You don't have read this but it made me lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
OP: from the imdb.com 'Hancock' message board regarding the whale tossing scene.

Original Poster : Anyone else utterly disgusted by this scene in the trailer? I think its particularly uncalled for. I don't even like animals but I found that especially not funny and extremely cruel.

Reply to O.P.: These whales have had it too easy for too long. I am sick of coddling them. Them and the dolphins. Basically any aquatic mammal. What you're too good to live on the land like the rest of the placental creatures? No one thinks about all the victims of whale violence; Ahab, Jonah, Pinocchio and those are just the ones who didn't really exist. It is high time we start teaching these giants a lesson. Just because you are bigger than us and live in the water doesn't mean that you aren't subject to our senseless violence. I don't know about you but the only question I have about whales is where can an angry young man buy a harpoon. Did you know that Orca's are the most widely dispersed spieces of animal in the world. That is right they are in every sea and ocean. They've got us surrounded. I am sick of you whale sympathizers and apologizers endangering and undermining my safety by down playing the serious threat we all face from imminent whale attack. I've got a powerful hunger for whale meat. Let the war begin. Whose side are you going to be on?

LOL. This guy for President in 2032.

Barker
I can run for president in 2028. awesome

Outbound
Originally posted by Barker
I can run for president in 2028. awesome

You can finish SotAM chapter 3 in 2038 awesome

Kelly_Bean
Too long for my virgin eyes to read. erm

Barker
Originally posted by Outbound
You can finish SotAM chapter 3 in 2038 awesome
More like 9038, amirite? awesome

Naz
Hehe. Whales.

Blax_Hydralisk
What's funny is how people are taking him seriously.

laughing out loud

ScarletSpeed
laughing too funny

Bardock42
Originally posted by Barker
I can run for president in 2028. awesome I can run for US president 2021...after a severe change in the constitution.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Bardock42
I can run for US president 2021...after a severe change in the constitution.

I'll have that severe change ready by 3pm today. Hell, I'll reduce gas prices as well. It just depends on my mood. I've got some pull around here.

Barker
Originally posted by Bardock42
I can run for US president 2021...after a severe change in the constitution.
Yeah, tell me about it.

They'd also have to make the Oval Office a ...

a..

circular office.

SHIT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.