Jackpot...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed

~Wålshy~
stealing? you're going to hell

Neo Darkhalen
Nice.

ScarletSpeed
Walshy they will get more pizza no extra charge, not my fault I have eating disorderssmile...I should sue Dominoes shiftylaughing out loud

=Tired Hiker=

TRH

=Tired Hiker=
Just tell me you tipped.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Did you at least tip the pizza guy? Tell me you tipped the pizza guy.

I didn'tshifty

I have no money at all no expression I am 17 and haven't even recieved my first wage from my new jobsad

Mairuzu
he didn't

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I didn'tshifty

I have no money at all no expression I am 17 and haven't even recieved my first wage from my new jobsad

Ooooooooooh you bad man. That poor pizza guy will now have to go all the way back and deliver late pizzas to THE RIGHT people who will not tip him a single cent since he is late. Now he will spend an hour on just that one order and make no tips. Shame on you! mad

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Ooooooooooh you bad man. That poor pizza guy will now have to go all the way back and deliver late pizzas to THE RIGHT people who will not tip him a single cent since he is late. Now he will spend an hour on just that one order and make no tips. Shame on you! mad

I didn't know no expression...I thought it was for someone in this housesad...I didn't know he would have to undergo this ordeal...at least nothing bad happened to anyone important shifty

Neo Darkhalen
I didn'tshifty

to hell with you!!!!!!!!!!!

kodak
I didn'tshifty

Mr.Pink

ScarletSpeed
Mr Pink is awesomesmilelaughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
Mr. Red is where it's at. stick out tongue

ScarletSpeed
there is no Mr Redshifty

BruceSkywalker

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Way to go. I did that once

Well I am glad someone doesn't think I am the freeking Anti Christ for itno expressionlaughing out loud

It totally tasted better cause it was freelaughing out loud

McLovin
**** them.

If they come back for any reason, tell them you have no clue wtf there talking about.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by McLovin
**** them.

If they come back for any reason, tell them you have no clue wtf there talking about.

Yeah I was sitting for ages debating whether to eat it or notlaughing out loud, I eventually caved and eat it, it was like 11 pm so I didn't think they were coming back smilelaughing out loud

Phucked Up

gefallen_engel
that happened to me before

Rogue Jedi

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Phucked Up
I would have done the same thing. Chances are the delivery guy wouldn't remember what wrong house he took the food to, so you're good to go.

Should have mailed me some. shock

I did...you live too far away though, it will be weeks before you get it laughing out loud

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=465892

Yes, we are both going to hell. wink

laughing out loud yeah well at least in my story the person got reimbursed laughing out loud

the only person coming off from the worst are Domino's Pizza as they will have to provide another order to that customer or give them their Money back laughing out loud

Oh yeah and that poor retarded Delivery Guy who couldn't tell the difference between the number 27 and 3.

Rogue Jedi
retard shouldnta dropped the 20.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
retard shouldnta dropped the 20.

Very truelaughing out loud I would have took it depending on who it waslaughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
It was a hooker....and MAN some of our fave GDFers had a go at me, calling me a thief and shit. laughing out loud

SpikeSpiegel
I wouldn't loose any sleep over it, I've seen their prices, they'll lose hardly anything. Damn good food though...

Rogue Jedi
mmmm....pizza.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.