Gamora vs. Moon Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
No prep.

No weapons, powers or special abilities. Martial art skills only.

Fight takes place on a large platform, siting on top of a 20 foot tall Pillar. Below them awaits a fiery death.

Who wins

golem370
Gamora but after a good fight. I have seen Moondragon stalemate Mantis

tkitna
Gamora wins

basilisk
Originally posted by golem370

Actually Moondragon totally wiped the floor with Mantis. But I'm willing to bet Gamora could do the same, even without powers.

I'd go with Gamora on this but it wouldn't be easy.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by golem370

celestialdemon
Gamora wins this every time.

guy222
gamora

MightyEInherjar
Moon Dragon is good, but she's not Gamora good.

Gamora 8/10.

Daredevil1
This is a tough fight.

Moondragon feats are pretty impressive as she defeated Cap but with circumstances and stalemated with DD but used her mind blast.

Her only match with Mantis had no circumstances and she pretty much won fairly IIRC.

She also has a feat of topping down a giant that gave Thor a bit of trouble to other feats of breaking metal spikes with her punches or kicks IIRC.

Moondragon even out did DD in pressure points and gave him back his eye sight via pressure points.

But Gamora has the one up better feat, as in stalemating Thanos himself, though Thanos looked like he was holding back but still. Thats very impressive.

I might have to say toss up or a very slight edge 5.5/10 for Moondragon.

thadarknite84
I'm going with Moongragon.

Marvelknight
Everyone, how do you think this fight would turn out if MD got to use her powers?

Mindset
GAMORA CAN"T BEAT A DRAGON!

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Mindset
GAMORA CAN"T BEAT A DRAGON!

Now I know you're joking.

Bouboumaster
Gamora 8/10

darthgoober
In a scenario involving pure skill(I.E. no enhanced physical abilities for Gamora) Moondragon takes it after a decent fight. If it were just h2h under normal conditions Gamora would take it with a fair degree of ease.

Marvelknight
Moondragon may take it 6/10.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Now I know you're joking.

Well, to his defence, I guess Moondragon actually IS a dragon right now. Or dead.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Well, to his defence, I guess Moondragon actually IS a dragon right now. Or dead.

True, but I wouldn't use a dead Moondragon in a vs thread. I took what he said as a joke, assuming he knew this is Moondragon while she was alive.

Richv1
I'd say Gamora just because she is tougher but it would be a close might.

Richard Vasseur
www.jazmaonline.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.