BATMAN vs THE LIZARD(conners)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
batman standard gear, they fight in the streets.

most people would say the lizard 9/10 but i have a feeling batman can pull of at least 6/10.

grey fox
Batman in a 4/10

stupendous man
Lizard is too fast and too strong. And he regenerates.

Batman is smart, smart enough to run away perhaps.

Lizard wins, unless Bats has something in his standard equipment like anti-lizard batspray.

BruceSkywalker
Batman 8/10. Doc Connors may be smart but isn't Bruce a very smart person also. Also Batman is a far superior fighter than Parker and Parker has beaten Connors countless times. Batman can beat Connors

Scoobless
Spider-Man hurts his fists when he hits the lizard, Batman isn't going to be doing him any damage without some sort of equipment/weapon.

Battlehammer
lol to the people who think Batman taking the majority here.

golem370
I am not sure it would work but what if Bats has a nitrogen capsule

Battlehammer
assuming he has them, and then assuming he uses them.

People tend in my opinion to give batman the benifit of the doubt far to often.

golem370
I would see Batman trying to face off against Lizard and getting owned

SIC_666
Lizard would taer batman to ****in shreads...end of cards on the table chips are down....etc.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by golem370
I would see Batman trying to face off against Lizard and getting owned

agree, maybe trying to uses some batteranges and other object which would only delay his death for a short time.

golem370
This is no like a villain who boasts he is winning he is a animal look to kill

batmanfan136
batman has face villains like him such as killer Croc,Bane, and clayface who have enhace strength and speed and beat them

Bouboumaster
Lizard is in a class above Batman. It's too much for him.
Lizard 9/10.

It's a spider-man rogue, not Batman's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.