sphinx vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

applelips
senario: sphinx post absorbing the xander computer energies pre galactus handed his ass to him vs thanos w/o the infinity gauntlet... who stomps who.

guy222
thanos

applelips
sphinxy had well over 150 ton class strength at this time plus he had telepathic ability and the ability to exist in the vaccum of space, flight, concusive blasts, immortality and he took a beat down from galactus and lived he has to be at least a match for thanos... i agree though thanos would win.

leonidas
this is a very good match up actually. i'd say they are pretty much at the same levels. sphinx never had the tech thanos does nor did he/she show quite the same durability but power-wise he (or she, whichever one you want for the battle) could certainly match up. i'd say thanos, most likely, but it would be a tough one for him and sphinx is capable of taking him out.

CaptainStoic
Sphinx full powered beats Thanos.

Nihilist
thanos ftw

Mr Marvel
Thanos FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.