thor superman king hyperion orion silver surfer and hal jordan vs. magog and thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
ok i think this guy that has been kicking ass in justice society is magog. he's been writing gog on everything so it would seem like that is his name. but in the other kingdom book, mangog was like the son of gog or something. anyway. i think he's around thanos power. so i was wondering can these top power house guys put these two guys down?

The fight. all the super guys are having a meeting when magog breaks thru the floor and starting shouting crap about gog. thor is clearly irked and starts talking about how he is a god. magog gets mad and talks about false gods. he hits thor in the mouth and orion starts speaking about how gog is an old dead relic. the guys start tofight magog when thanos , who is viewing all of this finds it amusing. it's been a while since he's smacked around thor and surfer and feels like getting his hands dirtly.

can the team take out these two guys or are they too much?

guy222
thor's team wins

comicfan11
Team wins 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.