Redo the climatic TPm duel but replace the two jedi with Quinlan vos and Sora bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
hows does it go?

Tangible God
Couldn't you have just titled it Quinlan Vos and Sora Bulq vs. Maul?

And they win.

darthsith19
Yeah either of them alone would give Maul a good fight. Together they take him.

DARTH POWER
dnt think Vos is a match for Maul.. but Bulq is for sure

darthsith19
Vos is one of the strongest Jedi as of ROTS... he also beat Sora Bulq, though he got a lucky shot if you ask me. No, he wouldn't beat Maul, but I don't see him going down quickly.

Faunus
You guys overestimate Vos; Maul would pretty much dominate him in a straight-up fight. Hell, Agen Kolar was enough of a duelist to completely outclass him.

darthsith19
True, Kolar did stomp all over him. But Kolar is also one of the best swordsmen the Jedi ever produced. This was stated in the ROTS novel. That puts him pretty high up as this is an order that includes Revan, Exar Kun, Ulic (before they turned to the dark side), Mace, Yoda and others. Though the movie doesn't show Kolar's sword skills. sad

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by darthsith19
True, Kolar did stomp all over him. But Kolar is also one of the best swordsmen the Jedi ever produced. This was stated in the ROTS novel. That puts him pretty high up as this is an order that includes Revan, Exar Kun, Ulic (before they turned to the dark side), Mace, Yoda and others. Though the movie doesn't show Kolar's sword skills. sad

yeah but he gets killed by Sidious in a second flat. and all 3, Kolar, Fisto and Tiin, were all said to be among the best swordsman the order ever created.

it just shows overall most jedis dueling skills wernt that very good in comparison to the siths.

so id say Maul is above Kolar, and a fair bit above Vos.

but I think Bulq would be a good match for Maul with his Vapaad and 2 blades fighting style. not to mention he was the lightsbaer instructor at the temple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.