Don't worry my friends, life is worth living again....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Nope I'm not talking about that Thai bride who doesn't speak a word of English so there's the slim chance she'll marry me, I'm talking about this......

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=154269

For people who don't know who the secret six are, they originally formed in a tie in miniseries to infinite crisis. It was hands down the best tie in series and a really fun read. They then went on to appear in a couple of issues of Birds of Prey and then got another six issue miniseries that was almost enjoyable as the infinite crisis tie in (which still equates to very good) so naturally I can't wait for this to come out!!!!

Neo Darkhalen
Very nice i shall look out for this.

WrathfulDwarf
Veddy Good! Lookin forward to tis series. smile

willRules
I'm glad they are keeping the core cast of Catman, Deadshot, Scandal and Ragdoll....although it'd be nice to see Cheshire back.

Anyone have any thoughts as to the identity of the femme fatale joinig the team, Gail Simone mentioned in her interview?

willRules
Rumour has it that there will be another felinesque cat person on the team in addition to Catman and the mysterious Bat villain might be Bane.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.