batman vs reed richards(both have prep)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
this go around batman has full knowledge of what reed can do and can bring or make anything he needs to beat him.

reed also remembers his "other fights" with batman and also preps for their next meeting, he can also bring anything available to him or create something to bring (as he usually does)

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
reed also remembers his "other fights" with batman What the f**k?.

Starscream M
batman wins. reed is just a science geek.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galan007
What the f**k?. lol i was referring to the other batman vs reed threads. i didn't think anyone has done that before.

Mindset
Reed wins, Batman is just a detective...geek. What the f**k?

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Starscream M
batman wins. reed is just a science geek.
I hope you're joking?
Reed is one of the few people in Marvel who can prep on the level of Doom (you know, the guy who's jacked Surfer and Pre-Retcon Beyonder's powers before?)

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
I hope you're joking?
Reed is one of the few people in Marvel who can prep on the level of Doom (you know, the guy who's jacked Surfer and Pre-Retcon Beyonder's powers before?)

i believe he was making fun of the other jackass. Anyway hmmmm... BAts gets the mother box something and reed gets the god damn Ultimate nullifier and the freaking power gem soo yeah REED FTW!!!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Lord Feron
i believe he was making fun of the other jackass. Anyway hmmmm... BAts gets the mother box something and reed gets the god damn Ultimate nullifier and the freaking power gem soo yeah REED FTW!!! so i take it a mother box can't touch the power gem and or ultimate nullifier?

Mindset
Mother box can't touch the UN.

The Illuminati
It's not too much of a stretch...shifty to say that Reed would out prep Batman 10/10.

TricksterPriest
Reed might come up with better tech prep. But in terms of winning, Batman is hands down better at coming up with prep that works.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Reed might come up with better tech prep. But in terms of winning, Batman is hands down better at coming up with prep that works.

confused

Can you name the last time Reed used prep and then it didn't work?

Reed is Bats superior. That's just the way it is.

TricksterPriest
Tech superior. Which I readily acknowledge. But in terms of prepping to win? Batman is among the best in comics.

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Tech superior. Which I readily acknowledge. But in terms of prepping to win? Batman is among the best in comics.
And those he is among is Reed and others.

Bentley
The one thing that Reed lacks to completely rape Bruce's ass is to be ruthless. Thats the only thing that may give Batman an edge.

Bloodlusted Reed wins this 10/10.

tkitna
Originally posted by The Illuminati
confused

Can you name the last time Reed used prep and then it didn't work?

WWH

Anyways, I also believe Reed is Bruce's superior.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by psycho gundam
so i take it a mother box can't touch the power gem and or ultimate nullifier?

Ya damn right the mother box aint even close to what a power gem let alone the Greatest weapon ever made in both DC and MArvel the UN! I guess maybe the IG is the greatest weapon but anyway UN for Reed! Yeah I agree with someone above that Reed may not get 10/10 just because he is so nice he might just get like 9.8/10 i'm being generous big grin . lol

carnage52
hmm reeds good ture is no match for batmans uncomprimising desire t not fight fair and his superior intillect pretty much wraps this up.reed creates weapons to no use them batman creates weapon to make reed go flat and lifeless using hoswn power against him how meanbatman

Silent Master
Since when does Batman have the superior intellect?

carnage52
since he can beat the entire dc universe if he wanted to.reed just doesnt have the stones to do something like that.

lordmohahat
Originally posted by carnage52
since he can beat the entire dc universe if he wanted to.reed just doesnt have the stones to do something like that.

lol reed wins 7/10 cos bats is ruthless

Grinning Goku
Reed wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by carnage52

Which has absolutely nothing to do with intellect.

carnage52
Originally posted by Mindset
Which has absolutely nothing to do with intellect. it does to be able to counter many waves of metas who want ot cut your head off for getting all the beast writers and artists stick out tongue

carnage52
i meant all of those spelling errors

Marvelknight
Prep time gos to Bats.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Prep time gos to Bats.

Why?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why?

Because Batman at one time crated something to kill Plastic Man (I forgot what it was). Batman could do the same thing here. MF's powers to me, is not too different from what Batman has to deal with when fighting Clayface. But Clayface could do a lot more.

Silent Master
Because Batman at one time crated something to kill Plastic Man (I forgot what it was). Batman could do the same thing here. MF's powers to me, is not too different from what Batman has to deal with when fighting Clayface. But Clayface could do a lot more.

And Reed would be unable to create something that could kill Batman?

Grinning Goku
Prep time gos to Bats.

Boy, talk about tipping the scales in his favor.

ErnestManigoJr
Facts.

Batman stories are written to project him as clever, resourceful and brilliant. Lex Luther in DC is the Genius, who isn't always as clever but makes up for it with brilliance and resourcefulness. It has already been written in DC many times when Luther was an anti-hero working alongside Batman and others on a common cause because a bigger jeopardy way looming. Luther was chosen specifically to solve a problem which require genius but under the wit of batman who figured out the weakness at hand which a Luther solution may prove useful.

Reed Richards Mr. Fantastic is also a Genius, as written in Marvel Comics. However, he has been written to use wit and clever tactics to out maneuver other geniuses and villains.

There is a comic, a Marvel Comic which show Reed as a villain and he destroyed the Universe; he was considered the most dangerous being in the Multiverse by beings beyond Galactus, the Living Tribunal and Thanos to name a few. In DC Batman was considered by Superman to be the most dangerous man on Earth. Both Batman and Reed Richards were in comics where this threat of their becoming dangerous was realized. By far, Reed Richards proved to be the most dangerous and capable in comparison. Batman would not be able to gather the science that would make him a god or all knowing (similar to Thanos and the Gauntlet) ...may a few power Rings which it has been shwn he has... but not throughout the multi-verse.

Reed Richards also has a super power. He isn't able to be pierced or punctured or stay in one position. Batman is required to move as a man does. Batman can freeze him, but Reed would be prepared for that. Also he would be prepared for gas or other basic things. Batman could not prepare for the multi-verse opening and a council of a 1,000 Reeds show up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.