Lich King Arthas vs.AC Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Good fight? No fight? Oh well.
Who wins?

Burning thought
has this not alrdy been done? only with cloud added on

Becci
Lich King is an unknown. Going by theory, Sephiroth will be butchered, but for all the fact that we know, Lich King himself might be the one being butchered.

We know just about nothing of his extent.

Burning thought
it would take a lot more to butcher LK than Sephiroth, i think DK Arthas would have a fair fight if it wasnt for speed diffrences

Becci
Indeed, if you follow theory. Lich King is a spirit, an ethereal.

Yeah. DK Arthas would have trouble keeping up, but if he had the speed to match, it would not go down easy for Sephiroth.

Burning thought
exactley, ime not sure Sephiroth has anything to harm LK, his spirit and such afterall, you cant just slice that with a sword

fascistcrusader
Sephiroth's sword id made entirely of spirit energy in AC, it would have no trouble slashing up the LK. AC Sephiroth also has multiple magic attacks, all of which are severely damaging. Sephiroth takes this with ease.

Burning thought
lawlz "sigh"

Becci
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Sephiroth's sword id made entirely of spirit energy in AC, it would have no trouble slashing up the LK. AC Sephiroth also has multiple magic attacks, all of which are severely damaging. Sephiroth takes this with ease.

And by default, a spirit blade can harm any type of spirit and to a fatal extent?

And the magic of Sephiroth is utter crap if you compare to the theory of Lich King.

fascistcrusader
Yes, because the lich king is so strong that he doesn't need an army to do his bidding. Oh wait....

Becci
What a terrible point stick out tongue

I guess the next thing we will hear is that Sargeras would be nothing without his army.

TricksterPriest
Yes, because the lich king is so strong that he doesn't need an army to do his bidding. Oh wait....

.............The Scourge is animated by the power of the lich king. the entire army is driven by his will. no expression He's the power source for everything in the scourge, including big guys like Kel'thuzad and Sapphiron.

You're an idiot.

General Kaliero
TricksterPriest, please refrain from insults. Thank you.

fascistcrusader
If he didn't need an army, he wouldn't use his army for everything. Sephiroth is a threat to planet alone, the Lich King and Sargeras need flunkies to do everything.

Becci
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
.............The Scourge is animated by the power of the lich king. the entire army is driven by his will. no expression He's the power source for everything in the scourge, including big guys like Kel'thuzad and Sapphiron.

You're an idiot.

More importantly, he is not the one that decided to have them. Kil'Jaeden assigned him leader of the undead that now serve under his will. He was assigned them, he did not bring them forth because he needed them stick out tongue

I wonder what fascistcrusader thought when he made that statement. Did he expect that Lich King would destroy every undead on Azeroth instead of having them worship him and thus' turning him into a God? Just because he can do things by himself, does not mean he has to.

Being worshipped in the Warcraft universe makes you a God. I am pretty sure Lich King likes that title big grin

Becci
If he didn't need an army, he wouldn't use his army for everything. Sephiroth is a threat to planet alone, the Lich King and Sargeras need flunkies to do everything.

Need his army? no expression

Sargeras DEFEATED his army. They kneeled before him. THEY came to HIM. He does not need them, but he accept them.

Sephiroth is a threat to a planet. Sargeras is a threat to a universe.

Pyron_Knight
Isn't he also just a spirit at the moment?
Probably helps having flunkies.

fascistcrusader
Yeah, he doesn't need them but he uses them anyway, right. If sargeras was more powerful than his army, he wouldn't use them. If he was as strong as you so blindly believe he'd have wiped out Azeroth already.

Sephiroth is much more powerful than Sargeras or the LK. He was not only a threat to one planet, he was going to travel from planet to planet and utterly destroy them. That's a much large threat than someone that has to rely on an army that can't do anything impressive.

Becci
Lich King is a spirit, but he is using Arthas body.

Becci
Yeah, he doesn't need them but he uses them anyway, right. If sargeras was more powerful than his army, he wouldn't use them. If he was as strong as you so blindly believe he'd have wiped out Azeroth already.

Sephiroth is much more powerful than Sargeras or the LK. He was not only a threat to one planet, he was going to travel from planet to planet and utterly destroy them. That's a much large threat than someone that has to rely on an army that can't do anything impressive.

HE IS MORE POWERFUL THAN HIS ARMY!

That is one of the most known facts in the entire warcraft lore.

SARGERAS IS STRONGER THAN HIS ARMY!

You really do not know a shit about him or the Burning Legion, it is extremely obvious at this point stick out tongue

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by Becci
Lich King is a spirit, but he is using Arthas body.

I was talking about Sargeras.

Becci
Ah Sargeras. His current location is unknown. Likely is he a spirit. No one really knows what happened to him after Medivh's first death.

Currently he might very well be a spirit. While being so, having a legion of demons isnt too bad. He made Kil'Jaeden secondary in command of the Burning Legion during his absence. Another person that would kick Sephiroth's ass stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Some people think that the Sargeras who was manipulating Medivh was just a fragment of the real Sargeras, who has other plans. This is supported by the avatar that fought Aegywnn.

Becci
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Some people think that the Sargeras who was manipulating Medivh was just a fragment of the real Sargeras, who has other plans. This is supported by the avatar that fought Aegywnn.

Sargeras current status is unknown. For all we know it could be a complete transfere when he "died" before Aegwynn's feet.

I personally think Sargeras is too clever to have it end the way it appear to be. I think he has planned this since a long time back and knew very well that his time as Medivh would not last.

He is a lot of things, but he is not stupid. He would not sacrefice himself. He is too self-loving stick out tongue

Burning thought
relax Becci, as i said FC doesnt have a clue on most lore, especally those he attempts to put down (he doesnt debate so i cant rly call it that) and he doesnt really know that half the characters are, just what one he would "like" to win lol

Becci
Originally posted by Burning thought
relax Becci, as i said FC doesnt have a clue on most lore, especally those he attempts to put down (he doesnt debate so i cant rly call it that) and he doesnt really know that half the characters are, just what one he would "like" to win lol

It is pretty obvious, yes stick out tongue

I just like discussing Warcraft characters, so I take every chance I get roll eyes (sarcastic)

Burning thought
lol

Utrigita
Originally posted by Becci
Sargeras current status is unknown. For all we know it could be a complete transfere when he "died" before Aegwynn's feet.

I personally think Sargeras is too clever to have it end the way it appear to be. I think he has planned this since a long time back and knew very well that his time as Medivh would not last.

He is a lot of things, but he is not stupid. He would not sacrefice himself. He is too self-loving stick out tongue

I disagree a bit with you here Becci, imo there are other ways you can look at the Aegwynn Encounter.

Mainly we know that there was no way Sargeras could have entered in his full form. Which leads me towards the Sargeras Aegwynn was fighting was a Avatar that was holding a potion of Sargeras power (small enough to be allowed/gain entrance into Azeroth) with the dominant part of Sargeras Consciousness, leaving his true body behind in the twisted nether.

Becci
Which basically is but speculations. We so far only know what we have seen, which was some form of Sargeras entering Aegwynn's body in a most subtle way.

Agreed that it would be nigh impossible to hide such a presence as a full-scale Sargeras inside one of such potent as Aegwynn, but until Blizzard gives us more to go by, we know very little of what went on in Sargeras head during the time wink

Utrigita
Agreed but I believe it's safe to assume that what Aegwynn battled was but a shadow of the power Sargeras represent.

I believe we know quiet well what went on inside Sargeras head at that time. The Defenders had proven to strong and needed to be weakened Kil'Jaeden found the race, Sargeras open the way, I believe Sargeras needed his avatar body to perform the spell required to open a direct portal to the twisted nether.

Burning thought
i think personally that it was the real Sargerus because (wether canon or not) the size of him in the illustrations seems fairly close and i think they may have shape changing abilities anyway however i think that he purposefully weakened himeself and didn ot put up defenses and so allowed her to destroy him that way

Sargerus is indeed a titan of molten bronze is he not?

Utrigita
The problem is BT that there is no way Sargeras could have entered Azeroth in his true form.

Maybe it's just me but I don't this two as being the same physical form

http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/c/c6/Aegwyn_vs_Sargeras.JPG

http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/1/1c/Sargeras.JPG

Furthermore I believe the S&L directly stats that it was a avatar page 123 i got it too ore it was 124

Burning thought
why could he not? i thot he had to wait for special opening to enter Azeroth in the first place so surely thats why his true form is difficult ot get in, his true form looks similiar to those illustrations., close enough, molten bronze skinned titan.

Utrigita
He cannot be his true form BT because then Azeroth would have died thousands of years ago only the Well of Eternity could produce enough power to allow Sargeras access to the World of Azeroth. Therefore Sargeras cannot suddenly be walking around in Northren in his full form. Also the Shadow and light at page 124 directly stats that what Aegwynn defeated was a Avatar.

Burning thought
why would it die? and i thought thats what queen Azhera (spelling) channled to open the gate for him. I see hmmmm well if thats what it says and its canon then its not debatable, but it still looks very similiar.

Becci
Azshara opened up for the Burning Legion (Mannoroth, Archimonde and the big bad army), not Sargeras specificly.

Utrigita
why would it die? and i thought thats what queen Azhera (spelling) channled to open the gate for him. I see hmmmm well if thats what it says and its canon then its not debatable, but it still looks very similiar.

If Sargeras entered the world first for a 1000 miles around him all vegetation would destroyed his presence alone is enough to destroy a ecosystem. Yes opening the gate for him however he never entered Azeroth in his full form.

Yes I concer they do hence my reason for saying a avatar a being holding only a potion of the power the true form would hold.

Burning thought
really, does it say that in light and shadow as well about Sarg?

Utrigita
really, does it say that in light and shadow as well about Sarg?

I believe it says about the heat. I can quote it directly then you can check in your own one.

"Sargeras's Flesh burns with demonic energy scorching everything in his path. Sargeras's body flames slowly increase the ambient temperatur up to 50 degrees in every direction for 1000 miles. The effect on natural climates can be devastating" Shadows and light page 124 and 125

Nozdormu
Lich King wins..

Dark-Jaxx
FC, shut the hell up.

Guess what? Seph needed his clones and Jenova in FFVII, and in AC he needed the SHM, Shadow Beasts, and Sin Bahamut.

Galactus has an army of heralds. I guess he is nothing to Sephiroth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.