Difference between Kabbalah and Buddhism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

svetlu

Shakyamunison

inimalist
you think major economic development in India and China has to do with Eastern philosophies?

DigiMark007
False generalizations ftw!

Shakyamunison
I went to the link and this is what I got.

King Kandy
...Yes, they are different. They are different religions. Judaism and Buddhism are obviously different. Stupid thread.

Mindship

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
I've pointed this out to you in prior threads: they are the same at their core. That said, I'm going to give some friendly advice, the kind I've never said in my 2 and 1/2 years with this forum...

Please stop pushing your version of Kabbalah like it's so much better than everything else. IMO, you diminish Kabbalah and the other systems, and you diminish yourself as well as other members of the forum. I know this is not your intention, and I can appreciate the enthusiasm you feel for Kabbalah. But you're turning people off rather than enlightening. If you wish to discuss, terrific (though I've tried to engage you in such discussion and you've failed to respond--check the other threads where I've responded to your posts). But this kind of proselytizing is not Kabbalah's way. Again, IMHO, you're coming off like the Jewish version of Christian fundamentalism.

thumb up

Deja~vu
Buddhists have a little round man

Kabbalists have a Tree.

There ya go.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Buddhists have a little round man

Kabbalists have a Tree.

There ya go.

And the little round man sat beneath the tree and became enlightened... or was it an apple that hit him on the head? confused

Transfinitum
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
And the little round man sat beneath the tree and became enlightened... or was it an apple that hit him on the head? confused
That was Newton...
Apple=Universal Law of Gravitation

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Transfinitum
That was Newton...
Apple=Universal Law of Gravitation

I knew that. Did you get the intertwining of the two religions and science into my joke?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by King Kandy
...Yes, they are different. They are different religions. Judaism and Buddhism are obviously different. Stupid thread. laughing out loud

svetlu
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I went to the link and this is what I got.
Read the last sentence of it and click on it, please.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by svetlu
Read the last sentence of it and click on it, please.

My ego will not let me. laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Here's a more interesting use of Kabbalah!

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread311614/pg1

hmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.