Was arrested because my pants fell down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Late last night my friend and i were walking back to my house from a pub after watching the Pittsburgh Penguins beat the NY Rangers. On the way home, i was arrested and ticketed with both indecent exposure and disorderly conduct.

It all started during the second period of Hockey. During the game the atmosphere in the English/Irish pub had erupted into a circus of enthusiasm. The place was packed well beyond the suggested occupancy of the fire code. In my less fortunate part of town, Sebastions (the Pub) is the main gathering for all local sporting events. After having lost the lead, the Penguins retaliated to tie the game. Overwhelmed with so much tension, i involuntarily leaped from my chair to release the stress in an exciting cheer. In this process my Belt buckle had gotten caught under the tables edge and was left broken on the floor as i reached the peak of my cheer. At the time this seemed like no big deal. Although the pants i was wearing were two sizes to big. A broken belt buckle was something i could fix with simply holding up my pants. Two beers and a Penguin victory later my friend and i started walking back to my house.

On the way home i struggled to keep a consistent walking pace as i clenched a handful of pants high above my waist. My friend, Tim stopped to finish a txt message on his cell phone. I thought i would take this opportunity to pack my fresh pack of cigarettes. Had i known stopping to pack my cigarettes would ultimately lead to my arrest. I would surely have waited to embrace my cancerous habit. Needing two hands to pack my cigarettes i stood bow legged in an attempt to keep my pants from falling down. This did not work out as planned, for i lost complete control, it may have been the oatmeal stouts, but my coordination failed me and my pants momentarily fell to the ground. I dropped my cigarettes while reaching to pull up my pants. After i managed to solve that breezy situation.Attempting to pick up my cigarettes, i stumbled in the awkwardness of to much pant leg. This resulted in another exposure of my joe cool boxers as my pants, yet again fell to the ground. Yes, it was a silly situation, my pants fell down twice. It is nothing grand, at most, it was an embarassing moment. I was, however, not embarrassed or flustered. To me, it was annoying. These things happen to everyone from time to time dont they?

Well, at any rate, a moment or two later. Tim and i continued walking, but was soon confronted by a police car. stopped on the curb of the on street parking. The officer rolled down his window and commanded "Keep your pants up, no one wants to see your fat ass"
I swear to god these are the exact words that the officer approached me with. Although, i do agree that no one wants to see my ass. Directing a command in the form of an insult is not how one should communicate. I almost took offense , but then realized it was mis-judgment. I am 5'11, 210 pounds and work out daily. Considering this, i was slightly bewildered of the officers intentions...,was he looking for trouble? Was he drunk on the illusion of power? Surely, he could see that my friend and i were no criminals or trouble makers. I merely had a lapse in coordination. Well, not being one that likes the taste of humble pie i replied with " what..,what is your damage?"
"dude, my pants fell down for a moment...,why were you looking at my ass anyway?"
"Shouldn't you be keeping your eyes on the road for a doughnut shop?"

I do not believe the officer found these remarks funny because he then exited his car. He tried to position himself intimidatingly as he stood tall and eye me with a scowl. He asked me if i wanted to repeat that. At this point i was completely shocked...,did he want to throw down? I simply said "look man, i didn't mean to insult you but i didn't appreciate you coming at me like that."
He went on to say that it is apart of his job to keep people from exposing themselves and asked me where i was going. I explained the entire situation of my broken belt buckle and that my friend and i were walking back to my house. He said nothing but "how much have you to been drinking?"
At this point Tim broke his composure and said belligerently "are you fuking kidding?" " we just got done watching the pens, we're walking back to his house, do we look drunk..., or is it illegal to have some beer?"
Yeah, he put Tim in cuffs after that. For what i dont know. when Tim was able to calm down from cursing the officer and ask him why. The officer only responded "it is procedure" WHAT FUKING PROCEDURE?
After he made us both give a breathalizer and we passed. He let Tim go and started writing me a ticket for indecent exposure.

Now i dont know what constitutes indecent exposure, but surely it is not indecent for boxers to be exposed momentarily. I called the dude a prick and told him i dont know what his problem is but i bet its hard to pronounce and told him he can write me a ****ing ticket but im not going to pay and i'll see him in court for harassment. He then put me in cuffs and called another car. After fifteen minutes of sitting the back of his car. Another squad car arrived. The jag off let tim go and i was taken to the station to have my finger prints taken and was given two tickets. One $50 ticket for indecent exposure and a $75 ticket for disorderly conduct. WTF!!!!!!!!

mad

Dude, is this fuking legal? Is it legal to speak foul to an officer in defense of one's self? That is all i did. I have never even heard of people getting tickets for disorderly conduct, i thought that is something that requires you to stand in front of a judge WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, i had to tell this story and vent, im so god damned pissed

at least the penguins won

cruel jedi
laughing

gefallen_engel
hmm

Rogue Jedi
cop buddy of mine came by my job last night and told me he collared some guy who was nude and spanking it in his car. dude ran away naked, still spanking away.

gefallen_engel
lolabove

Mairuzu
ah damn... wall-of-text

DustinTsure
I didn't even attempt to read it. no expression

Mairuzu
I did, it was good

=Tired Hiker=
To be arrested and fined . . . these days where teens roam around in their pajama bottoms . . . and the cop insulted you right off the bat . . . it's just wrong man, it's just wrong.

Great story though! laughing

AbnormalButSane
hmm That's quite unfortunate.

Mairuzu
Cops are pretty retarded

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Cops are pretty retarded

especially the ones in my town

Mairuzu
Especially lisa, but especially bart...

Kelly_Bean
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/LOTRgirl4life/Powell.jpg

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Late last night my friend and i were walking back to my house from a pub after watching the Pittsburgh Penguins beat the NY Rangers. On the way home, i was arrested and ticketed with both indecent exposure and disorderly conduct.

It all started during the second period of Hockey. During the game the atmosphere in the English/Irish pub had erupted into a circus of enthusiasm. The place was packed well beyond the suggested occupancy of the fire code. In my less fortunate part of town, Sebastions (the Pub) is the main gathering for all local sporting events. After having lost the lead, the Penguins retaliated to tie the game. Overwhelmed with so much tension, i involuntarily leaped from my chair to release the stress in an exciting cheer. In this process my Belt buckle had gotten caught under the tables edge and was left broken on the floor as i reached the peak of my cheer. At the time this seemed like no big deal. Although the pants i was wearing were two sizes to big. A broken belt buckle was something i could fix with simply holding up my pants. Two beers and a Penguin victory later my friend and i started walking back to my house.

On the way home i struggled to keep a consistent walking pace as i clenched a handful of pants high above my waist. My friend, Tim stopped to finish a txt message on his cell phone. I thought i would take this opportunity to pack my fresh pack of cigarettes. Had i known stopping to pack my cigarettes would ultimately lead to my arrest. I would surely have waited to embrace my cancerous habit. Needing two hands to pack my cigarettes i stood bow legged in an attempt to keep my pants from falling down. This did not work out as planned, for i lost complete control, it may have been the oatmeal stouts, but my coordination failed me and my pants momentarily fell to the ground. I dropped my cigarettes while reaching to pull up my pants. After i managed to solve that breezy situation.Attempting to pick up my cigarettes, i stumbled in the awkwardness of to much pant leg. This resulted in another exposure of my joe cool boxers as my pants, yet again fell to the ground. Yes, it was a silly situation, my pants fell down twice. It is nothing grand, at most, it was an embarassing moment. I was, however, not embarrassed or flustered. To me, it was annoying. These things happen to everyone from time to time dont they?

Well, at any rate, a moment or two later. Tim and i continued walking, but was soon confronted by a police car. stopped on the curb of the on street parking. The officer rolled down his window and commanded "Keep your pants up, no one wants to see your fat ass"
I swear to god these are the exact words that the officer approached me with. Although, i do agree that no one wants to see my ass. Directing a command in the form of an insult is not how one should communicate. I almost took offense , but then realized it was mis-judgment. I am 5'11, 210 pounds and work out daily. Considering this, i was slightly bewildered of the officers intentions...,was he looking for trouble? Was he drunk on the illusion of power? Surely, he could see that my friend and i were no criminals or trouble makers. I merely had a lapse in coordination. Well, not being one that likes the taste of humble pie i replied with " what..,what is your damage?"
"dude, my pants fell down for a moment...,why were you looking at my ass anyway?"
"Shouldn't you be keeping your eyes on the road for a doughnut shop?"

I do not believe the officer found these remarks funny because he then exited his car. He tried to position himself intimidatingly as he stood tall and eye me with a scowl. He asked me if i wanted to repeat that. At this point i was completely shocked...,did he want to throw down? I simply said "look man, i didn't mean to insult you but i didn't appreciate you coming at me like that."
He went on to say that it is apart of his job to keep people from exposing themselves and asked me where i was going. I explained the entire situation of my broken belt buckle and that my friend and i were walking back to my house. He said nothing but "how much have you to been drinking?"
At this point Tim broke his composure and said belligerently "are you fuking kidding?" " we just got done watching the pens, we're walking back to his house, do we look drunk..., or is it illegal to have some beer?"
Yeah, he put Tim in cuffs after that. For what i dont know. when Tim was able to calm down from cursing the officer and ask him why. The officer only responded "it is procedure" WHAT FUKING PROCEDURE?
After he made us both give a breathalizer and we passed. He let Tim go and started writing me a ticket for indecent exposure.

Now i dont know what constitutes indecent exposure, but surely it is not indecent for boxers to be exposed momentarily. I called the dude a prick and told him i dont know what his problem is but i bet its hard to pronounce and told him he can write me a ****ing ticket but im not going to pay and i'll see him in court for harassment. He then put me in cuffs and called another car. After fifteen minutes of sitting the back of his car. Another squad car arrived. The jag off let tim go and i was taken to the station to have my finger prints taken and was given two tickets. One $50 ticket for indecent exposure and a $75 ticket for disorderly conduct. WTF!!!!!!!!

mad

Dude, is this fuking legal? Is it legal to speak foul to an officer in defense of one's self? That is all i did. I have never even heard of people getting tickets for disorderly conduct, i thought that is something that requires you to stand in front of a judge WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, i had to tell this story and vent, im so god damned pissed

at least the penguins won

Didn't read all that....so I'm just going to say PERVERT!

Mairuzu
Its a good read.

Selphie
I wanna be a NY Ranger! I wanna live a life of danger!

Barker
tl;dr

Troop
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Its a good read.

True.

So can you do anything about him?

Neo Darkhalen
Oh RR what crazy situations will you get into next...*begins the creepy group laugh*

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
.so I'm just going to say PERVERT!

Thats something that i am actually guilty of
embarrasment

BackFire
Get a sturdier belt.

No, that cop was a dick. Still, you should have known better than to insult him back.

McLovin
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Had i known stopping to pack my cigarettes would ultimately lead to my arrest. I would surely have waited to embrace my cancerous habit.

Stop smoking.

TRH
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
hmm

Leo.M
I would say the what the cop said was little off. I'd probably be pissed off too. Belts are good to have. tongue12

BetrayedUnicorn
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
cop buddy of mine came by my job last night and told me he collared some guy who was nude and spanking it in his car. dude ran away naked, still spanking away.

hahahahahahhah laughing classic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.