Sundipped Clark (Smallville) vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Clark from Smallville's reality is transported to the center of the sun and then forced to fight the DCU's current Superman to save the lives of everyone in his entire reality.

As well DCU's Superman is forced to fight for the entire DCU's life. He is unable to leave the Earth's atmosphere.

Battle takes place on our Earth starting today at midnight central time.

Who wins?

I vote for Kal-El. stick out tongue

Soljer
DCU Clark would destroy him. Smallville Clark probably wouldn't survive being instantly transported to the center of the sun.

Entity
Originally posted by Soljer
DCU Clark would destroy him. Smallville Clark probably wouldn't survive being instantly transported to the center of the sun. Why wouldn't he survive? The sun is Clark's near unlimited power source just as it is every other Superman I've ever seen.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Entity
Why wouldn't he survive? The sun is Clark's near unlimited power source just as it is every other Superman I've ever seen.

His invulnerability wouldn't amp fast enough to save him.

Soljer
Originally posted by Entity
Why wouldn't he survive? The sun is Clark's near unlimited power source just as it is every other Superman I've ever seen.

As Sym noted, Clark isn't durable enough to survive going into it in the first place, source of power or not - it's still a gargantuan nuclear fusion reactor operating at many millions of kelvins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.