Scourge of the Underworld vs Criminals of Gotham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright this Organization is out to bring down Gothams criminals they have 6 months of prep to succeed in their operation and just in case they get interference from Batman they prepare for that to.

Scourge of the Underworld- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/scourgeundrwrld.htm

Criminals
Joker
Killer Croc
Riddler
Two-Face
Mr Frost
Man-Bat
Cat-Woman
Harley Quinn
Poison Ivy
Penguin
Bane

psycho gundam
the only ones he won't kill are joker, cat-woman, and bane cause scourge only kills the lame characters.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the only ones he won't kill are joker, cat-woman, and bane cause scourge only kills the lame characters.

True I think thats one of the reasons why he was created. To kill off lame villains.

golem370
Bane is not lame?

guy222
broke bruce's back

golem370
What feats has he done since.

guy222
I'll ask Bruce Skywalker. He loves Bats

golem370
These guys seem to be well organized and with the prep they got I would say they would kill all of them including Bats if he sticks his nose in it

Eternal Idol
The Scourge of the Underworld could definitely clear the list. Sure, some of these villains give Batman trouble, but are they bulletproof?

It's too bad the Scourge ended the way it did. I think Marvel could've really done something with them, even if it was only in their MAX titles.

psycho gundam
if you want to know how effective scourge is at killing, check out "the bar with no name" incident. well for those of you who won't, this is what happened:

scourge was killing all of the lamest marvel villains because marvel made most of them in the"name gobbling period" of comics.

dc and marvel were just pumping out characters without any real cool factor just to gain name copyrights.

so, he went after and killed like 20 villeins individually disguised as hobos and cab drivers, but his big hit was at "the bar with no name".
he anonymously made a call to firebrand who then gathered up a lot of lames that were all scared shitless of scourge's assassinations, and the meeting place was "the bar with no name".

as firebrand made battle plans with like 30+ other villains, the scourge of the underworld disguised as the bartender opened fire with his customary sub-machine guns full of exploding bullets. he annihilated all of the villeins present with head/chest shots....that then exploded within, when he was finished he said his famous line "justice is served".

just then captain america storms in because he had been tipped on the villein's meeting place only to find a massacre. he quickly apprehended scourge only for a second scourge to fatally shoot the one cap was holding who then said "justice was served" and fled.

so, if it needs to be done, scourge can kill any low-level villein if need be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.