Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I think i might pick this game up. It's looking sweet and i read that the gameplay is good.

I hear xbox live has a demo of the game. I'll check that out tonight and if i like it ill get it first thing tommorow morn.

I just saw the movie but i wanted to check out this game for a month now.

@st
The demo was awful, like Superman Returns awful, but atleast Superman had fun flying.

Morridini
Really?

I never play these movie-games, but did try the demo.Thought it worked out fine. Nothing great,, but not awful.

Estacado
Most people who say it's awful is because they can't catch up with the controls.....

Schecter
Originally posted by @st
The demo was awful, like Superman Returns awful, but atleast Superman had fun flying.

agreed

Alpha Centauri
The demo was said to not be finished.

If the main game is straightened out, I'll get it.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Morridini
Really?

I never play these movie-games, but did try the demo.Thought it worked out fine. Nothing great,, but not awful. Really? You should, Spiderman movie games are like the best thing ever.

MadMel
eh, i prefer the hulk - UD to them, but thats just me..
concerning this..i might rent it erm

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Bardock42
Really? You should, Spiderman movie games are like the best thing ever.
Spiderman 3 blew, however the first two were fun.
As for this I'll rent it, I've gotten too many movie video games that sucked.

SaTsuJiN
I want Marvel Nemesis 2 damnit ><

I'll probably try this demo soon

FistOfThe North
I won't be getting this game.

Played the demo and wasn't satisfied with the results. The biggest problem amoung othe problems: Controls. To me they weren't tight. Long and short rage combat blew and graphics were lack luster (for a next gen game). It's looks like a ps2 game, really.

5/10

ragesRemorse
I just sent this back to gamefly. Like most movie games this one looks like crap and plays almost as bad. There is some fun to be had in the game, but lack of variety makes it hard to identify.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I just sent this back to gamefly. Like most movie games this one looks like crap and plays almost as bad. There is some fun to be had in the game, but lack of variety makes it hard to identify.
I'm guessing like most movie games it was repetitive?

Captain REX

Menetnashté
Yeah, figure I'll rent it, not expecting much.

Menetnashté
Well I ended up downloading the demon and oh my God...it sucked. I'm not even going to rent it now. Not worth the time or the money, I felt like I was playing as Iron Man like he was in the movie, and what I mean is frickin' invincible. The overall design for iron man and some other things wasn't horrible but the level design was crap...and the demo starts you off on the side of a fairly steep cliff. Flying was kind of useless since it's basically just a faster version of hovering except it's harder to control and you can't shoot while in the mode. You can rape anything in your way with B and you have no trouble getting right up to it. My armor seemed to flash whenever I got critically hit but it didn't seem to affect me overall. The only thing I liked was the terrorists continually shoot at you and it just bounces off so you can slowly approach them, but they're stupid ass AI so they just stand there.

Alpha Centauri
You can fire while flying.

-AC

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I want Marvel Nemesis 2 damnit ><

I'll probably try this demo soon

They're gonna make a sequel? I heard the first one sucked ass.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You can fire while flying.

-AC
Ah, my bad. Thought it was limited to when you hover. In any case it doesn't matter.
Another thing crappy is Iron man looks feckin' unatural when he runs. erm

Alpha Centauri

DigiMark007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.