be way cooler if they did that one part in slow mo, that way it would be undabateable. THis is still a very long pause compared with the other ones you listed. Sorry about the fanboy thing. and wait, how did we get on the subject of 5 other jedis who paused slightly before they died? This is maul vs maul, nobody else, if one paused, they will both pause.
Blaxican said Maul was stupid for pausing or whatever. And just because you think it would have been cool for them to do the Sidious lightning scene in slow-mo doesn't mean that they did. Maybe I think it would be cool if the Maul/Kenobi scene was in slow motion.

Lord Knightfa11
i didn't say that they did. i said it would be cooler. and yes it would. No time frame for the jump/lightsabergrab/kill, and thus no arguement that maul is an incompetent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.