Forum Rules... Read before posting...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Raoul
Firstly, count yourselves all lucky; You have no idea how close i came to calling this thread 'Starfleet Regulations' or something equally as daft... stick out tongue

Anyways:

No Bashing/Flaming/Trolling:
Goes without saying really, but i'll say it anyways. Don't go around attacking people, attacking Star Trek (unless you do it constructively), and no being disruptive to the forum...

Search function:
Use this link to perform searches... we don't need more than one 'favourite captain/ship/actor/replicator feline supplement' thread...

Anyways, i'll leave this open in case people have any questions...

starlock
Will the sci fi threads of star trek be moved into here?

Neo Darkhalen
Thats what i said.

Raoul
Originally posted by starlock
Will the sci fi threads of star trek be moved into here?

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Thats what i said.

i've requested that they be moved... if i forget any, be sure to let me know...

Syren
Thanks for bringing it to life! yes

Raoul
Originally posted by Syren
Thanks for bringing it to life! yes

there were plenty of people who contributed, i was just the... spokesperson, i guess... but yay me... stick out tongue

starlock
Originally posted by Raoul
i've requested that they be moved... if i forget any, be sure to let me know...

Not sure if it they were missed, but
the official star trek thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t475817.html

The DS9 thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t482829.html

Like i said not sure if they are not needed and left behind?

Raoul
Originally posted by starlock
Not sure if it they were missed, but
the official star trek thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t475817.html

The DS9 thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t482829.html

Like i said not sure if they are not needed and left behind?

those two are the others i requested... stick out tongue

SpikeSpiegel
"Starfleet Regulations...Read before posting.....resistance is futile..."

Too far?

Raoul
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
"Starfleet Regulations...Read before posting.....resistance is futile..."

Too far?

possibly... stick out tongue

Scoobless
I'm not used to forums being this quiet.


sad

Paola
Happy Birthday!!!! eek!

-Pr-
Originally posted by Paola
Happy Birthday!!!! eek!

laughing out loud

thanks.

jaden101
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i135/housetango/Star%20Trek/StarTrekBirthday.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
I brought cake!

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh138/PuddleJumper72/Star%20Trek/StarTrekcake.jpg

-Pr-
Originally posted by jaden101
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i135/housetango/Star%20Trek/StarTrekBirthday.jpg

laughing

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I brought cake!

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh138/PuddleJumper72/Star%20Trek/StarTrekcake.jpg

yup, i'm that much of a geek that i think that cake would be awesome.

dadudemon
Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing



yup, i'm that much of a geek that i think that cake would be awesome.

That's cause the cake IS awesome. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.