Superman AS vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Without any weakness to exploit and with a powerset that is essentially a amped Superman, can SS take him down?

fangirl101
UM. SILVER SURFER DUH. HOW ABOUT HE WRAPS SUPERMAN UP IN THAT SILVER STUFF HE USED TO ETERNALLY CAGE SOMEONE. SHIT I WISH I COULD REMEMBER WHO IT WAS. OR HE TURNS SUPERMAN INTO A HUMAN BEING BY RESTRUCTURING HIS DNA.

Galan007
Been done.

Avlon
ASS ftw.

I'd hate to see SS after getting hit with a punch that could send a planet into another dimesion...

..and he thought Thanos hit hard...

fangirl101
Originally posted by Avlon
ASS ftw.

I'd hate to see SS after getting hit with a punch that could send a planet into another dimesion...

ARE YOU SERIOUS? SILVER SURFER TOOK BLAST FROM AEGIS. HELL HE'S TAKEN BLAST FROM BETTER THAN THANOS. AND WHO SAYS SURFER WOULD GET HIT? HE OBVIOUSLY CAN OPERATE SO FAST AND FROM SUCH A DISTANCE THAT SUPERMAN WOULD BE GETTING PUMMELLED WITH POWER BLAST FROM LIGHT YEARS AWAY.

Avlon
Originally posted by fangirl101
ARE YOU SERIOUS? SILVER SURFER TOOK BLAST FROM AEGIS. HELL HE'S TAKEN BLAST FROM BETTER THAN THANOS. AND WHO SAYS SURFER WOULD GET HIT? HE OBVIOUSLY CAN OPERATE SO FAST AND FROM SUCH A DISTANCE THAT SUPERMAN WOULD BE GETTING PUMMELLED WITH POWER BLAST FROM LIGHT YEARS AWAY.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7311/24anihottagropeja4.gif

llagrok
ASS is pretty strong, but apparently suspectible to telepathy.

quanchi112
ASS ftw.

..and he thought Thanos hit hard... Thanos hits harder than Supes.

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos hits harder than Supes.

Thanos can knock planets into different dimensions with force?

Priest
ASS ftw.

Surfer turns intangible, and beats supes.

Roldz
ASS ftw.

He didn't knock Bizarro world into another dimension but he did hurt it, enough to make it crawl back to where it came from..

And yeah punches from ASS would do some major damage, connecting it dough would be another story..

The Great Galen
Wasn't SS knocked out by Black Panther, and besides SS has been hit by foes far slower then himself (Thor,Thanos,Thing) so I don't think supes would have a issue..plus this isn't any normal version of supes either.

carver9
surfer 10/10

Mindset
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Wasn't SS knocked out by Black Panther, and besides SS has been hit by foes far slower then himself (Thor,Thanos,Thing) so I don't think supes would have a issue..plus this isn't any normal version of supes either.

SS knocked out by Black Panther?

Where did you get that?

Blax_Hydralisk
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/GodlySupes.jpg

I think it's safe to say, Supes would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.