RP Star Wars: Bounty Hunter War bio/rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yoshi Mitsukai
This is about the contest between Bounty Hunters to out do one another. To be called Master bounty hunter you must capture all of those that have a bounty on their heads.
The contest will start on Tatooine with a sith lord finding some of the bounty hunters, then those bounty hunters with travel all over the universe finding the rest of the bounty hunters. Then everyone will meet on Genosis to start the contest.

Bounty Hunters vs. Crimals
Men vs. Women Bounty Hunters

At the begin you will be playing in twos, men with men and women with women.

When posting your characters please put this information that I have listed here:

Name-
Age-
Sex-
Sexuality-
Occupation-
Appearance/attitude~
Photo:
Hair-
Eyes-
Height-
Weight-
Style-(of clothing)
History-
Personality-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Skills-

Yoshi Mitsukai
Name: Yoshi Mitsukai
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Planet: Tatooine
Weapons: Yellow lightsaber and twin blasters
Personality: Arrogant, ecentric, and lonely.
Bio: He is a lone warrior who works for whoever can pay him money.
Skills: force powers, weapons, martial arts
Appearance: (I will give you a picture of him later)

Hair-blond
Eyes-Blue
Height-5ft 10ins.
Weight-139lbs

Peach
You can't just start your own RP. You have to post in this thread first and get support in order to get permission.

darkxbox
he's new. go easy on 'im.

General Kaliero
New people can read the rules just as easily and anyone else. ermm

Yoshi Mitsukai
Understanding them is another ordeal in themselves. They are hard to understand and too long. If someone could explain them in lamans terms I would understand.

Captain REX
I believe he is referring to this.

Originally posted by Ushgarak
If you wish to make your own game, then just as in the other RP sections PLEASE do not just randomly post your game into the area, otherwise chaos may result. Post your idea for a game here and if people think it looks good, it will be given the go-ahead to start.

Not too hard to understand, I hope. He refers to the thread at the top of the forum.

Until this gets further clearance, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.