How many steelbook games do you have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
How many steelbook games do you have? Nearly every game i see comes in a steelbook . They look rather cool and heavy lolz

jon84
I don't own any myself. I wouldn't buy them either though, because it's quite humid over here, and the cases would rust.

Mairuzu
Two, bye.

ragesRemorse
what is a steelbook?

Morridini
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
what is a steelbook?

Never heard of them either, but I guess they are the games where the covers can also be bought in tin (aka "steel"wink, making it look "cooler".

SpikeSpiegel
I have quite a few, mainly because they're special editions, and I do like me those extra features. I've got:
Devil May Cry 4
Halo 2
Perfect Dark Zero
Bioshock
Stranglehold
Mass Effect
Gears of War
I like them, they look cool.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Morridini
Never heard of them either, but I guess they are the games where the covers can also be bought in tin (aka "steel"wink, making it look "cooler".

hmmm, i got a steelbook casing when i bought appleseed special edition. Dont know if ive ever seen them for video games. Thats curious, do they cost more?

Kapton JAC
Halo 2, FFXII, and Lost Planet. That's it.

Peach
Just FFXII. I don't generally buy special editions as they're rarely worth the extra money.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.