MR Officially Leaving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hermione7

BruceSkywalker

Arachnid1
First off, who's MR?

Also, Doomsday! God, clark is going to get his ass kicked in ways like never before! I remember seeing Doomsday kick the living shit out of superman in comics and movies and shows. God, this will be epic!

hermione7
^ah sorry bout that.. Michael Rosenbaum..lex

ScarletSpeed
no expression is this actually ture thoughno expression...I have ben waiting for this for 7 yearslaughing out loud

hermione7

jumpmann
Uh..Livewire? That's the only female villain I can think of. Says she manipulative though. No idea.

ScarletSpeed
Cat Woman?...Posion Ivy ?laughing out loud

Magee
Wow doomsday I hope they devote a whole episode to that fight and don't just have a 5 minute fight with a few punches here and there and then whip out the plot device for a win. Will he be CGI or some guy in a suit?

Shadow_King
he's already facing doomsday, the guy doesn't even know how to fly yet, and he is gonna take on one of the toughest opponents he's ever faced, next thing you know they will bring in Bruce Wayne.

Amazon
Since when is this news. We've all known that MR was leaving since the end of season 6. I'm gonna miss his character. He's become the only reason I watch the show. Now that he's gone I don't think I will much longer.

hermione7
here's the link with the villain news

http://www.kryptonsite.com/byelex.htm

Kal of Krypton
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I hope they get some sort of bodybuilder to portray Doomsday. I also wish they get a hot actress for the female villain You would. I'm tired of freaking wrestelers and body builders, just bring me a freaking monster, and call it a day. I will agree withy ou the female part htough, if it's who I'm thinking of, then she needs to be sttractive (but al Smallville does is hire supermodels, so no worries).

Arachnid1
Originally posted by hermione7
^ah sorry bout that.. Michael Rosenbaum..lex No worries. I should have realized. I knew he was leaving.

This bites. He's the best character in the show. sad

BruceSkywalker
It also appears that Allison Mack is also on her way out too.

hermione7
yah lana lex out

Allison i think is still on negotiations with the producers

Amazon
yah lana lex out

Allison i think is still on negotiations with the producers

I think you might have that backwards. AM is defanitley out, I think Lana is still in negotiations.

I really really hope lana is not renewed for another season. I dont' think I could take season 8 if Lana was in it.

hermione7
^really allison.. out..agree on the lana thing.. gotta suck if she's in there again

guess well all hopes for clois season! yay!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
It also appears that Allison Mack is also on her way out too. That sucks beyond comprehention. I almost liked her just as much as Lex. There goes the two best people on this show. sad

hermione7

Kal of Krypton
WTF?! I'm dissapointed in how theyre bringing Doomsday into the show.

hermione7
Chloe is staying!! smile

----------------------

TV Guide's Mike Ausiello is reporting that Allison Mack has signed a deal to appear in the eighth season of Smallville. Prior to this time, no deal had been in place for her continuing on the show.

After the announcement of Michael Rosenbaum's departure, many fans were worried about what the future may bring... and now, hopefully everything will go through smoothly and Chloe will continue to be a part of the show in its eighth and most likely final season.

------------------------------

Smallville fans, consider this bullet officially dodged: Multiple sources confirm to me exclusively that after weeks of tense negotiations, Allison Mack has sealed a deal to return next season as a series regular!

Although the specifics of the new contract -- which was signed just hours ago -- are being kept under wraps, I'm told it calls for Mack to appear in all episodes produced next season. As I reported earlier this week, the actress' reps were (wisely) using the imminent departure of Smallville vet Michael Rosenbaum as leverage in the negotiations. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the strategy paid off.

Here's the Smallville write-up:

Returning for its eighth season, this new interpretation of the enduring Superman mythology and its classic characters blends realism and adventure into an exciting action series. Last season, Clark Kent and Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum) became the sworn enemies that comic book aficionados have always known and loved. The season also brought storylines of Krypton and the El family, including the arrival of Clark's cousin Kara, a.k.a. Supergirl (Laura Vandervoort), and the return of Brainiac (James Marsters).

Raoul

BruceSkywalker
Chloe is staying!! smile

----------------------

TV Guide's Mike Ausiello is reporting that Allison Mack has signed a deal to appear in the eighth season of Smallville. Prior to this time, no deal had been in place for her continuing on the show.

After the announcement of Michael Rosenbaum's departure, many fans were worried about what the future may bring... and now, hopefully everything will go through smoothly and Chloe will continue to be a part of the show in its eighth and most likely final season.

------------------------------

Smallville fans, consider this bullet officially dodged: Multiple sources confirm to me exclusively that after weeks of tense negotiations, Allison Mack has sealed a deal to return next season as a series regular!

Although the specifics of the new contract -- which was signed just hours ago -- are being kept under wraps, I'm told it calls for Mack to appear in all episodes produced next season. As I reported earlier this week, the actress' reps were (wisely) using the imminent departure of Smallville vet Michael Rosenbaum as leverage in the negotiations. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the strategy paid off.

Here's the Smallville write-up:

Returning for its eighth season, this new interpretation of the enduring Superman mythology and its classic characters blends realism and adventure into an exciting action series. Last season, Clark Kent and Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum) became the sworn enemies that comic book aficionados have always known and loved. The season also brought storylines of Krypton and the El family, including the arrival of Clark's cousin Kara, a.k.a. Supergirl (Laura Vandervoort), and the return of Brainiac (James Marsters).

I was going to post this. Twas wonderful news about Allson Mack

BruceSkywalker
Also Justin Hartley is also returning.

hermione7
^ i would like it if chloe and ollie are together and then clark lois

BruceSkywalker
It seems that Kara may only be in an episode or two next season.

Kal of Krypton
Good, it was an awful idea bringer her into the show.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Good, it was an awful idea bringer her into the show.

She was a welcomed addition to an already fracked up show. Hopefully the powers that be change their minds.

hermione7
no problems with kara returning.. she's cool

NO Lana means NO moping Clark! yehey!

The Pict
Kara sucks, I'd much rather have Lana than Kara. Seriously.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Pict
Kara sucks, I'd much rather have Lana than Kara. Seriously.

Well Lana will just be popping in and out since she won't be in too many episodes.

hermione7
found on Supermanhomepage:

HollywoodReporter.com attended the CW's upfront presentation in New York on Tuesday night, and reports that CW Entertainment president Dawn Ostroff made an interesting comment regarding "Smallville"...

As for the perception that the upcoming season will be the last for "Smallville" -- not very accurate.
"You would have said several times during its run that the show is just about dead," Ostroff said. "So I would never count it out."

So it would seem that the writers won't necessarily be using next season as a way to tie "Smallville" to the Superman mythos, if they contemplate going for a 9th season.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.