Star Trek Video Thread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raoul
Basically, this thread is for any star trek related videos you might find or upload online...

First up, as requested by Badabing...

John De Lancie speaking about how Q is comparable to the character Trelane from the TOS...

xzKfQo19FqM

Badabing
Thank you. t was cool to hear his interpretation.

Raoul
Originally posted by Badabing
Thank you. t was cool to hear his interpretation.

Np... i enjoyed it too...

illadelph12
One of my all-time favorite episodes:

o_eSwq1ewsU

xt9aFw7MkjM

moX3z2RJAV8

Also, with my sadistic sense humor, I found Picard's torture comical. Stewart acted his ass off in those episodes, but that Cardassian f*ckin with his head over the lights made me laugh. What a dick. laughing

Raoul
chain of command was imo one of the best tng episodes, and is by a long way my favourite season 6 ep... you're right, stewart acted his ass off big time...

BruceSkywalker
A few minutes from All Good Things.. This is the uncut version which I like more

qIGxezrlj2I

Playing poker from All Good Things...

07PYXm4NJCQ

Neo Darkhalen
Could i request an episode from the first Star trek, anyone will do please.

BruceSkywalker
Moments from ST:VOY episode Death Wish...

PNa7InZGy9g
faFNH-CnmHs

Raoul
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Could i request an episode from the first Star trek, anyone will do please.

i don't have any of those, sorry... sad

Ok, now this is the battle scene for the DS9 episode 'The Siege of AR-558' which was early in the seventh season of ds9... What i like about this episode is that it brought the dominion war down to a more personal level... Up til then we'd only rarely seen troops fight, it had generally been ships crewed by hundreds of faceless people... This episode, however, changed all that...

It tells the story of a detachment of starfleet troops dug in on a planet defending a large communications array from the jem'hadar... We get to see the men and women on the front lines and how personally the war affects them...

bIZ3EuvTXFc

Mr Shindiggery
Here is one of my favorite moments from the Original Series. This scene comes from the classic episode Space Seed and during this bit Khan explains his history on Earth during a dinner with Captain Kirk and his crew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz3iCpbaDa8

smashyou
lol good ones

illadelph12
XBv7Ljxeaow

WrathfulDwarf
batman

9nu0idBkBYA

jaden101
kUWyAtqdwzc

jaden101
i love these scenes from 1st contact...especially the bit with worf and the "they assimilate entire worlds and we fall back..."

starlock
Great stuff guys thumb up

SpikeSpiegel
Not used the Youtube vB code before, hope it works.
_22i0nZn-p0

d6h8Vzj0F1w

Zeitgeist
Star Trek 2 in 5 seconds.

59kPRyqAqeA

SpikeSpiegel
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Star Trek 2 in 5 seconds.

59kPRyqAqeA

Love it big grin

Raoul
for Badabing:

sSoyVm6WqHU

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Raoul
for Badabing:

sSoyVm6WqHU

Funny

Badabing
Originally posted by Raoul
for Badabing:

sSoyVm6WqHU crylaugh

Raoul
*takes a bow*

Raoul
bloody copyright...

Endrict Nuul
Picard racing on Top Gear and interview with Clarkson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpIrRTYJZ78

Doctor-Alvis
ZVHm02FeCH8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.