batman vs night thrasher(dwayne taylor)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
batman mistakes night thrasher for a criminal and they start fighting.
standard gear for both.

guy222
bumprav

Endrict Nuul
Batman stomps

BUSTER1
Night Thrasher 10/10 for obvious reasons

vansonbee
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Batman stomps
Have some pride... big grin

Originally posted by BUSTER1
Night Thrasher 10/10 for obvious reasons
obviously I don't know anything about Night Thrasher, except his Bio. Can you enlighten us why he can beat Batman, when both are skilled in MA and Marksman's?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by vansonbee
Have some pride... big grin

obviously I don't know anything about Night Thrasher, except his Bio. Can you enlighten us why he can beat Batman, when both are skilled in MA and Marksman's?

The obvious reason is that Night Trasher is black! eek!

vansonbee
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The obvious reason is that Night Trasher is black! eek!
lolz, I guess that why the OP said Batman thought he was bad guyawesr

On serious note, anyone got anything about Night Thrasher? Don't wanna take the easy route and say Batman, when someone with equal potential could beat Batman

Endrict Nuul
Night Thrasher almost = Batman? not even close.

Night Thrasher would even get beat by Nightwing, hes simply just not on this level and wont be.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by vansonbee
lolz, I guess that why the OP said Batman thought he was bad guyawesr

On serious note, anyone got anything about Night Thrasher? Don't wanna take the easy route and say Batman, when someone with equal potential could beat Batman

The only thing I can think of that lifts him above the rest of the c-list street fighter dredge is that he once fought Junzo to standstill before the fight was interrupted; and Junzo has punked Iron Fist.

I'm more than willing to chalk that up to PIS, since I can't think of anything else that suggest he is that good. He almost beat Punisher once... but thats not enough to warrent a fight with Batman.

vansonbee
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The only thing I can think of that lifts him above the rest of the c-list street fighter dredge is that he once fought Junzo to standstill before the fight was interrupted; and Junzo has punked Iron Fist.

I'm more than willing to chalk that up to PIS, since I can't think of anything else that suggest he is that good. He almost beat Punisher once... but thats not enough to warrent a fight with Batman.
Fair enough, Batman wins with segregation. In Gotham, all blacks are consider villains.

Batman 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.