What would you do with the powers of Q?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Q is, essentially, an omnipotent being. He can do what ever he thinks and make a dream a reality. He has, for better or worse, made the lives of the crew of The Enterprise a living hell.

What would you do with the limitless powers of Q? Why?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Impediment
What would you do with the limitless powers of Q?

Pretty much what he did.

Why?

It looked like fun.

BruceSkywalker
A few things, 1st, go back to 16th century japan steal a lot of samurai swords and hen return and sell them on eBAY. 2nd, With Q's power I would turn myself into a young version of a combo between Howard Hughes and Hugh Hefner and be rich and powerful.

And why.. For the pure fun of it all

Raoul
Q is, essentially, an omnipotent being. He can do what ever he thinks and make a dream a reality. He has, for better or worse, made the lives of the crew of The Enterprise a living hell.

What would you do with the limitless powers of Q? Why?

laughing

what WOULDN'T i do...

starlock
hmmmmm i might try and save all the humans who were turned into borg....thinking about it , i might try and retcon the borg in some way....they seem to have no redeeming qualities....although i think seven of 9, was involved with renegade borg in some way

Acrosurge
Originally posted by starlock
hmmmmm i might try and save all the humans who were turned into borg....thinking about it , i might try and retcon the borg in some way....they seem to have no redeeming qualities....although i think seven of 9, was involved with renegade borg in some way But one must wonder, if the Borg were removed from the galactic equation, then the Federation wouldn't have started a technology trend back toward ships designed for battle.

That being the case, would the have been suitably ready for the Klingon or Dominion Wars? I dunno.

Sorry, I know that wasn't part of the question. -_-;

Q are not truly omniscient, so I'd probably use my powers to explore the universe and observe things no human could possibly ever observe. Things on my list:

1) The origin of the universe.
2) The origin of the Q.
3) The subatomic world.
4) The edge of the universe.
5) A supernova.

Impediment
I would, basically, travel the universe and see what no human has seen before.

SpikeSpiegel
First, I would get rid of my hayfever stick out tongue
Second, I'd do anything and everything that I wanted. Including travelling the Universe.
Third, when I got bored of that I'd find some 24th century spaceship and torment the crew, for shits and giggles mainly stick out tongue

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
A few things, 1st, go back to 16th century japan steal a lot of samurai swords and hen return and sell them on eBAY. 2nd, With Q's power I would turn myself into a young version of a combo between Howard Hughes and Hugh Hefner and be rich and powerful.

And why.. For the pure fun of it all
That sounds kind of roundabout.

*snap*
I made a pile of 100 dollar bills large enough to crush Cleveland into dust.

*snap*
Water is now hot lava.

*snap*
Everything on the planet is shifted 2 inches to the left. Whose left? Everyone's left.

Mindship
- Explore existence.
- Help those in need.
- Play with the stock market to drive the greedy rich crazy.

Badabing
I'd give all women nice boobs. The only food which would taste like chicken would be chicken. Water fountains would also disperse Gatorade, chocolate milk, beer and Jaeger Bombs. Homework and actual work could be done on a 360, Wii or PS3. And all the other nice things for the World and Humanity.

jaden101
i'd get rid of AIDS by killing everyone with AIDS

I'd get rid of cancer by killing everyone with cancer

I'd get rid of heart diseaswellyougetthepicture

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by jaden101
i'd get rid of AIDS by killing everyone with AIDS

I'd get rid of cancer by killing everyone with cancer

I'd get rid of heart diseaswellyougetthepicture

roll eyes (sarcastic) Typical Q. laughing

If I had the powers of Q. I would stop jaden101 from using his power of Q. I would do this just for the mayhem that would erupt in the Q continuum. laughing

Doctor-Alvis
I would turn into a giant anthropomorphic hedgehog and steal the world's rings at near mach speeds.

And then leave them in some really obvious display on the moon.

Real life easter egg.

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by Badabing
I'd give all women nice boobs. The only food which would taste like chicken would be chicken. Water fountains would also disperse Gatorade, chocolate milk, beer and Jaeger Bombs. Homework and actual work could be done on a 360, Wii or PS3. And all the other nice things for the World and Humanity.

I take it youve seen the movie idiocracy....LOL

BruceSkywalker
I would also with the power of Q turn back time and watch as they are filming The Dark Knight and perhaps sneak in a scene or two.

Raoul
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I would also with the power of Q turn back time and watch as they are filming The Dark Knight and perhaps sneak in a scene or two.

laughing out loud

i'd go back and stop bryan singer from making the x-men movies... shifty

WrathfulDwarf
Travel and conquer lesser civilize worlds.

Badabing
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Travel and conquer lesser civilize worlds. Don't lie! You'd become Batman. uhuh

Scoobless
I'd stay low key, give myself X-Ray vision and stuff so I could see naked chicks whenever I want (kinda like the internet ... but without a computer)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.