Those greedy little dwarves . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ninja
I found it interesting that the dwarves greed for treasure has always brought them trouble. evil face

The dwarves dug too deep in Moria, and the Balrog demon force them out. big grin

From there they went to Erebor - the Lonely Mountain . . . only to have Smaug the Dragon arrive and clean them out. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Yeah, but the Kingdom under the Mountain WAS restored!

Incidentallly, their greed came from Sauron's influence via the Dwarven Rings. Not the effect he wanted, but the best he could do.

Dexx
bwah...the pesky little things...

Darth Ninja
I didn't like Thorin. Too bad Smaug didn't eat him. laughing out loud

Gimili was cool. wink

Dexx
Thorin is the standard for a dwarf.

Captain REX
I agree with Dexx on that. Most dwarves are greedy little buggers.

Also, their creator in the Silmarrillion (though he didn't have greedy intents), wanted a new creature to appear before the humans and elves, and created the dwarves from stone. The ruler of the gods let the dwarves exist, but when they died they were sent back to the stone they were made from....

Myndon
Gimli was the best dwarf
the others are silly

mah
and why would you say that?

Dexx
I liked others besides gimli. Aule created them to poure his crafting skill into them..and it turned out pretty fine.

Mujaffa
Balin's kewl... to bad he died

Dexx
the dwarves are pretty cool....the symbol of economy in Tolkien's world

Mujaffa
the greedy economy of tolkien...stick out tongue

Dexx
greedy is a way of seeing it....but i wouldn't call it that way

Mujaffa
http://www.thefellowship.nl/images/upl/1011215208_2.jpg

Dexx
that's not greed..it's just...lust

Mujaffa
like sex

mah
enough strafing off-topic now

Mujaffa
fine

Dexx
ergh....he started it*points*

Mujaffa
no you did. *points back*

Dexx
you did i tell you...you did

Mujaffa
no yerrs did

Dexx
yeah...no wait....you did

Mujaffa
no way man.. i was like chilling out at the Lotr section and then this gay come along messing up this shit

Ushgarak
Rather pointless...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.