Hellsing vs. Ultimate Hellsing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

agphoenix
I've heard a million different things about the differences. Please, if you actually know, for a fact, that can you tell me:

1. H. is the old one vs. UH is the new one

2. H. is not based on the manga vs. UH is based on the manga

3. H. is gory vs. UH is INSANELY gory

4. H. was the TV series or something vs. UH....

Just tell me, please...especially if the newer one is 'better-looking' and has more gore.

Thank you.

Black Adam
the ovas look better and have more gore. Only thing I liked about the old show was the soundtrack.

agphoenix
Originally posted by Black Adam
the ovas look better and have more gore.

Thank you very much.

I do have a confession. I'm close to graduating from being a newbie smile but I'm still not sure what you mean by ovas. I think it means series but....

In any case, are the new ovas referred to as Ultimate Hellsing or just Hellsing?

Thank you.

Black Adam
Originally posted by agphoenix
Thank you very much.

I do have a confession. I'm close to graduating from being a newbie smile but I'm still not sure what you mean by ovas. I think it means series but....

In any case, are the new ovas referred to as Ultimate Hellsing or just Hellsing?

Thank you.
Original video animation.

there basically mini movies ranging from 30-60 minutes sometimes.

Hellsing Ultimate seems to be the official title for the ovas , though just typing in Hellsing ova 1,2,3,4 should get you the results you want as well.

agphoenix
Originally posted by Black Adam
Original video animation.

there basically mini movies ranging from 30-60 minutes sometimes.

Hellsing Ultimate seems to be the official title for the ovas , though just typing in Hellsing ova 1,2,3,4 should get you the results you want as well.

Again, thank you very much.

dadudemon
Originally posted by agphoenix
Thank you very much.

Thank you.

No worries, mate. You seem like a nice guy and you certainly don't post like a douche bag newb.

I highly recommend excessively using the google search feature. A quick search on Hellsing would have netted you a definition for the OVAs.

I like the original anime series...but the OVAs are very pretty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.