hey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yoshi Mitsukai
I am new here and need someone to help me out. I am married in real life. I am a roleplayer from the myspace days of roleplaying.

Storm
Welcome to our humble madhouse wink

If you have any questions, shoot.

Yoshi Mitsukai
What must I do to get started in the roleplay. I can't post any pictures yet. Do I just have to post else where and get more post? I am kind of confused.

Storm
If you' re interested in joining a game, PM the host with the question if there' s room for one more player.

You need 15 posts in order to post links. The rule was enforced to deter spammers.

Yoshi Mitsukai
Originally posted by Storm
If you' re interested in joining a game, PM the host with the question if there' s room for one more player.

You need 15 posts in order to post links. The rule was enforced to deter spammers.

Okay thanks. I will do that.

Mr Parker
welcome aboard.

Yoshi Mitsukai
Thanks hun.

Mr Parker
sure thing.was wondering,noticed in your profile you just mentioned STAR WARS in your favorite movies list.Please dont tell me you like those horrible NEW ones they made without Han Solo and the Millinium Falcon and chewey?

Yoshi Mitsukai
I have seen them all and like them all. I like the first ones because of technology upgrades but the old ones are more interesting because they had to make up the movements of everything in a sound stage, no CG animation.

Mr Parker
Oh I see.

Eon Blue
Welcome to the forums. Have fun.

gefallen_engel
welcome5

welcome to the insanity

Neo Darkhalen
Another Yoshi, welcome.

guy222
welcome5

th_guy222

BruceSkywalker
Welcome to the darkside

arkenemis1114
hi everyone im new here but i dont really care at all.i just wonna talk thatz all....sooooo.who watch horton hears a who?

Darth Demise
welcome, supposed to make your own thread fyi but ill let you go cause you're new. i havnt seen that movie yet though im seriously considering watching it.

oh btw, I AM YOUR DEMISE!!!

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Yoshi Mitsukai
I am new here and need someone to help me out. I am married in real life. I am a roleplayer from the myspace days of roleplaying.

Enjoy yourself at KMC Forums. thumb up

You'll be fine as long as you don't spam or bash other people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.