Fave Doctor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Who is your favorite Trek Doc? Why? Fave ep, you like with your fave doctor?

starlock
Bones, Dr Mcoy.hands down....and i picked him as the best actor also cool

Raoul
Bones of course is legendary, though i think Bashir comes very close... he does grow quite a bit over the seven seasons, and his relationship with o'brien is one of the high points of the series, imo...

Neo Darkhalen
Bones without a doubt.

Badabing
Bones and the EMH.

Creshosk
I like the EMH cause he's the butt of many a joke. Bashir was an interesting person too what with that problem about his existence being illegal.

illadelph12
Personal favorite is Bashir. Bones was crotchety to a fault in my opinion, and the EMH wasn't bad. It's a shame that Beverly didn't get as much screen time as some of the other characters until later in the series. Of the Senior staff I think her character is probably the least fleshed out.

ÇãPž™
Bones no one else even comes close.

Raoul
Originally posted by illadelph12
Personal favorite is Bashir. Bones was crotchety to a fault in my opinion, and the EMH wasn't bad. It's a shame that Beverly didn't get as much screen time as some of the other characters until later in the series. Of the Senior staff I think her character is probably the least fleshed out.

thats probably true... though she did get her 'scottish lovefest' episode lol...

Captain SEX
The only Doctor I would have wanted to be under was Beverley Crusher shifty

Endrict Nuul
Bones, wins hands down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.