Vargas vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
I should not do this but..... Vargas vs Wolverine. Vargas gets his sword. Battle takes place in some great hall of a palace.

Vargas http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vargas_(comics)

guy222
bumprav

Mindset
Vargas

Stoic
Vargas

srankmissingnin
I always felt that Gorgon was very similar to Vargas, only better across the board, psychic and undead with a healing factor. Wolverine carved up Gorgon pretty could, had Vargas sustain the same damage he would would have been killed several times over.

complexbrother
Vargas

Kris Blaze
Vargas.

Is this even a fight?

EvilTyrant
You guys really think Wolverine is gonna lose to this guy? Try again.

Trackz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I always felt that Gorgon was very similar to Vargas, only better across the board, psychic and undead with a healing factor. Wolverine carved up Gorgon pretty could, had Vargas sustain the same damage he would would have been killed several times over. gorgon was pretty much better than logan across the board too...he would've won had wolverine not pulled the PIS at the end..still a great fight though

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Trackz
gorgon was pretty much better than logan across the board too...he would've won had wolverine not pulled the PIS at the end..still a great fight though

Except Gorgon has a healing factor / undead body that isn't effected by physical damage. The damage Wolverine dumped on Gorgon would have killed Vargas ten times over and Vargas doesn't have telepathy or a stone gaze.

Silent Guardian
Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.