Ninja claws/boots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BetrayedUnicorn
hey I read about these in a catalog and wondered how good they will be. It says they are for climbing and ice skailing*. the catalog is the budk catalog and the total is like 24 bucks.

Kelly_Bean
mullet

McLovin
What is this, create a thread night?

ScarletSpeed
laughing out loud

Strangelove
Originally posted by BetrayedUnicorn
hey I read about these in a catalog and wondered how good they will be. It says they are for climbing and ice skailing*. the catalog is the budk catalog and the total is like 24 bucks. $24? Probably second-rate gear.

ScarletSpeed
Yeah I seen the good stuff for like 400 bucks...like proper batman shit *batclaws strangelove*

Strangelove
Ouch! You like it kinky now?

ScarletSpeed
laughing out loud taught by the best and such stick out tongue

Ban Mido
Honestly? I wouldn't waste my money on it...lol the price...is waaaay too good to be true...you'll probably get them and be like "SWEET =D" then try and climb something and end up falling mid climb and land on your neck and then you'll be like "Well..darn....tis' a bummer -_-;.."

But you know,...just my 2 cents right there ^_^;;;...

ScarletSpeed
then he could sue their fake assesbig grin

gefallen_engel
how do you know their asses are fake?

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
how do you know their asses are fake?

Cause they probably paid for ass implants with all the money they made from selling the fake clawssmile

gefallen_engel
lolabove

true

Rogue Jedi
hey I read about these in a catalog and wondered how good they will be. It says they are for climbing and ice skailing*. the catalog is the budk catalog and the total is like 24 bucks. I would imagine you have to be trained to use the claws. you ever try and throw a shuriken?

BruceSkywalker
Are hey standard ninja gear?

BetrayedUnicorn
I will infact train myself to use them...and yes I can throw a shuriken.
Im going to just order them and then if they suck I wont care because it wouldnt be a total waste of money.

Syren
Im going to just order them and then if they suck I wont care because it wouldnt be a total waste of money.

Well, it might actually be a total waste of money. But do what you will smile

ScarletSpeed

No it IS A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY laughing out loud, you wouldn't be able to climb a fence with those things...

you could just give the 24 bucks to charity and then it would have went to something a tad productive, rather than you being a unicorn ninja falling from trees.

Syren
This is very true and quite admirable yes

ScarletSpeed
Unicorn ninjas would be weird to watch...infact buy them...I want to see that Unicorn falllaughing out loud

betrayed unicorns are just the worse unicorns there are.

Neo Darkhalen
No horses are the worst.

ScarletSpeed
Horses are the worst type of PEOPLElaughing out loud...family guy smile

Neo Darkhalen
"No Lois, horses are terrible people"

ScarletSpeed
laughing out loud Horse killed the old woman and pulled this face >>>>shifty

Syren
Horses? shrug

ScarletSpeed
family guy laughing out loud... you would have to see it laughing out loud

Syren
Can't stand Family Guy ninja

Well, except that one episode where Meg wants to go to a party and Lois won't let her, then Lois feels bad and they go to the party and Lois gets in, although she's supposed to sneak Meg in the back way but Lois gets wasted and falls out the door at the end. Amusing.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Syren
Can't stand Family Guy ninja

Well, except that one episode where Meg wants to go to a party and Lois won't let her, then Lois feels bad and they go to the party and Lois gets in, although she's supposed to sneak Meg in the back way but Lois gets wasted and falls out the door at the end. Amusing.

weird...that is like one of the worst episodeslaughing out loud there are far more funnier episodes than thatno expression...watch them laughing out loud

Syren
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
weird...that is like one of the worst episodeslaughing out loud there are far more funnier episodes than thatno expression...watch them laughing out loud

I just remember that part because my mother's an alcoholic so I could relate mhm

I like American Dad.

ScarletSpeed
thumb down

American Dad is also awesomebig grin...same people who make it thoughstick out tongue

High Priest
ppppppeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaccccccccccceeeee

BetrayedUnicorn
well heres what i will do...I will get a uni horn and video tape myself FAILING miserably while wearing a fake ass and quoting family guy.

ScarletSpeed
well heres what i will do...I will get a uni horn and video tape myself FAILING miserably while wearing a fake ass and quoting family guy.

LOVE ITbig grin

Syren
Nah, quote American Dad mmm

BruceSkywalker
My nephew and I watch and like American Dad also

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.