Anti-Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VenomCarnage21
Eddie Brock...returning?

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20196484,00.html

Although Brock coming back has been confirmed, the identity of this...erggh...Anti-Venom...could be anyone.

Neo Darkhalen
What Anti-Venom huh????????

Another serious flaw it seems, just give us regular, old, classic Venom!

Man that looks weird.

steverules
I know Eddie is coming back and will be Venom once more....but it could be a lie or rumor, but good God I hope not

Neo Darkhalen
Weird an Anti-Venom a new goblin, whats going to happen to Ock?

Bad Ash231
Why oh why can't this symbiote bullshit just DIE.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by VenomCarnage21
Eddie Brock...returning?

Although Brock coming back has been confirmed, the identity of this...erggh...Anti-Venom...could be anyone.

That is very horrible.. And why Eddie/Venom be evil again. He'll just lose to Spidey time and again.

Toku King
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
That is very horrible.. And why Eddie/Venom be evil again. He'll just lose to Spidey time and again.

Because Venom is better than Freak, Paperdoll, Menace, Speedball, Overdrive, and Mr. Negative(who is cool, I will say) combined?

Neo Darkhalen
Mr. Negative is a joke, wow someone at marvel got Photoshop and realized they can do negative effects.....wow!!!!

Toku King
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Mr. Negative is a joke, wow someone at marvel got Photoshop and realized they can do negative effects.....wow!!!!

He's a great villain. Suave, sophisticated, deliciously nasty, and someone that doesn't have an actual grudge with Spider-Man for once.

Neo Darkhalen
He's just like all these BND villains, useless and boring.

Magic_attack
I think he looks cool. smile

Although I don't like the idea of ANOTHER symbiote. sad

Arachnid1
He's just like all these BND villains, useless and boring. The dudes far from useless. How many current comics do you read?

The dudes an underground crime lord with superstrength, a civilian identity he keeps secret, and the ability to charge weapons with negative force. Not to mention he keeps spiderman busy in hand to hand, just like Fisk. He's a big enough threat.

He may even be a good replacement for Kingpin (in my opinion, he'll have a hell of a time trying to live up to Fisks name).

Don't know much about Menace, though from what I hear, he's a big threat too. Some people even enjor the mystery and soulessness of the dude.

This new Anti-Venom has potential. If they write him right, you may even like him as much as Venom. Though, he reminds me too much of carnage, because of the face and the skinnyness.

Neo Darkhalen
Who said Menace was a man???

Jackpot and Menace could be two sides of a coin or rather

Menace and Jackpot could be one in the same, along with both having red hair and all 3 of the characters have never appeared together.

As for Mr. Neg just watch DCopose on youtube...about brand new day...here's a link.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3ud2CmVXx48

steverules
I am gonna buy this issue, I wanna get into spider-man again and the good old stories and this looks really interesting so I am gonna give it a go

Neo Darkhalen
I must admit i am curious about Anti-Venom.

steverules
Venom vs Anti-Venom...hmm maybe it'll be Kletus Kassady...NDH's favorite spider-man/comic villain big grin

Neo Darkhalen
Cletus Kassady, oh hell no!

Micheal_Myers
This is interesting. Will Eddie become this anti-venom? I hope not, if they seriously want Gargan to have a symbiote, just give him this stupid anti-venom thing and give Brock back the real deal!

Where can I see this "anti-venom"? I dont see any pics on the link.

Neo Darkhalen
The first post has the link as well as the eddie return thread, also the issue is not out yet.

Micheal_Myers
Nevermind, I found a picture of Anti-Venom on wiki. I'm not gonna lie, he looks pretty cool. I just hope to god that Eddie isnt bonded with it.

Toku King
They want to do something epic? Brock Venom vs. Gargan Venom. Winner takes all. Now there's a comic that'd sell out in a day.

Neo Darkhalen
I knew a symbiote would be birthed through this BND storyline, i expected a new one, not a reversed colored Venom though, let me guess he has Negative Venom powers!!!!!!!roll eyes (sarcastic)

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Toku King
They want to do something epic? Brock Venom vs. Gargan Venom. Winner takes all. Now there's a comic that'd sell out in a day.

I'd buy that in a millisecond. We all know Eddie would win though big grin big grin

Neo Darkhalen
Eddie pwns.

steverules
Eddie could beat aunt may and not many heroes or villains can do that

Neo Darkhalen
She's got mad skillz. no expression

Toku King
She's got mad skillz. no expression

Look at her track record.
-Took out the Chameleon.
-Kept Manwolf busy while the cavalry was coming by hitting him over the head with a vase.
-Acted as the herald of Galactus.
-Made Dr. Octopus apologize to the police.
-Shot Spider-Man, not realizing that it was Peter.

Aunt May is a grade A badass. Heck, even in the movie she hit Dr. Octopus with an umbrella.

Toku King
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
I'd buy that in a millisecond. We all know Eddie would win though big grin big grin

Can't top the original.

Toku King
Let's compare costumes, shall we?

Eddie Brock
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a8/TehAmazingSpidey316Venom.jpg

Mac Gargan
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2f/Scorpvenom.jpg

I'd go for Eddie's design any day of the week, including the fact that he was a far better and more frightening Venom.

Micheal_Myers
Eddie ftw! Gargan sucks....whatever happened to that guy who liked Gargan? I used to argue with him all the time.

Neo Darkhalen
He was banned no expression

Toku King
Eddie ftw! Gargan sucks....whatever happened to that guy who liked Gargan? I used to argue with him all the time.

Name?

Neo Darkhalen
Was it Mirhi/Kal-el?

steverules
-Took out the Chameleon.
-Kept Manwolf busy while the cavalry was coming by hitting him over the head with a vase.

Aunt May is a grade A badass. Heck, even in the movie she hit Dr. Octopus with an umbrella.

Don't forget she saved spidey in spider-man 2 by hitting Doc Ock over the head with an umbrella

Neo Darkhalen
He mentioned it steve. stick out tongue

Toku King
Originally posted by steverules
Don't forget she saved spidey in spider-man 2 by hitting Doc Ock over the head with an umbrella

steverules
Dammit I knew that...I was simply...yeah I got nothing

Neo Darkhalen
stick out tongue

WrathfulDwarf
So where they suppose have introduce this story last year but they delay it because of OMD?

Man, I can tell if this was a bad move or a good move.

Another symbiote saga.....ermm

BruceSkywalker
Read this....

I think Brock is Anti-Venom

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=155590

Arachnid1
-Took out the Chameleon.

Aunt May is a grade A badass. Heck, even in the movie she hit Dr. Octopus with an umbrella. She also made the Avengers her b*tches. She basically gave them some speech about how Peter needs some time off and its his choice, and Stark, Captain America, and Mr. Fantastic all replied "Yes ma'am..." with eyes wide and their jaws dropped. laughing out loud

Micheal_Myers
I hope Brock isnt Anti-Venom. Just because he isnt Venom, doesnt mean he is anti-venom. They may just bring him back without any symbiote.

Err..Actually, maybe it would be good if Brock were Anti Venom. Then he could whoop the shit out of Gargan and take back the original Venom symbiote.

Toku King
Brock being a new Venom? No Goblin suit up? Gargan still Venom? Another Symbiote storyline for the millionth time?
I don't think I'm going to like this story very much.

Menetnashté
Looking forward to this. Yeah maybe they'll mess eddie up a bit but I can't wait to see him kick Gargan's ass. It's inevitable, and the thunderbolts are going to be around when it happens, so it's a given. I'm pretty sure Eddie is anti Venom, he's scrawny compared to the old venom. I'm guessing that and the negative color style is possibly representative of the affects of his cancer.

steverules
Maybe he'll beat up Gargan and talk about how much of a better venom he is and how weak and pathetic Gargan is even with the symbiote...thus the symbiote leaves Gargan knowing this to be true and so therefore joins with Brock knowing Brock is stronger and better than Gargan wink thats how it should play out

Neo Darkhalen
Perhaps Anti-Venom is a part of Venom and so he will absorb the other half.

Micheal_Myers
Yeah, this whole storyline could just be a way for Brock to get back the symbiote.

steverules
I'm hoping it is, it'll sell spider-man more for sure if he comes back

Neo Darkhalen
I wonder in that instead of Carnage being born in this timeline he created an Anti version of himself, in all correctness Eddie should still be Venom in this time line.

Micheal_Myers
Less has changed than you think.

lol..

Neo Darkhalen
Which should be incorrect, since......do you know honest truth now, i try and answer these questions, and all i get is more questions, never any answers.

steverules
As long as Eddie becomes Venom at the end of all this then I am happy

Neo Darkhalen
I think i am going to do the same and just go, awesome Venom's back, forget everything else and just concentrate on Venom, that is the best solution.

Micheal_Myers
Dont forget who we are dealing with here. We're dealing with Marvel, I wouldnt get my hopes up. They seem hell bent on keeping Brock away from that symbiote nowadays.

Neo Darkhalen
Lets go deeper down, we are dealing with Joe Q here.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by VenomCarnage21
Eddie Brock...returning?

Yeah, yeah whatever stop ****ing with the costume and give us back the old venom, thank you very much. thumb down

Neo Darkhalen
Agreed.

harri
this is my storyline rate plz

gargan is defeated by spidey and the symbiote decides to leave gargan.
it then slithers away to die, but the symbiote wishes to be helped so he pretends to be human dying on the street. A doctor sees this and takes him to a hospital, the same hospital as eddie brock. As the symbiote arrives it finds brock and bonds with him. green goblin gets defeated and becomes anti venom but is narrowly defeated by spidey and loses te symbiote. The end of the issue shows venom (eddie brock) saying 'its all part of the plan, spiderman will die!!!'. lol what do you think!!

Toku King
Originally posted by harri

it then slithers away to die, but the symbiote wishes to be helped so he pretends to be human dying on the street. A doctor sees this and takes him to a hospital, the same hospital as eddie brock. As the symbiote arrives it finds brock and bonds with him. green goblin gets defeated and becomes anti venom but is narrowly defeated by spidey and loses te symbiote. The end of the issue shows venom (eddie brock) saying 'its all part of the plan, spiderman will die!!!'. lol what do you think!!

How can it pretend to be a person without a host? And where the hell did the Green Goblin come from?

steverules

A symbiote can't change it's form without a human host, once it's on a human it can do a number of things but on it's own it can do very little apart from attach it'self to a human

harri
o ok but hey toku kig shut up man!

Magic_attack
A symbiote can't change it's form without a human host, once it's on a human it can do a number of things but on it's own it can do very little apart from attach it'self to a human

That isn't exactly true as you have it worded. smile

Toku King
o ok but hey toku kig shut up man!

How about no, and you learn proper English grammar?

Toku King
Originally posted by Magic_attack

Yeah. It can change its appearance, as long as it is an inanimate object about the size of the Symbiote itself. For example, it made itself look like Spider-Man's costume so it could latch back on to Peter.

Neo Darkhalen
And it can form a sort of 2D body, like when peter used the bells to tear it off his body, it was able to pull him away to safety.

steverules
When Pete used bells to tear it of it never pulled him to safety messed

Magic_attack

What are you on about now?

Neo Darkhalen

It did, it saved his life, it dragged him to safty.

steverules
No...the symbiote left him, when Pete used bells to tear suit of himself the symbiote came off, did I miss something here?

Neo Darkhalen
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee217/Darkhalen/WebofSpider-Man001-23.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee217/Darkhalen/WebofSpider-Man001-22.jpg

steverules
Ahhh I see, nice of the symbiote to save Pete after Pete tried to get rid of it...but then again later it's trying to kill him when attached to Eddie

Neo Darkhalen
laughing out loud Very true.

Magic_attack
Damn, it's not often someone gets owned twice in the same day on the Spidey Forum- Happy Dance

Yeah. It can change its appearance, as long as it is an inanimate object about the size of the Symbiote itself. For example, it made itself look like Spider-Man's costume so it could latch back on to Peter.

And it can form a sort of 2D body, like when peter used the bells to tear it off his body, it was able to pull him away to safety.

That is number 1. smile

No...the symbiote left him, when Pete used bells to tear suit of himself the symbiote came off, did I miss something here?

That is number 2. smile

Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed. smile

Toku King
Damn, it's not often someone gets owned twice in the same day on the Spidey Forum- Happy Dance

That is number 1. smile

That is number 2. smile

Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed. smile

Wow, what a misguided and mean spirited post.

Magic_attack
Wow, what a misguided and mean spirited post.

And it seems that you missed the humor in the post. smile

Toku King
And it seems that you missed the humor in the post. smile

I didn't miss the humor at all. It's just not good humor.

Magic_attack
I somehow doubt that you actually saw it, seeing as you were the ONLY one to feel the need to PM me about my posts in the stupid 'Rate These Villains' thread. Everyone else seemed to understand that I was joking around.

Don't worry I will try and keep the jokes at a more base level from now on. I don't want anyone not being able to keep up. smile

harri
How about no, and you learn proper English grammar? look i know your madly in love with the green goblin but plz don't spread it!

Micheal_Myers
look i know your madly in love with the green goblin but plz don't spread it!

Huh? wtf?...

Bad Ash231

The Venom symbiote is homosexual?

ha-son

Neo Darkhalen
Does a Symbiote have a gender?

Toku King
look i know your madly in love with the green goblin but plz don't spread it!

Wow. That was really, really stupid. I mean, stupid to the point that a couple of my brain cells just died.

Toku King
I somehow doubt that you actually saw it, seeing as you were the ONLY one to feel the need to PM me about my posts in the stupid 'Rate These Villains' thread. Everyone else seemed to understand that I was joking around.

In which I asked if you were joking, which I was thinking that you were. So that's a pretty bs statement.

Being complicated and not being funny are two different things.

Toku King
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
The Venom symbiote is homosexual?

ha-son

Why else does it cling to men?

Bad Ash231
Why else does it cling to men?

If I remember correctly... Venom's host was originally meant to be a female...

harri
Wow. That was really, really stupid. I mean, stupid to the point that a couple of my brain cells just died. talking about stupid why do you call yourself 'toku king' hmmm?

Toku King
talking about stupid why do you call yourself 'toku king' hmmm?

Coming from the guy who can't spell "Harry" right and can't complete a sentence without a grammatical error.
Toku stands for Tokusatsu, dude.

Toku King

Yeah, but more men than women.
Hell, it could just be bisexual.

Neo Darkhalen

Yes it was, it was supposed to be a pregnant lady something happened involving Spider-Man she lost her husband because of it and her child so the alien found her and turned her into Venom, the editor at the time did not like it so.....Eddie brock was made instead.

And let us not forget She-Venom people.

Toku King
Yes it was, it was supposed to be a pregnant lady something happened involving Spider-Man she lost her husband because of it and her child so the alien found her and turned her into Venom, the editor at the time did not like it so.....Eddie brock was made instead.

And let us not forget She-Venom people.

Take a chill pill. It was just a joke.

Neo Darkhalen
Noooo, he asked a question and i answered it, i suggest you calm yourself, it seems you are still worked up over Harri, if someone asks a question then i will answer it....if i can of course.

harri
Coming from the guy who can't spell "Harry" right and can't complete a sentence without a grammatical error.
Toku stands for Tokusatsu, dude. that's how you spell my name in welsh you idiot! I really thought you knew that since you are so amazing! guess not....

ProjectVenom
What comic is that? I want to buy it.

Toku King
that's how you spell my name in welsh you idiot! I really thought you knew that since you are so amazing! guess not....

Too bad I'm not, ya know, Welsh.

Toku King
Noooo, he asked a question and i answered it, i suggest you calm yourself, it seems you are still worked up over Harri, if someone asks a question then i will answer it....if i can of course.

How was I worked up in any way, shape, or form?

Neo Darkhalen
The fact you called me up, simply for answering a question indicates you are aggravated at this time.

Toku King
The fact you called me up, simply for answering a question indicates you are aggravated at this time.

No, I thought you were being testy.

steverules
Why don't you stop arguing and just move on, NDH wasn't being mean he was just answering a question...TK and Harri if you can't get on then just ignore each other rather than argue because arguing doesn't solve anything, you've both let of a little steam at each other so just call it even and move on

Neo Darkhalen
Very wise words Steve, i agree, simply ignore one another...

Now as for Anti-Venom i wonder if he is planned to be a long lasting villain or a short lived one mmm

Micheal_Myers
Very wise words Steve, i agree, simply ignore one another...

Now as for Anti-Venom i wonder if he is planned to be a long lasting villain or a short lived one mmm

If everything goes that way I hope it does, he will be short lived and we will have the original Venom back.

Neo Darkhalen
I to doubt Marvel would keep two Venoms around in the long run, i wonder if they would have Anti Venom absorbed by the real Venom would that mean a new look for him?

I must admit i like the Anti-Venoms mask.

Micheal_Myers
I'm not gonna lie. Anti-Venom looks like a grade A badass, but nothing compares to the original. If Brock does obtain the original symbiote, I hope to god they dont alter his classic look.

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed, Gargans look was not to my taste...like you said i hope Eddie bonds with the original symbiote soon, perhaps we can have a 3 way fight between Venom, Anti-Venom and Spider-Man.

Oh i just thought of something!!! you don't think that Anti-Venom's host is Harry?

Micheal_Myers
I wouldnt know at all, considering I havent read a single issue of BND. I'm intending to start picking it up when this Anti Venom stuff comes out.

Magic_attack
I actually thought this was over, but since you are insisting to continue.

In which I asked if you were joking, which I was thinking that you were. So that's a pretty bs statement.

Then perhaps that is what you should have wrote. Then maybe I wouldn't have ignored you. I didn't want to believe that you were that stupid, but I wasn't sure.

So there was no BS in my statement. Just some miscommunication on your end. smile

And now that I have to explain every joke so that you can understand them, you will never have to worry about it anymore. smile

I hope you are done, since you are derailing this thread.... repeatedly. If you feel that you need to continue this, please take it to PM's.

Toku King
I actually thought this was over, but since you are insisting to continue.

And yet you started it.

It is what I wrote, lamebrain.

Wow. Stupid jokes. That's original. When you have no idea of what else to say, you call someone stupid. Good cover.

Even that's bs.

News flash: You're not perfect, and it's not my fault that you aren't clear whatsoever.

Saying that someone got 'pwned' isn't complicated, nor a joke. It's just a stupid way of making yourself feel better because you know that you accomplished nothing during an argument.

Um, you derailed this thread by the beginning statement. Once again, nobody's perfect, especially you.

Toku King
Whatever. I put him on my Ignore List. Back on topic: AV's design is alright, but he feels just too much like a one time character.

Neo Darkhalen
You need to calm down.

Toku King
You need to calm down.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm perfectly calm.

Neo Darkhalen
I servery doubt that....oh wait i forgot that's how you usually talk to people.

Anyway Antivenom obviously a play on words, i would like to see the villain make a lasting impact, by that i mean that i would like to see him for a bit longer then two issues.

Toku King
I servery doubt that....oh wait i forgot that's how you usually talk to people.

Only to the people who are acting like jerks. A path you're beginning to walk down.

Neo Darkhalen
I would consider you yourself revising that statement, for it is you, not i that needs a attitude adjustment.

Toku King
I would consider you yourself revising that statement, for it is you, not i that needs a attitude adjustment.

And yet MA's the one that started this up, restarted this up, and now you once again resurrecting it. I got back on topic. Do the same.

steverules
OK right...stop with all this...your bickering like old ladies, gosh,,,all of you just get back on topic and stop arguing and try and get on like civilised posters...now NDH and TK kiss and make up stick out tongue but behave and stop arguing no expression

Neo Darkhalen
Very well Steve, i shall. no expression

Toku King
OK right...stop with all this...your bickering like old ladies, gosh,,,all of you just get back on topic and stop arguing and try and get on like civilised posters...now NDH and TK kiss and make up stick out tongue but behave and stop arguing no expression

That's what I was trying to do in the first place. So yessir.

harri
Too bad I'm not, ya know, Welsh.
Too bad i'm not english, scottish or irish since i mean i don't talk Gaylek wonder why they call it gaylek....o i get it GAYlek!

Toku King
Too bad i'm not english, scottish or irish since i mean i don't talk Gaylek wonder why they call it gaylek....o i get it GAYlek!

Wow.

Magic_attack
And yet you started it.

I do not remember calling you out first. Please point that out. smile

It is what I wrote, lamebrain.

In case you forgot. You did not say what you are trying to imply. smile

Wow. Stupid jokes. That's original. When you have no idea of what else to say, you call someone stupid. Good cover.

Way to misread what I wrote. I didn't say that you were stupid, I just didn't want to believe it. smile

And I am not sure, is calling someone "lamebrain" a compliment in your country?

Even that's bs.

And I would like you to prove it. As I have posted your PM. smile

News flash: You're not perfect, and it's not my fault that you aren't clear whatsoever.

Not to sure how me being perfect is any relation to you miscommunicating. Nor with me being clear. Unless you are referring to me not making it clear that I was joking on the "rate the villains thread". In which I already stated, I will explain all the rest of my jokes for people that have no sense of humor. That will settle that problem for you. smile

Saying that someone got 'pwned' isn't complicated, nor a joke. It's just a stupid way of making yourself feel better because you know that you accomplished nothing during an argument.

I don't know how I am making myself feel like I accomplished something. I don't recall using the word 'pwned', feel free to point that out. Plus, I am not the one that proved Steve wrong either time. It seems that you are suffering from miscommunication and no comprehension. Something to work on. smile

Um, you derailed this thread by the beginning statement. Once again, nobody's perfect, especially you.

Once again, comprehension is not on your side. The post that started everything was made by harri. Steve tried to correct him, but was wrong on a few points. I pointed out, after he was corrected, that it isnt often for someone to be owned twice in one day. The Spidey forum gets very little traffic. Then you decided to take things in hand and attack me.

I don't know what else to do for you. I can't explain it any clearer to you. I have asked you nicely to bring this to PM's. I am not sure why you are refusing to. If you don't feel like talking to me in a civil manner, feel free to talk to a mod. I have no problem with you, but it seems that you have a problem with quite a few people on here. I am not sure why. If your personnel life is affecting you in such a way that you feel the need to attack people on the internet, you should try to rectify the problem.

Feel free to ignore my post, or send me a PM. Either is fine with me. smile

Neo Darkhalen
So this issue of Amazing comes out soon correct...?

Magic_attack
So this issue of Amazing comes out soon correct...?

Comes out in August. smile

Micheal_Myers
I'm looking forward to it.

Magic_attack
I'm looking forward to it.

As am I. I just hope the story is good, and doesnt come off as just another symbiote.

Neo Darkhalen
I think that may just be the case, i hope not but...

Magic_attack
Well maybe it is another symbiote, but not one that is somehow linked to Venom's lineage.

Neo Darkhalen
Oh let me guess Venom has a brother or cousin or something like that. stick out tongue

Bad Ash231
Oh let me guess Venom has a brother or cousin or something like that. stick out tongue

Yup... and he's called Diarrhea!

Which is a way scarier name than Venom!

Yoshi Paradise
Anti-Venom seems interesting.

Has any of his powers been revealed?

Toku King
Personally, I don't think that we need anymore Symbiote themed villains. Venom's enough for me. They need to focus on making new and exciting foes without knocking off of the old stuff.
Tracker seemed like a great idea, up until they made him an internet god.

Neo Darkhalen
Seriously?

Magic_attack
Yup... and he's called Diarrhea!

Which is a way scarier name than Venom!

sick

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Anti-Venom seems interesting.

Has any of his powers been revealed?

Nothing as of yet. We dont know anything about him.

Yoshi Paradise
Oh, okay.

Since he's a symbiote, at least we know what he's weak against.

Neo Darkhalen
Anti-Venom, well it's obviously a play on words, do you think he will be the new Venom?

After all BND changed allot of things Venom may now be Anti-Venom.

Micheal_Myers
I dont think so, because on the cover of the issue, it shows Gargan Venom and Anti-Venom.

Neo Darkhalen
I see, which means this is the way to bring Eddie back, make him Anti-Venom...i hope he is the real Venom....not Anti, Eddie is to good for some second rate Symbiote.

Micheal_Myers
Yes, I'm hoping this storyline will lead to the return of the original Venom.

Neo Darkhalen
Here's hoping.

Bad Ash231
Just let Eddie die already...

harri
why should he die?

Neo Darkhalen
Because he does not like Venom, and he see's no need in keeping Eddie alive if he is not doing anything, that and i guess he would be dead by now anyway.

Neo Darkhalen
Brock is reported to return in Amazing Spiderman #568. Which will be his first appearance since One More Day. It is said that he will be Anti-Venom

............what to say.......

Micheal_Myers
I know what to say, Hopefully Anti-Venom kicks the shit out of Gargan and regains the original symbiote.

Neo Darkhalen
I am glad you came up with something posative sir, i have to agree with you, it's the only right thing Marvel can do now.

Micheal_Myers
Yep, I'm rooting for Anti-Venom, Hopefully he will be our savior.

Neo Darkhalen
And bring the Venom symbiote back where it belongs with Eddie and Anti to make a whole being again.

Menetnashté
Brock is reported to return in Amazing Spiderman #568. Which will be his first appearance since One More Day. It is said that he will be Anti-Venom

............what to say.......
Wasn't it kind of Obvious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.