Jet Li Vs Bruce Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins this fight here ?

Kykiokushin
Interesting, I was have a convo about this the other day at work... todays jet-li would win. Bruce lee was great, but Jet-Li IS better....

guy222
Bruce FTW

JacopeX
This is a very uneven fight.

Bruce Lee > Jackie Chan > Jet Li. wink

Syren
hmm

ScarletSpeed
Bruce Lee, it would be an awesome fight but Lee is too fast and powerful... I mean come on he beat the crap out of Chuck Norris till he died laughing out loud

Syren
How'd Jackie Chan get involved? laughing out loud

The Pict
Jet Li

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Syren
How'd Jackie Chan get involved? laughing out loud

he is just there for the comic relief roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
he is just there for the comic relief roll eyes (sarcastic)

Amazing how he hops up those garden walls. Never seen anything like it.

ScarletSpeed
Amazing how he hops up those garden walls. Never seen anything like it.

and how he does his own stunts...what a guy...oh and how he kicks crates at people embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Syren
and how he does his own stunts...what a guy...oh and how he kicks crates at people embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

He's mah hero eyes

ScarletSpeed
He's mah hero eyes

Back off *****!...he mine mad

Syren
Back off *****!...he mine mad

Wanna take this outside, ****er? furious

JacopeX
No, I put Jackie Chan up since I am still in debate on who would win a fight between Jackie chan and Jet Li and I think JAckie Chan murders Jet Li. wink

ScarletSpeed
well then that prooves that Bruce Lee would PWN Jet laughing out loud he would kick the crap outta the ChanMan

The Pict
Originally posted by JacopeX
No, I put Jackie Chan up since I am still in debate on who would win a fight between Jackie chan and Jet Li and I think JAckie Chan murders Jet Li. wink

Would he f*ck!

Jackie Chan is a bit of a joke these days. Jet is the MAN!

ScarletSpeed
Wanna take this outside, ****er? furious

Oh when your this mad lets take it into the bedroom...you Hellcatshiftysmokin'

Syren
laughing

I'm all mouth and no trousers.

ScarletSpeed
laughing

I'm all mouth and no trousers.

evil face I think I can handle it smokin'

Syren
evil face I think I can handle it smokin'

There's nothing to handle. I am the epitome of peace and tranquility happy

ScarletSpeed
There's nothing to handle. I am the epitome of peace and tranquility happy

peaceful sex is nice also...

Syren
peaceful sex is nice also...

Woah, woah, woah... are you propositioning me? oh

Strangles is gonna kill you.

ScarletSpeed
Woah, woah, woah... are you propositioning me? oh

Strangles is gonna kill you.

...it was his idea...a project for class I thinklaughing out loud

Syren
...it was his idea...a project for class I thinklaughing out loud

I became a class project? Cool... not sure what that entails, but what the hell big grin

ScarletSpeed
I became a class project? Cool... not sure what that entails, but what the hell big grin

dunno...but strangelove has to record us making sweet love down by the fire smokin'

this is turning weird... laughing out loud anyone else want in ?laughing out loud

High Priest
peace

JacopeX
Originally posted by The Pict
Would he f*ck!

Jackie Chan is a bit of a joke these days. Jet is the MAN! What does Jackie Chan have to prove? Watch his foreign films. Proof he is better than Jet Li. He does his own stunts unlike Jet Li. wink

Syren
blahblah

ScarletSpeed
laughing out loud

gefallen_engel
blahblah

JacopeX

ScarletSpeed
Chuck Norris wins anyway mad

gefallen_engel
Chuck Norris wins anyway mad

nopepfft

ScarletSpeed
Yeah... Chuck Norris is Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Mr T, Jackie Chan, Arnie, Ali, and Vin Diesel all rolled into one.

gefallen_engel
laughing

Strangelove
I've seen Jet Li in a lot of movies, that man can kick some ASS.

Plus Jackie Chan has been doing softie movies for so long.

Syren
Yeah... Chuck Norris is Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Mr T, Jackie Chan, Arnie, Ali, and Vin Diesel all rolled into one.

blahblah

Robtard

I call bullshit, there is documented proof and an eye witness that Bruce Lee beat the shit out of Norris and his hairy back.

TbIwQMBeC2c

spidey-dude
Wanna take this outside, ****er? furious dont break a nail big grin

spidey-dude
Yeah... Chuck Norris is Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Mr T, Jackie Chan, Arnie, Ali, and Vin Diesel all rolled into one. chuck norris got his ass kicked by bruce lee twice dude

gefallen_engel
laughing

spidey-dude
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
laughing looks like we got a total gym fangirl here big grin

gefallen_engel
I was just laughing about Chuck Norris getting his ass kicked

Strangelove
dunno...but strangelove has to record us making sweet love down by the fire smokin'

this is turning weird... laughing out loud anyone else want in ?laughing out loud Whoa, I missed this....

I'm there. As long as I get sex too.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by spidey-dude
chuck norris got his ass kicked by bruce lee twice dude

That was before Bruce Lee was fused together with Chuck Norris shifty

Originally posted by Strangelove
Whoa, I missed this....

I'm there. As long as I get sex too.

It's always about sex with you sad

JacopeX

Plus Jackie Chan has been doing softie movies for so long. Becuase Jackie Chan even said it himself that he was thinking of doing Action/Comedy movies in America since he already proved himself through his foreign or older movies. Jet Li is not even close. wink

RogerRamjet

Plus Jackie Chan has been doing softie movies for so long.

what's that gotta do with anything? yes, his american movies are bit more family friendlier but if you take a look at his Hong Kong stuff from the late 70's to early 90's, you'll see dozens of movies that're all but family friendly, in fact some of them are pretty hard - all of course with a little bit of comedy involved...

But what i'm trying to say is, you can't base your decision on the movies they made...besides their fighting styles heavily differentiate from each other...for instance: Bruce Lee has trained and mastered the traditional teachings of Kung Fu, which involves sub-arts such as Chi-Gung and Wing Chun..aside from that he developed his own style (Jeet Kune Do) which involves quick fist fighting mixed with assorted kicks, holds and throws...
Jackie Chan received traditional training at the Chinese Opera, which involved a northern style Kung Fu, some Judo and Karate along with formal weapons training...and though Chan is able to perform traditional figures of the Kung Fu genre (Eagle Claw, Drunken Boxing..etc.) he nowadays showcases a loose mixture of a variety of martial arts techniques like Karate, Judo, Taekwon Do, Wing Chun, Kickboxing etc...so you could say he is the best all-rounder of the bunch...
Jet Li on the other hand was brought up on mainland China and he benefits from his extensive Wu-shu training from a very young age on, a technique developed by the Shaolin that involves an inhumane body training, extreme (and therefore exhausting) acrobatic figures with straight forward kick, holds and mid-section puches as well as thorough weapons training..

so putting all this into consideration plus the age factor (Jesus..Chan is 54!), and for the sake of wrapping this up.. i'd have to give it to the Master Lee Dai-Sifu..because i think he is/was the most determined one and his kicks are way too fast to be blocked...sorry for rambling on...embarrasment

Strangelove
Whoa. Do you think I care to read any of that?

Well I did. And that's pretty cool I guess.

Still like Jet Li's films better.

RogerRamjet
yeah...sorry for the typo's...weep

Strangelove
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
yeah...sorry for the typo's...weep Apostrophes denote possession, not plurals petpet

dadudemon
Apostrophes denote possession, not plurals petpet

Bardock?

wait wait...

Chill?

LostDoctor
Bruce lee could beat chuck norris and Jetli.

Jet li does not do all hes stunts; and uses wires; as Bruce never used wires.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by LostDoctor
Bruce lee could beat chuck norris and Jetli.

Jet li does not do all hes stunts; and uses wires; as Bruce never used wires.

that may be because he never did his own stunts either...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
that may be because he never did his own stunts either... indeed.

Kykiokushin
It amazes me how people still believe in how great a fighter bruce lee was. Considering most of his feats were just in movies. Jet Li unlike Bruce Lee actually has a fighting record proving he can fight winning a martial arts tournament at the age of 12 i believe. Correct me if I'm wrong but all logic points to Jet li winning this fight.

JacopeX
Please.....Jet Li is alot more worse.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kykiokushin
It amazes me how people still believe in how great a fighter bruce lee was. Considering most of his feats were just in movies. Jet Li unlike Bruce Lee actually has a fighting record proving he can fight winning a martial arts tournament at the age of 12 i believe. Correct me if I'm wrong but all logic points to Jet li winning this fight.

*clears throat*

http://groups.msn.com/CHINESEBOXINGRINGRECORDS/bruceleesfightrecord.msnw

Sit down SON! I pwned you in da butt!

Preperation H?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.