Don't get your turkey caught in the keyboard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jayride
So, this is your Thanksgiving eh?
Time to spend the day doing nothing. My schedule is to eat, maybe watch some football, eat some more, fall asleep, eat, bathroom, eat, fall asleep, eat, go to bed, dream of eating...or running from a giant turkey with a butcher knife. eek!

Tell me what's on the menu. I need some quick ideas & foreign dishes to impress the family. So far I'm preparing the following:

Turkey (duh)
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes with 1lb of butter and 1qrt of milk (mmm fat)
Cranberry Sauce
Wild rice with cranberries & mushrooms
Cherry & pineapple & brown sugar glazed ham
Green-bean Casserole
Candied Yams
Scalloped Corn
Marshmallow fruit salad (fruit salad - yummy, yummy)
Dutch apple crumb pie w/vanilla ice cream
Pumpkin Pie w/whipped cream
7-up & fruit punch - punch

So anyway I need some ideas here...it's just not enough food for 5 people.

And if you wish the title of this thread to have a double meaning, so be it... big grin

finti
go vegetarian

Dim
Nah..you gotta have the bird.

finti
well since we dont celebrate thanksgiving so NO turkey

Dim
You don't but WE do..Pfttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt *sticks out tongue*

finti
Well we dont need to celebrate the fact that you all Yanks needed help to catch the dumbest bird ever

Dim
You know that's not what it's for..
Are you telling me you didn't like Thanksgiving when you were here?

finti
actually no, why celebrate the ability to catch a dumb bird?

Dim
That's not what the holiday is about... If that were the case you'd have crap like Turkey toss and "Catch the wild turkey and let it peck your eyes out"

Ushgarak
Cool!

finti
whatever, you have a nice thanks giving......just pulling your leg laughing out loud a bit here.

gobble gobble

Dim
*throws some pie at fint*

Thanks dearie..

finti
FOOD FIGHT

jayride
most of the turkeys we have here are either in the fridge or frozen, so catching them is really easy. They move veerrry sloooww.

finti
..........and still you need help

Dim
I have to cook one...god I hope I don't screw it up.

finti
smack it in the head with an axe

Dim
It doesn't have a head...jeesh..you just want me to use an ax on somethign don't you?

finti
evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.