Gamora/Moondragon vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Wonder Woman has all of her weapons and armor.

Who wins?

guy222
bumprav

occultdestroyer
Wondy

vansonbee
lol I thought w/o gear WW is tough already, I say team wins with mind rape, but Gamora dies first

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Wonder Woman has all of her weapons and armor.

Who wins?

WW can beat Galactus with these EQ..

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by vansonbee
lol I thought w/o gear WW is tough already, I say team wins with mind rape, but Gamora dies first

WW is pretty immune to any mental assaults. Athena be praised! Happy Dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
WW is pretty immune to any mental assaults. Athena be praised! Happy Dance Really?

celestialdemon
All her weapons and armor? WW wins.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
WW is pretty immune to any mental assaults. Athena be praised! Happy Dance Who was the opponent that tried that?

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
Who was the opponent that tried that?
Dr. Psycho can't do it. And he's one of the best. Circe tried it and failed. The Queen of Fables was able to do it. But she's like uber. And even then, Wondy was able to see thru it after a spell.

Bentley
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
WW can beat Galactus with these EQ..

Galactus would strip her naked then.

carver9
I honestly think that gamora could solo this, not get a majority but certainly solo.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by quanchi112
Really?

Yup. You can thank Athena and Hestia for those gifts.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
I honestly think that gamora could solo this, not get a majority but certainly solo.

With all of her equipment? Nah, she would be like Thor when he was all decked out and ready to face Thanos, or someone on that level.

Enyalus
Godslayer...

Stoic
Originally posted by Enyalus
Godslayer...

I just don't think it would make a difference in this scenario, Wonder Woman would be far too powerful for these two, baldy would be the first to fall, and Gamora would follow her shortly after.

Enyalus
Yeah, Heather would fall first.

carver9
I didnt see all the equipment part. Well wonder woman 10/10. Without equipment gamara could take some wins from wonder woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.